Quitting Chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, May 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    At all times, I think and have read that women are looking for a strong male figure and though there are exceptions, the majority want to be led. If that is true in your relationship it will be very difficult to get your expectations met. Additionally while I read all this stuff about women being as much a sexual being as men, I don't think in real life that pans out. I would be willing/interested to see an honest poll to see how many men could claim to be 100% sexually satisfied. I don't mean having a "satisfactory" sex life but a 100% every need met life. Also interested in the ladies side of things and the real reason(s) why they are not willing or able to go the extra mile for both partners to be 100% satisfied.

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    good luck on that one

3. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    McFeely thanks for your contribution. Whilst I am certainly not under any illusion that my wife will ever be the dominant sexually motivated Mistress figure that demands and encourages my submission by a strict regime of teasing denial humiliation and even punishment, nor one that would have me dressed as her maid and put to work looking after and maintaining her home. That's pure fantasy and would be unrealistic for me to expect. I do still hope though that motivated by the fact that she can see that she is the feminine object of my desire, and in return for my attentive loving and devoted behaviour and attitude towards her, that she will continue to tolerate and enjoy the effects of her continued use of chastity and my prolonged tease and denial.

Motivated and encouraged by what I have read on here I sent her the following text today, in an attempt to communicate more cleary my desires and to make her think about what it is she can do to encourage me.

Here are three simple rules

Rule 1 ~ only you can decide if l have earned or deserve your permission to be unlocked or release myself. One may not necessarily follow the other, if you decide longer denial is deemed desirable or appropriate.

Rule 2 ~ frequent tease and denial will be used, so as to encourage total submission and acceptance of Rule 3.

Rule 3 ~ you make all the other rules, which l must obey without question.

What do you think? or

She responded with a thumbs up. How this develops remains to be seen.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    I have said it before and I will say it again. If you want to find a woman that challenges the stereotype of wanting to be led or to be reluctant being even remotely dominant, date a woman who has been through a military academy and reached a position of rank. An officer who has been through Sandhurst for instance will have a much better idea of how to command. I have met a few American servicewomen as well and have no doubt they would be as effective a leader as my Wife is.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    By the way I am not saying to anyone in a relationship, married or not, to go and find themselves a servicewoman to try and get them to be their keyholder. That wouldn't be a good idea. And I wouldn't go up to a woman in uniform and ask them to lock up your penis. These women are trained in self defense, both with and without a gun.

6. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    @Thatgirl what an great post! Sorry to hear about troubles, but your situation likely happens to many and it really isn’t talked about much.

Anyhow, my advice: if he breaks the rules because he wants the punishment, then the punishment is not nearly severe enough. A couple severe punishments will chance that attitude. My wife does very little with chastity. I’d love for her to have her own private group to talk with other keyholders, but she doesn’t. Anyhow, even if I get in a funk, I would hate for her to take me out of the cage. Then if I ever really wanted to cum, I would just pretend I was feeling a funk.

Maybe also consider less rules. Make the only rule less sex and only when you want it. That’s it!

Anyhow, good luck!

7. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Jasmic68. You are right about the ladies in uniform. I work with them. They are bright, aggressive and I think because of their physical condition and environment seem to be more sexual. However, like a lot of us, when they go home at night they kind of want to leave their day job at work.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Two things, reviving this year-old thread:

1. This is one of the best threads ever on CM. It should be sticky it's so good.

2. There is a consistent theme (outside of ThatGuy's wonderful consistent discussion of whether she wants the changes he is feeling) of the submissive just wanting to know she wants his submission:

Anonoman likes this.
  9. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I'm just catching up on this thread, over time, after seeing a pointer to it posted elsewhere. I just want to say that I'm impressed with how the two of you are approaching and exploring this topic. I'm only part way through but I'm looking forward to see where it goes and I'm gaining some insight into my own thinking.

10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I’m reminded in separate posts that the OP announced a pregnancy and therefore an absence from CM. I’d love to hear if the baby has arrived yet!

Guest 2802 likes this.
  11. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi! I just popped in after a very long time of not signing in to just browse. Baby isn't here yet - have about 7 weeks to go or so. Chastity has taken a "pregnancy pause" for now as I wasn't aware that pregnancy would have such a significant effect on my body - tired, achy, belly now whereas it used to be flat so makes things just harder in general. We may start it back up after baby is here and I am healed and feeling better:) Overall, things have been going well. Thatguy has been extremely loving and attentive throughout the whole pregnancy, even without his cage on, which I wouldn't expect any less from him! I'm thankful everyday for such a wonderful husband! I hope my kinkiness comes back quickly and with a vengeance after baby, lol!

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
  13. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    If we put the most important things in our marriage first all things seem to fit. It’s easy to think the biggest thing moving forward will be the baby but IMO it’s still our spouses. If we forget to make room and time for each other then all the rest starts to fall apart. It’s exhausting having a baby in the house and no doubt finding time for each other will be challenging but it’s important not to become disconnected from each other. Take your time and enjoy your new baby but don’t forget about your marriage.

Thatgirl likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Glad to hear things are going well for you two!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice