Tethered Male Chastity - has anyone tried this?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dr_Strange, Oct 19, 2015.

1. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    just found this site with padlocks for piercings...titanium hasps, palladium/rhodium covering of the lock, nearly hypoallegenic...that might work with the tetherspouts as their hasps are only 2.8mm thick and the holes in the Tetherspout are 3.5mm: http://www.lustlock.com/english/index.php?p=typen

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Anyone looking to try the tetherspout? I’m selling my kit unused since I coulnd’t Get the spout in. Looks like my urethra might be too tight :(

Anyway here’s what I have :
    2 threaded spout (24 & 26 mm)
    1 sizing sound (20 to 30fr)
    26fr stainless steel retainers
    Bolt & nut attachments for the threaded spout
    1 forceps

Bought for 130$ feel free to make offers :)

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Getting the spout installed is initially quite difficult. I found that using a second spout as the installation tool didn't work very well. I made up an insertion tool that was simply a 6mm OD tube rounded at the end and polished like the spout but about 40mm long. This allowed me to slide the spout somewhat deeper into the urethra before inserting the retainer. It also allowed me to slide the spout and the retainer back and forth in my urethra while gently using tension on the floss to bring the insertion toll and the spout together. This sliding action seems to be the secret to getting the retainer into the right attitude to slide onto the spout (that and a lot of lube which I introduce with a syringe before I start.

I have recently machined up a retainer out of PTFE and this has a much lower friction on the spout and the walls of the urethra and is easier to get installed. I have also made up a couple of retainers that are rather smaller than the suggested size from Tetherspout (the smallest being 10.7mm diameter by 3.6mm thick) and this is very easy to install but still seems fully secure to me (as it is still a lot bigger than the 9mm of the largest sound I have ever been able to get into myself.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    well this weekend everything came off after 17 days , there were no problems at all wearing the insert and the cage for that time ( there was a sore spot wich was gone after 30 mins. so no problem.)
    It came off on friday evening while being tied up she removed the whole cage herself ( there are a few brackets and screws that need to go undone but she managed perfectly fine) and the insert stayed in at first....we had normal sex with the insert still in wich i was surprised worked pretty well no problems on her or my part.

After that i removed the insert to check things out and again no problem so thats good.
    We went to the big city on saturday morning to meet some of her family from abroad and she said to bring the cage with me when we drove to the hotel..wich i had a funny feeling what would happen ofc:p.

So sunday morning in the hotel the cage would have to go back on wich i was not looking forward to actually , but the reason for not looking forward to it because i had liked my freedom a lot that one whole day:p , the main reason was that there is nothing locked around your penis and nothing around your balls wich give a light feeling of freedom.

She noticed i was not in a super happy mood and asked if it was because of the cage and i said yes for the reasons mentioned above, she gave the best answer possible "you'll get used to it again ".

So there we are securely locked again,and she has not mentioned when it will come off again...but the next time we will have a weekend for the 2 of us only will be in 2 weeks
    so it certainly will not come off before that.

Enyn and Dogchasecats like this.
  5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have finally come up with a simple tool for the insertion of the tetherspout having, like many users I think, had one or two really long sessions where for some reason the retainer simply does not align with the spout.

Here is a picture of the tool laid out with a spout and retainer ready to install.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/tetherspout-insertion-tool.21432/

The important thing is that the floss is threaded differently through the end of the spout to the usual method - note that each end of the floss is passed inwards through a hole and out of the tip of the spout rather than simply being threaded across the tip with the floss running outside the spout. This combined with having a small (2mm) hole in the tip of the tool ensures that as the floss is tensioned the tip of the spout is pulled into accurate alignment with the end of the tool.

Also the last 2mm of the tool is turned down to just under 6mm diameter so as to allow the retainer to pass over it and to sit against the shoulder (the main stem of the tool is 7mm in diameter). I have arranged that the 7mm section is the just the right length to make sure that, with the retainer up against the shoulder of the tool it is at exactly the right depth.

So far this has worked first time every time making installation a 5 minute job maximum.

switchling and Dogchasecats like this.
  6. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    looks good! if ever insertion is a problem for me this might work.
    The times i do have problems with the retainer ( wich is almost never) i also saw that how the wire is compared to the retainer is what causes the shift not to happen.

i think i could almost ge the retainer on without any wire at all and just just fingers guiding it from the outside

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Looks awesome. The spout and retainer look different too - are these versions you have made yourself?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! - Yes, I was unsure what I was going to require both in terms of spout length and retainer diameter so made up some spouts and retainers for experimentation, initially out of Delrin but subsequently out of FTFE (the pictures are of the old Deltin parts). I made the inner part of the spouts both longer and slightly smaller in diameter than the originals in order to increase the radius as I felt this would make the thing more comfortable.

I may have to use custom parts anyway as I find I need a longer spout than TS themselves make in order to secure it to my cage and I also find that a retainer slightly smaller than TS's smallest is actually most comfortable while also being totally secure for me.

I rather hope TS will pick up on the needs of those wanting to use the device for chastity security purposes and widen his range to suit as I think it could be a big market for him.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Hello, looks great, Any chance that you could post the dimensions of your parts for everything? That way those of use that have a lathe can give it a try without reinventing the wheel. Thanks

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have uploaded a couple more picture that I hope have the info you need.

This one showing my revised floss threading on the spout itself.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...d-of-spout-for-use-with-insertion-tool.21437/

And this one showing the spout, retainer, insert tool and clip all threaded up with the dimensions of the tool added in the text:-

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...aded-with-insert-tool-ready-to-install.21436/

The clip is a trivial detail but allows me to thread the thing up dry and have it sitting ready to be sterilised, lubricated and fitted. It saves all the messing about with floss with wet hands and lube. One thing I have not shown is a 6mm diameter round ended rod that I use to push the spout in about 30mm to allow room for the retainer ring to be inserted without bumping into the spout end.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  11. AsUWish4

AsUWish4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Maybe I missed it somewhere I was reading through most posts last night. How do you accurately measure to get the right size retainer. I'm not particularly crazy about the rubber ones and the steel are kinda expensive so I'd like to try to get it right the first time.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  12. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I have used it and still do. Though I do not use it for securing my chastity device I do wear it for the look of a prince albert. It did take some time and experimenting to figure the easiest way to get it inserted and removed though. Did not like the instructions from his web site. Now that I understand how to carefully get it inserted it is not bad and looks GREAT!! I ended up buying both the rubber/neoprene retainer and settled on the steel one. I both a few sizes after using their sizing tool to get an idea of what size would be best. NowI can rather quickly get it inserted and enjoy the looks from wearing it.

Attached Files:

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dogchasecats and sammartin like this.
  14. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    From my experience with making up different size retainers I would err on the side of too small rather than too big. As I mentioned above I have used a retainer that is nearly 1.5mm in diameter smaller than the commercial retainer for my size and it is still totally secure.

15. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone. I tried the tetherspouts as well. I found the 8.5mm bottom flange on the spout is too painful to get into the urethra. Since the retainer hole is 6.1mm, I thinking about grinding the flange down to maybe 6.5mm. What do you guys think? Can I do this myself with some sandpaper, or is it better to take it to a machine shop?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  16. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You should be able to reduce the flange by spinning the spout in a drill and applying wet sandpaper to the flange. Be careful to not tighten the chuck too much to avoid marring the surface of the spout. Aiming for a 2mm reduction in diameter is probably ambitious though. That'll take a while!

Note that the smallest retainer you can buy from Tether Products is 26Fr and if you can't pass the original spout flange (which is 25.5 Fr), you'll have a problem with the retainer size as well. I guess you can sand down the retainer too (at least the nitrile ones)... Have you checked with a sound to know in advance what retainer size you can pass? There's no need to reduce your flange and retainer beyond that (your proposed 6.5mm flange would be 19.5Fr, that would be really small for a retainer: below 9mm in diameter!)

17. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i think i have the size correctly of the retainer as i can go in but not come out,idont know the exact size anymore as it has been locked in for 3 weeks now this weekend and before that 2.5 weeks so i dont see it that often anymore;).

The only thing is that sometime i get a little pinch here and there inside,i think the retainer doesnt have perfect rounded edges or perhaps its to thin.
    im not sure yet if i should change it as its not devastating but a more rounded and thicker retainer is better i think

perhaps the ones gyrator makes ;)

Dogchasecats likes this.
  18. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice! l can insert the 8.5mm flange but it's very difficult, especially since it has to go a bit deeper down during installation. I couldn't push it beyond ~1" due to increasing resistance and pain. I don't plan on grinding down the retainer because it only needs to go through the construction part of the penis so it's bearable.
    I have zero experience with metal work. How long would you think grinding down 2mm will take? What type of sandpaper should I use?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  19. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi @bbt - I thought the flange on the standard spouts was a bit abrupt and I only made one to that pattern before going over to a design that allows more rounding of the edges both sides. I have also dropped the diameter to 7.8mm as this is no problem with a rigid retainer (I think TS himself mentions that the flange diameter is set by the possibility of the nitrile retainers 'escaping'.) My latest spout ends in a 'bulb' that is 12mm long so rather like inserting a rosebud sound.

As for reducing the flange, since yours is made of 400 series stainless I would get a pack of wet & dry paper (Amazon have packs with grades from 240 grit to 2000 grit so you could get it down to size fairly fast with 240 grit and then polish by using each grade in turn up to 2000 grit by which time something like T-cut could be used followed by toothpaste to do the final finishing.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    A bulb shaped end is exactly what I was thinking. I didn't notice that the upper edge of the flange is sharper than the bottom edge the first time I tried installation. So it hurt quite a bit more when I tried to pull it out.
    I will try the method you mentioned and report back.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  21. Grungerat

Grungerat New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I've been lurking for a while so this is my first post. I got some of the threaded tethers, and I've been trying out various Chinese cages. The ones that have fit long term (well, about two months, my wife has taken to this quickly) we're pretty easy to modify.

They are fairly short, with an open end to fit one of the flexible urethral inserts which I find a little scary.

I do a lot of hobby metal work and had a small spool of 316L SI (high silica) stainless wire for my smallest might welder. I gave it a shot and filled the old hole then redrilled and tapped for an m6x1 thread.

The spouts screw nicely into that now.

Now I just need to get my spouts game on. I had permission to try one and I got a 26fr retainer (I got the measuring sound tether sells) but lucky me found that my superficial meatus (the exterior opening) is tight. The 26fr retainer worked for a while but pulled through which was not pleasant.

Anyway I have a 28fr retainer now and it holds great, but I think I need to give it another week of healing. Because I got some soreness from it still.

It's been fun and interesting to try and prevent pullout. My wife knows about being able to pull back, but she knows my behavior changes if I break the rules. It's the honor system at some point anyway, but I like the idea of the tether.

It'll help when I'm off weak will, and keeps it feeling pretty real. I don't actually even have to be attached to the cage, just a tether capped then locked under the cage is enough to prevent pullout for me, I guess it's a long enough hard segment to make it highly uncomfortable.

I'll check in in a week or two to let you know how it goes once I'm not sore.

Dogchasecats, switchling and danleft1 like this.
  22. Grungerat

Grungerat New member

Local Time:
    So a confirmation that the longest threaded tether just isn't quite long enough for me. The longest one I can buy from tether pulls into me too far, and when fixed to even another nut or hardware pinches inside the glans.

I fabricated a longer 6mm tether from titanium tubing, and it seems to have solved my issues. The tube has a slight curve that follows the same profile as the cage. The end of it is slightly flared to capture the disc. I formed threads and a 3.5mm hex end on the other side. (I created a hex key by inserting a tool as a form and hydraulic crimping the tube, then cut threads over it.)

How it works is the 8-14 mm of glans shrinkage/expansion inside the short cage throughout the day rides on the approximately 10mm of additional slack. At maximum retraction I am just reaching end of movement on the tether. When filling fully, the disc rides up and down the length of the tether a little bit.

The threads on the outside have a small hole and a security seal. I just have to break the seal and turn the spout out to fully extract myself. But since I can expand the cage off and hang from the tether for a bit for cleaning, she doesn't worry too much about handing me key for a while.

All in all, it's secure and comfortable enough. Wife likes that she can hand me key to clean and I'm still "part of the system" since its all connected still.

I'm more and more confident that Chasity is 99% a head game but as long as both sides are willing to play it can be as real as you want. (It would be extremely difficult for me to get in and out and not be noticed, which is what she and I want)

23. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    So I went and ponied up for one of Tether Products measuring sounds, the 26fr to 36fr size, and what a frustrating disappointment it has been. The product itself, of course, is very well made, way overbuilt for its intended purpose. The problem is I seem to have 'Hank Hill Syndrome': a narrow urethra. I sat myself down one evening an tried to gently insert the lubed sound, only to meet firm resistance half an inch inside, not even getting the 26fr end past. I worked it for about ten minutes, and was rewards with an irritated urethra, but that was all. After not touching it for 48 hours, I tried it again, and was met with the same resistance. This time, though, after several minutes urging, the end of the sound popped through, and I nearly popped off the edge of the bed! I held it there for a time, flooded with sensations. After things calmed down, I tried for the 27fr, but that was absolutely no go. Again, the reward was a highly irritated urethra (but no blood). Now today, after another 48 hour break, I'm back at the beginning. Even the smallest end is not getting in very far. The first half inch is no problem, but after that, no way.
    So does this sound like the "Meatal stenosis" mentioned on the TP site? I am thinking refining the end profile of the sound a bit, just to get the end in. It just seems too blunt for me. Any feedback highly appreciated!

Dogchasecats and tiruh811 like this.
  24. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I find this all awesome and interesting. But wow fear of an infection would be so high for me. If the tip of your penis became infected, getting all that hardware out would be a NIGHTMARE. With this said I'm not sure how much of a risk the hardware poses for causing a swelling infection. But again the fear of one is real for me.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  25. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    Update: Tried insertion again today. Got the 26fr end fully inserted. Still the zinging sensations, but not as much pain, and much less irritation afterwards when urinating. Progress!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice