Device for a single evening, perhaps a weekend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Evgeny, Oct 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I have been fascinated with chastity for quite a while and tried a few devices. Though denial is a nice fantasy, in reality I feel neglected. In our everyday lives, it just takes a lot of energy from her side to dress up in leather and tease me every other evening.

What I currently think is something that we could both work with is to use chastity as extended foreplay, perhaps for a single day, perhaps a weekend. What I liked to do with the devices that I tried is to lock myself up when I came home, look at some stuff on Tumblr and wait for my girlfriend to return. Then before bedtime she would let me out and I could get off. And I think this is also something that has low maintenance for her, which is good.

I started with a CB 6000, but that was either not secure (could pull out) or suspiciously painful. The tug on the balls really hurt and I also fear that I damage something down there.

Next I bought a little metal cuff device, but that had the same problems. The metal bar design was much easier to clean and peeing was also easier. So in principle I liked that. And another plus is that one can have a really nice teasing blowjob in it.

After that I bought a fake CS-100. This design was nice for my balls, which I would say are a “high and tight”. I could wear it quite comfortably, I cannot recall if I ever did a full night in it. The downside is that the cock and ball unit can rotate against the belt, exerting some torque on your balls if you are not careful. Eventually the ball stirrup fell out and could not be glued back in, so I cannot wear that any more.

Just for testing I bought a fake Holy Trainer, but as expected by balls are too high to let me wear this comfortably. Also with a slight erection it pulls on the balls, I don't like that at all.

I am now at the point where I would like to own a My-Steel belt, but I also see that shelling out like 800 EUR for something that I just wear to get more aroused and not something that I would really like to wear all time is quite a waste. At the same time, sex toys are my blind spot in personal finance, so I think about it every now and then.

In principle I would like to have a device that is comfortable to wear for a few days maximum. I would need to use the bathroom with it, but currently I don't plan on wearing it at work. It would be just something that I use for a kinky evening or perhaps a kinky weekend. It has to be plastic or metal. Leather is really adorable, but unfortunately not suited for this task. Also I don't want it to pull on my balls.

Also it should have a lock that I can close on myself without the key. One can still use a Kitchen Safe or so, but having a padlock would make it easier, and perhaps a tad more thrilling.

My-Steel should be the perfect option. I was thinking about getting a bird cage. There an erection should not pull on the balls this much. Perhaps a cheap full metal belt would also do the trick. However, I am a bit reluctant to spend like 150 EUR only to find out that it hurts. Then I would still think about getting a My-Steel but would be 150 EUR shorter.

Do you have some suggestions?

2. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    The way it was explained to me you either want a full belt (expensive) or a tube device that's attached with some sort of piercing like a PA. Those types basically don't attach by hooking onto your balls. However since you are using chastity as a fun sex game to spice things I think your best option is to continue with the ball trap style devices and sorta get used to them.

It sounds like you've been experimenting with this for a while and tried a number of different devices but for just going a few days I'd think one of the many cheap devices would work. Maybe you just need to give the skin around your balls time to toughen up and get used to the idea. There are probably hundreds of devices between 10 and 50 dollars that would work. Just take it off for a while when it makes you sore. Maybe use some type of lube around the balls. As for security who cares right? The security comes from your mind not the sex toy.

No need to get all big money and drop hundreds of dollars on a weekend sex toy after all.

Note this wonderful advice is coming from the wife of a guy who owns one device lol

CagedBySocks likes this.
  3. Deleted member 53138

Really well written, I also have a similar problem with my balls. I went a week wearing my cb3000 24/7 and was thrilled with the Chastity actually started to tease my bottom with a solid to try and get off, unsuccessful though, but what did me was I had to drive about 200 miles...after my balls felt they were on fire, the device was so uncomfortable whilst driving. When I took it off my balls were red and very sore. I haven't put it back on since. I also wear it whilst at work and am conscious of the "bulge" in my pants. I would also like to find a smaller more comfortable device, it would be painful if I tried to get an erection...thats the point after all! There are so many out there and it's not cheap trying to find the right one. I don't know how some guys can go for months wearing their device. I will follow this with interest.

4. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    How much does the security, or lack of it, feature in your thinking?

We are also more into the weekend to week sort of play but there is no doubt that proper security gives our short term play an edge even though I have no intention of cheating even if the device isn't secure.

5. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    The security aspect is rather important as trying to defeat the device (and not succeed) is a major turn-on for me. For instance I would put on the device and communicate that to my girlfriend (perhaps with a hug and pressing my hip against hers). Then she might intensively kill me and tell me that she will go for a walk but I could get started on Tumblr right away.

Then I would sit there moving my hip, rubbing the area and the mixture of arousal and defeat make it an intense experience. Knowing that I could just pull out, or realizing that shaking the device could bring me over the edge, really ruin the whole experience.

Since all the four devices that I purchased did not achieve this, I eventually tossed them out. So right now I would have to buy a fifth device. My experience with the ball trap devices has been that they can be made secure but then it is not comfortable, especially when aroused. So basically I want something that is comfortable when aroused but unyielding.

A piercing makes chastity much easier, but I am reluctant to get a piercing (and all the attached risks of problems) just for this. The fantasy of being controlled by a leather clad domme is appealing at times, but everyday life is far from this.

6. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    The way you describe your desire for security a full belt may be what you want despite its cost. Keeping in mind my limited experience I believe those are the only types that can't be simply ignored and alow the guy to orgasm by applying a vibrator.

7. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    This discussion has added a very interesting thought to the discussion: “If the goal is short-term play, there is no need for a device that can be worn long term.” This means that I can just grab a cheap belt and wear it for a couple hours and have some fun.

“Despite its cost” is relative. On Aliexpress you can get rather cheap full belts in the order of 50 EUR. This is a model that appears suiting, one is with two bands, the other is with a solid back piece.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sta...turbation-penis-sleeve-Flirt/32711636936.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sta...stity-Device-Cock-Cage-Penis/32606466469.html

And I think they satisfy my needs:

• Balls are not stretched, they might be squeezed a bit in the cup below the tube.
    • Security should be good, I can adjust it in a lot of different ways. If I put it on tightly, shaking should not get me off. Putting a Magic Wand like device to it might trigger something, but so far I have not found this type of stimulation really useful. Also it is her toy, so I don't really want to use that anyway.
    • In case the lock fails, there is still the possibility of undoing the screws and get free. However, getting it back on should be nearly impossible, such that I cannot cheat without her noticing.
    • Price is bearable.

8. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    You might like to look at this thread and also @zorglub 's blog on the topic of the "Tethered chastity".

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ed-male-chastity-has-anyone-tried-this.16106/

I have been experimenting with the TetherSpout as a way of getting security without a piercing and it does offer considerable possibilities.

9. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    Another thing that I would like to do is to receive a strap-on while wearing the device.

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    OK - that does rather limit the full belt possibilities I guess. I should have mentioned that one aspect of using a TetherSpout or a piercing for the security is that the A-ring is no longer a critical part of the security and can be bigger in diameter which may help your problems. The A-ring really only acts to restrain erections

11. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    The TetherSpout looks interesting, but I would be too wary of injury or infections while using this. So I would rather look for a full belt instead.

I am not sure that the full belt really is so limiting. Especially the one with the metal shield in the back has an anal plug. So certainly one should be able to use that for strap-on play as well.

12. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    Okay, I just went ahead and ordered one of the belt from that site, should arrive here in like two or three weeks. I'll tell you how it goes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice