What happens???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Him and Her, Oct 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Him and Her

Him and Her Active member

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Hi All

So, i've now been locked up in my device for almost a month with just one release at the two week mark. This is something that i asked my wife to try with me and she has kindly indulged me.

I'm really enjoying being locked up for longer periods as is my wife who gets slot of attention, more than ever i would have to say!

I have noticed that in the begining i would be woken by my night time erections, over the past few weeks however this has slowly stopped and i'm not sure why. Has this happened to anyone else and if so do you know why or can anyone throw some light on this for me.

The other thing i noticed was that when she did let me out and asked me to have sex with her i wasn't able to get a solid erection, probably about half what i normally would. Again, has this happened to anyone else and if so can you please explain.

Every other aspect of our little kink is fine and were both enjoying what it brings to our relationship.She's definitely wearing the pants whilst i literally wear the knickers!

Thanks
    Him

Keuschling likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Some times your body will acclimate to the device. Especially if it is painful during erection. Knowing that it will receive pain it just doesn’t bother. Usually not easy to accomplish with night time erections because they are natural and automatic.

As far as not being at your hardest, I have found long periods of lock up can have that effect on the immediate moments after an unlock, but will rebound if left out of cage. Again, it’s conditioned, it doesn’t think but your body has a memory and knows it’s limits...and just a little bit ago it’s limits were the size of the cage.

Nothing to worry about, you bounce back. Same with size. If you stay locked up with minimal releases it will get a bit smaller. Not permanently though, just need to be out of cage and stretching those capillaries back and you will be back to normal at some point. Alas, I am not out of my cage long enough for that to happen lol.

Keuschling, Mash2214 and Him and Her like this.
  3. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Nicoftime, thanks for your reply very interesting, glad all returns to normal as my wife is getting used to having me locked up. My only concern is that as you mentioned, you dont get time to go back to being your usual self and therefore are permanently shrunken and unable to perform in bed which then poses a problem for your partner. How do you get around it?

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, well I am probably not the guy to ask on that. Don’t get me wrong, she enjoys hopping on, and I can get her to cum, but intercourse is mostly about me. She has much more pleasure from toys and oral. I am not very big so her sexual gratification comes when I break out “Johnson” the dildo I wear, or use the wand(our go to), or my mouth(foreplay for the others).

Me losing a half inch isn’t changing her enjoyment. 4 inches to 3.5 inches isn’t something that she’s missing. Now if I had a 7 incher and was suddenly 6.5, she would probably let me out for daily teasing to keep it in its original condition...I have found that she is a little of a size queen when it comes to her personal preference.

Mash2214 and Him and Her like this.
  5. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:

Hi! Thanks for your reply, were in the same boat size wise and again my wife really isn't interested in penetration more some stimulation. It all works! Thanks again for your open and honest answers.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This is all very normal. The nocturnal erections begin to stop after a while, as you have experienced. I actually like this, because without the device on they always wake me up. With the device, you have maybe a couple of weeks where they are uncomfortable and super annoying, and then they just stop.

I have also experienced temporary impotence after extended periods of chastity. We never played with periods as short as two weeks, but I know that at the one month mark or longer I need to be unlocked for a day or two before I can get hard enough for penetration.

We have had some fun with this, since my wife finds it amusing. She never unlocks me anymore, but she used to occasionally unlock me during sex knowing I wouldn't be able to get hard and tell me to have what I want. As hard as I tried, I could never get into her and she found it very amusing and then would have me lock back up and say better luck next time.

You and your wife don't need to be alarmed about any of this. These are all normal parts of chastity. Learn to enjoy these things together and have fun.

spider203, Keuschling and Him and Her like this.
  7. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Shepherds flock, thanks for your response, i can see the fun element in that. Perhaps something we may have to try.

We are slowly building up the time i spend locked, at first it was two weeks, i'm pretty sure this time it will be longer. It'll be interesting to see how my penis is after a month and whether i'll be able to get any use out of it at all before i'm locked up again! I do worry a little that eventually she may need penetration and i wont be able to suffice her needs. I'm not sure how to approach this with her.

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Can't help you there. My wife hates penetration and it's the primary reason that chastity became a major part of our relationship.

Him and Her likes this.
  9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Now that I'm no longer allowed to touch my penis, it has become impossible to have an erection, particularly since I'm on medication. No more PIV for me. My wife uses a 10" vibrator that satisfies her completely.

Him and Her likes this.
  10. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Demale, thanks for your reply to my post. That's very interesting and i'm sorry to hear that. What ever works though i guess. I hope that if released for long enough i do manage to get back to working strength!

11. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I'm guessing that you will regain your priapic sturdiness, but if your wife hates penetration it would be a moot point. I would hope that she would grant you another form of release, as my wife does (through an anal vibrator that produced mind-blowing orgasms).

12. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Demale

Yes we have tried that bt so far no mind blowing orgasms, perhaps it just takes practice!

13. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Wow, what a wonderful word (priapic) Demale. I'm ashamed to say I didn't know it. I looked it up--those randy Greeks! I'm very glad to add it to my vocabulary. :)

On the topic at hand, yes and yes. The night time erections will go away, mine did, and your little thingie (not nearly as good a word) will get big again--at least as large as it was before chastity.

14. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Good to know Penney! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post and yes, Priapic, what a fab word!

Penney likes this.
  15. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    Toys are a woman's best friend - be it your tongue or something store bought. She'll enjoy keeping your shrinking member constrained knowing once unlocked (some day) it will return to it's former size ... eventually. Until then, shower her with your attention and demonstrate your proficiency with toys (don't forget the slip on sleeve over your cage for a little sudo-PIV attention :)

Him and Her likes this.
  16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Once upon a time I was eternally priapic. Becoming impotent (a medication byproduct) actually was a blessing. From anal stimulation I realized that the penis was only a vessel for cum to flow through. By prodding the prostate directly, I actually had a more intense orgasm as well as the pleasure of having my nether eye filled with a solid object.

Him and Her likes this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Him and Her i spose that after a bit a willy knows that it cant grow cos of the cage and then it gives up.

Him and Her likes this.
  18. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    L
    Hi Muzzo! All well noted, regards, Him
    We'll keep practising!

19. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Seems to be the case Jemima!

20. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To side track the topic a second ... I've thought ... if being locked over time seems to get the penis "out of shape" ... then maybe there should be an exercise program for the penis, but because of chastity it can not be about pleasure ... there is one way to exercise the penis without "touching" it, with a penis pump ... so then I thought how deviant it would be or your key holder to let you out of your cage once or twice a week (while tied to the bed) to do nothing more then place a penis pump on you, pump it and then leave you there pumped for 20 minutes ... to then come back and literally stuff you back in your cage ... :(:eek:o_Oo_O:)

P.S. Yes I own a Penis Pump ... and ... no I have not told my KH of these thoughts ... lol

Him and Her likes this.
  21. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @danleft1 Me thinks you need to advise your KH about these thoughts and provide the opportunity to demonstrate them. Bring back pics for your profile, sport. :)

danleft1 and Him and Her like this.
  22. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you should be asking her, that sounds like a great idea! Thank for your input!

danleft1 likes this.
  23. Him and Her

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    A big thank you to everyone who gave their comments over the last few days, all very helpfull and settling!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice