Is Chastity Just A Head Game?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LittleAndLockedJames, Oct 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Being Addicted is a good way to say it. The good thing is your not Addicted to drugs or Alcohol and were not hurting anyone else except maybe our selfs but that may be part of our addiction

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I find some of the themes here quite interesting:
    > Many guys report having different preferences & priorities when locked up vs. not locked up. I don't think this qualifies as "rewiring", but I am convinced there are real and noticeable biochemical changes in me when I wear the device (at least > 8 hrs? or several days>)
    > I'm sure over time, there is additional rewiring and positive behavioral training that can go on.
    > If a couple plays the game in a good way, the woman gets some things she really enjoys out of it, and while the man feels trapped and "changed" while in chastity, he doesn't really want to escape or cheat. He does feel controlled, but is accepting the different roles that the cage helps reminding him about. In fact, he may enjoy feeling controlled, even humiliated or vulnerable, and also that the chastity is making him a better person in some ways.
    > Everything is partly a mind game. Any device can be cut off. Any house or car locks can be defeated as well. Anyone "could" cheat on their partner. I am sure I can get that permanent titanium device off in 20 minutes with a simple common Dremel tool. Doing almost anything takes some intentional behavior. But deterrents, reminders and good quality devices make a big difference. (My devices have a max. .6" gap between the big o-ring and the cage. There is NO way one of my balls can be pushed through this gap, so I can't totally escape. Then the big O ring is the smallest that is comfortable (this has gone down a little bit over time.) And the tube has a narrow entry that really holds me into the short cage. So this device is a strong deterrent for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice