Helping your wife/Partner at home with the household jobs.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Oct 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Man when the snake side comes out you get mean. I used to have a bumper sticker on my last truck that said "Men the change diapers change the world". I've always been involved and always played a part in our home life including the chores. Not sure what kind of men you're hanging with, but atypical leaps to my mind.

trym likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    If one can find someone that enjoys domestic work then the relationship works so much better. There's rarely any arguments.

danijean001 and corsac like this.
  3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Some try all the household duties I am the sissy maid after all

danijean001 likes this.
  4. Amanda's bitch Sophie

Glasgow. Scotland. U.K.
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Although historically, that was not always the case. Many sailors would not have considered letting a woman anywhere near a cooking pot, scrubbing brush, or needle and thread, because they considered them 'amateurs'......and that was a pretty macho culture. ;)

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Very similar for me in my upbringing. Although my mother probably did a little more housework than my dad because she stayed home with us kids while he worked at his job, no task was off limits. If he had time for it, he did it. Vacuuming, dusting, dishes, laundry, etc. He also took care of all the outdoor stuff and home maintenance and car repairs, which my mom wouldn't touch. And oddly enough, my marriage is exactly the same. My wife has never worked on a car or mowed a lawn in her life and likely never will.

She tried mowing her parents lawn once as a teenager. The story she tells is that she wasn't doing a perfect enough job for her father, so he reached over and slammed the blade control bar down on her fingers and she never tried again and never wants to.

It's funny how different one or two generations can be from each other. While my dad and I both learned to do housework, my grandpa on my mom's side has never done housework. Ever. When my grandmother died in 2007, he had no idea how to do dishes, laundry, keep a checkbook, vacuum,etc. My aunt has been going to his house 2-3 times per week for ten years to take care of all that stuff.

6. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Less then a century ago women weren't allowed to vote; until the late fifties they weren't legally competent people by law and couldn't sign a contract or buy a house; a decade later, women still had to be fired when they became pregnant (by law). It's really not that long ago when women were regarded as inferior, even by law.

I don't care about the household jobs - it just depends who has the most time available that day, week or month.

In our relation our careers were on par all the time although I was always a small step ahead. She got an offer which allowed her to make a giant leap but it came at a cost - leave early, arrive late, not being able to take care of the kids on weekdays etc. There were few men who supported my decision to take a step back to allow her to rise to the top. She might be a member of the board nowadays, she equally supported me to catch up after all those years. I'am still being criticized as I could have progressed in business life. Who cares?

This is slightly off topic but might answer your question at another level.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  7. danijean001

danijean001 Active member

Local Time:
    Same here. Like Penney, I want to be the best wife ever. I do all of the household domestic chores and love it. She will help me when things get hectic or too much, however I've never asked, she just volunteers to help and I appreciate it so much. Nothing makes me happier than seeing how pleased she is with the cleanliness of the house and having dinner and a glass of wine ready for her when she comes home. We've been doing this for the last 3 years and our relationship is better than ever.

jemima and Penney like this.
  8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Help? When he's under discipline or in chastity, he has to do all of it, or, as much as he can. If his job gets in the way, I understand, so I'll do some of it, but only if his job gets in the way. I dress him for his chores, when practical, like scrubbing the floor or the dishes. I got a few extra maid uniforms from the hotel. He puts on some regular daywear for underwear and flats. He can do the vacuuming in his maid dress and petticoats, so he wears them for that. I have him to the dirty chores first, then change out of his working maid uniform into his maid dress and petticoats for the lighter cleaning or for serving me.

slave2MyWife and danijean001 like this.
  9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Working two Jobs (one for the MAN and one for MYSELF) and traveling for both work doesnt leave much time to help out at home but when im home I know its not enough.

Ironing doesnt happen but the washing machine and dryier and dishwasher is always going, Folding and putting away is a family event multiple times a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice