One of Three

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Natian, Oct 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Natian

Natian Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hi there

The Wife has asked me to choose three devices and she will pick one to buy for me and to use for our chastity lifestyle. At the moment I am in a holytrainer v2. Well I am stuck we both want quick and easy access so getting it on and off is important. though currently I am about to enter my sixth week. I spoke to the wife this morning in bed and told her how frustrating it was. she replied "Yes but I am loving it". She also naturally wants security and reliability. Both of us want something aethetically pleasing and hygenic. Something that can be left on and cleaned whilst in the shower. So far I have come up with
    Mature Metal
    A Lori - non pierced but do like the idea of a no testie ring but scared of a PA
    Evotion wearables

If anyone chaste or keyholder is able to advise share their experiences then I would be grateful. thank you for reading and soon to be very very well locked up in chastity

natian

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hello natlan,

Personally i have had and am having great success with the Mature Metal Jailbird. Very easy to maintain perfect hygiene in and if measured a little smaller then you need it to be nicely secure. Steel is the only way to go for longer term.

Natian likes this.
  3. Natian

Natian Member

Local Time:
    Thank you does it need a piercing

4. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I have to agree, ive been locked in a jailbird for 2 yrs now and its easy cleaning open design so it never has to come off

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Don't know about evotion but I'd certainly endorse the first two.

Natian likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Steel is definitely better than plastic for hygiene reasons if you want a device that doesn't need to be removed frequently.
    Nearly all plastic devices will make you get smelly after just a few days, with the wire cage steel devices you can get adequately clean in a bath or shower without taking it off.

for speed of access, some of the convoluted plastic devices can be fiddly, compared to the pin and padlock configurations. If it looks simple, it's likely to be easier to put on / take off.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Depending on your size, there are very nice steel cages on Amazon or dh gate for a very small amount of money (25-30 bucks). I have one that happens to fit perfectly, the only reason I don’t wear it is because I got pierced and wanted a device that incorporates it.

Most devices on there range from small med and large, not exact fit, and have three different ring sizes to choose from.

My favorites are the ones using an integrated lock, very simple for kh to unlock and no pokey padlock.

Some may have a slight blemish but with a dremel and a polishing wheel, will be as smooth as silk. Even for people looking for custom devices, I recommend this route to get a firm idea on the size you will need. At that price you can order another without feeling upset.

Good luck

8. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I've had my Jailbird for 2 years now. you cannot go wrong with it. Excellent quality, easy to keep clean and comfortable. If you go that route be sure to buy the sizing rings first to get the right fit and do not get the diameter too small.

9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    The jailbird does not need a piercing and I can recommend it highly. I wear mine almost all the time and can keep myself clean quite easily. I also got the security screw instead of the lock. I'm in the pool and ocean a lot and the screw can handle that where a lock would rust to pieces. I kind of miss the lock and the symbolism of the key, but practically speaking this is a much better option for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice