Pubic Piercing as anti pullout device ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by C. Roc, Oct 9, 2017.

1. C. Roc

C. Roc Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Hello,
    I was just wondering has anyone, ever had a pubic piercing at the base of the penis, not the tip.If you have a ring at the base that could be locked between the base ring and the actual cage. You would not be able to pull backwards to get out.
    What do people think?

dlrob likes this.
  2. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine migrated out.

NightA likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I can imagine it being the cause of some pretty painful pinching as well. Nice idea though. I love that picture that goes around the internet where the PA piercing has been connected to a piercing under the balls with a padlock, meaning the penis is completely trapped without the use of a device at all.

4. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Problem is , surface piercings like this migrate very easily if you try and "hang" things off them, or pull them , so for short play it would probably be fine, having a cage hung off it , probably migrate very quickly. The PA really is the best option for a pierced securely method

5. C. Roc

C. Roc Active member

Local Time:
    Just don't fancy a PA, but could see me having a Pubic piercing.

6. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Well that's fair enough, not everyone likes the PA piercing, all I can say is I love mine , one of the best things I have ever done to myself on an impulse :)

7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    As said by others you would have to make sure the piercing is not under pressure. Apart from that depending on the device it might make pulling out harder, but not necessarily impossible. Though I wouldn't want to think about what might happen to the pieecin if you would get an erection while pulled out...

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're not adverse to a piercing but think a Prince Albert is a step too far, then have you considered a frenum piercing?
    It can be used by simply threading a small padlock through the front bars of a cage and the piercing.
    No weight is taken by the piercing, as the cage is secured in the normal way, and the cage bar will support any pull by the lock on the piercing so preventing any tendency to migrate. Because the lock is at the end (like the PA) it's impossible to withdraw from the tube.

Frenum Piercing:
    http://t07.deviantart.net/fdEyOB7HXuegqd2kZ2fVCIbu_wg=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):eek:rigin()/pre02/e73c/th/pre/f/2012/067/3/5/frenum_piercing_03_by_turnschlaeppchen-d4s52ky.jpg

They can be positioned in slightly different places, if you're uncircumcised you want it very near the end [like the photo] so it doesn't interfere with foreskin movement. There's a vein that runs through the frenum, [easy to see if you stretch it out] if the piercing goes under the vein then it's quite a strong attachment point. It's the only piercing I have. It started as a 'play piercing' with a needle, I did it fairly frequently and after one session the tiny hole didn't repair. Over time and with some deliberate stretching I ended up with a 5mm hole.
    One nice thing about this piercing is it's impossible to see unless you know it's there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice