Longest with out cumming or milking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maturemetal, Jun 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Just wondering what is the longest anybody here has gone without cumming or milking?

MyDB and Tomk like this.
  2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    six bloody weeks and counting:anim_12:

3. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Sorry I forgot to put mine. it was 2 1/2 weeks

Wow 6 weeks seems like a long time.

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Im up to 2 1/2 weeks up to now and could possible be kept locked up for a month, 2 1/2 weeks has been hard enough!!

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    5 months, but who's counting?!? ;-p

6. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    You need to update your profile unless you are lying??? Your profile says your last orgasm was 6 days ago???? Sorry - I missed the point that it was the longest time and not the current time without cumming. My mistake. Spank me ;-)

7. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    For me it was 37 days. I want to, and have been asked to, go longer, but my body seems to conspire against anything past a few weeks. I will somehow get an "accident" or something weird will happen causing me to emit semen.

I realize that it IS in my power (and keyholder's too) to prevent this, but I just have had a hard time hitting my goals of multiple month lock ups.

David

8. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    pleae don't laugh

So far my longest is 15 days. Quite short compared to most on here but i am a bit of a newcomer. Time will tell.

9. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A little more than 3 weeks. I'd have to count between blog posts to see for sure but I'm pretty sure I passed the 3 week mark last time... I thought for sure she'd make it 4 weeks (until Father's day) but she let me enjoy it earlier for good behavior :)

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i'm a light weight, only 13 days for me.

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    If six weeks sounds a long time to you imagine what it seems like to me. I was due for release on fathers day but i put my foot in it( only thing i have put anywhere for a while) and the time has just been added on. Mistress has been sorting herself out at my expense and now the new tollyboy belts on order i am hoping that there might be some reprieve time due before its ready for collection. The only time i have had the cb6000 off was to go to sheffield and be measured by richard davies of tollyboy, and i was seriously tempted to toss myself senseless but figured it was embarrassing enough being touched and measured by a complete stranger without smelling of a chronic wanker!. And when i left the house in sheffield to return home all thoughts of a good toss were left behind and all i could think of was how solid and secure the steel tube and belt looked and before i knew it i was back home and reunited with old faithful.It is true that you do go through a phase of being gagging for relief but after more time passes you sort of lose the urgency to relieve yourself and as you notice that your mistress is more than capable of pleasing herself without your input you become less confident that given the chance you might not satisfy her or yourself as much as you had thought.:character0114:

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Hi, so far as I know my longest stint was my most recent, 27 days without even a milking! I was desperate to cum about 2 hours afterwards too! Funny how one orgasm just does not seem to be nearly enough after a long period in chastity. My Lady told me that "next time" (date TBA) I can cum as many times as I want provided I lick it ALL up and cum in panties.

13. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    Hi, the longest i have gone without cumming is this current period which is now over 100 days. MistressT now prefers it this way so i have no expectations for release. Mistress seems happy with the level of pleasure i am able to give her with my tongue so she sees no reason to let me out. i am now at the point where i feel i would have failed in my duties as her totaly devoted slave if was to cum. This would also cause me to lose my focus for a few days afterwards and Mistress deserves my full attention at all times, so with no propact of release i fully expect to be locked up for quite some time yet. i will of course update my profile if i cum so you can check on my progress yourselves.

silky

14. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done silky4good 100 days and still going strong. how often are you allowed out for cleaning and for how long before lock up, are you restrained whilst unlocked from your cb3000?. regards allornowt:character0053:

15. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Mike still has the longest at 5 months. That is about 150 days!!!!
    Not taking anything away from 100 days! Wow after 1 month I think I would cum if I sneezed real hard.

16. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    I have been locked up since November. I was allowed a cum in January and as far as I know I have leaked twice since then in sleep but it is Jan since i have had a full orgasm. I am now in the CB6000S and it means I cannot even leak. I used to be able to wet dream awake but cannot do that anymore. The urge has now gone.

dubsub.

17. WBLocked

WBLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I once went 5 weeks, but 5 months (!)...wow.

18. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    Mine is 13 days. My beautiful Wife/Goddess has me locked up now. She said it will be a minimum of 14 days this session. Ack.

19. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry Mike, but i've got you beat. i went 5 1/2 months without orgasm way back when. i also went 3 1/2 months with daily edging, but it ended in my first and only ever wet dream. Dubsub, you may have me beat. What DAY did you cum in January??

i've never been milked.

brianna :)

20. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    Thanks for your support Allornowt, i'm allowed out for 10 -15 mins a day to clean me and my cb300, and then that's it back in again.

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Heh, looks like brianna and dobsub have me beat, which is just fine! I certainly wasn't competing! lol

The nice thing about this thread is it shows the variety out there! Unfortunately, for you guys who can't last but a few days, let's hope your Mistresses aren't reading this thread! :happy0192:

mikecb

22. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Hi all,

I cant recall what day in January I was allowed a full come but it was soon in the new year. Not trying to stretch my limit or anything but I just don't know. Mistress has said something about September or after the summer recently. We have developed a very good routine regarding cleaning. While Mistress would have a shower each morning we choose about every second or third day to take off the cage in the bathroom and I get a quick clean and clean the cage. She hands me the key do do it myself while she is showering so there is no issue of a slip up. I do not use any creams anymore only baby oil on my dick and then straight back in. Once a week I take off the rings and clean all spacers etc. It works very well for us and Mistress is satisfied.

Regards,

dubsub,
    lashed and locked.

23. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    60 days

My longest without orgasm (and i have never been milked) was 60 days. Most of that time was without a device due to life circumstances. Lots of self control :)

24. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Looks like you have me beat dubsub. Besides, even if you didn't, you would very soon anyway as it would seem your "longest" will be about 9 months!

Thanks for letting us all know... champ. :p

brianna :)

25. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    40 days as a 40th birthday gift from my Wife

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice