Permanent Non removable Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms.Linda, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Here is my question........

If given the opportunity, how many would consider or want to be placed in permanent, non removable chastity? Centurian offers a penis chastity that is essentially a steel sheath that fits around the shaft. It is secured by a frenum piercing and can be locked in place with break off screws. This makes it effectively permanent.

What's your opinion?

MyDB likes this.
  2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Dear Ms. Linda,

i think that non-removable chastity devices will release a lot of exciting feelings and a number of chastees might even consider being locked away for good ... on second thoughts, however, i think most of us will abandon the idea when it comes to reality. What i would fear most is the fact that, with a device like the one from Centurian, thorough cleaning and proper hygiene is rather impossible and thus the use of such a device conflicts with our main rule - safe, sane and consensual ...
    I don't deny that there might be subs who really have been fitted with such a device, but for me it is just an exciting fantasy. In real life it's definitely not my cup of tea.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

3. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    permanent

You could do that to me if I was your sub

4. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Good question Ms Linda. :)

i totally agree with katrin, and won't restate what she has already said. i will say though, that if there was some convenient way that hygiene could be maintained, then i'm sure there are a lot of us who would step through that door, and totally give ourselves over to our Mistress. Alas, it's not very realistic... yet?

brianna :)

5. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Hmmm, permanent and irreversable chastity sounds good but it would leave you never able to experience sexual relief again, surely this must be akin to castration?

6. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    According to the research my sissy has done, the sheath is not meant to fit tightly so there is room for cleaning. Drying, I suppose, would be accomplished with a blow dryer. Although actual intercourse would be pretty much impossible, I don't see that it would entirely prevent an erection. Castration is defined as the removal of the testes. Nothing would be removed with this particular chastity. Well, nothing with the exception of ability....The sole purpose is to prevent penetrative sex, and manual or oral stimulation.

My sissy is extremely interested in this. I, myself, am a bit hesitant. I guess the future will tell........

7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    I prefer a full belt like the neosteel anytime....

8. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ms Linda knows my true feelings. I just wish I had someone like her.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ms Linda, It seems worthy of an experiment. You could certainly lock up your sissy with a conventional lock, for some period, say one year. You could perhaps establish some tests. You could assure that your sissy could maintain hygiene, visit a doctor, and go through a metal detector at an airport or courthouse. If your sissy did all those things, you could feel comfortable that locking her would not pose any insurmountable problems. You could then, perhaps, plan a ceremony in which the lock is exchanged for the breakaway screws, or perhaps just filled with epoxy.

It would be a wonderful adventure to hear about! :jumping0046:

mikecb

10. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Should this idea become reality, you can bet there will be a forum on it! I believe W/we have come up with an idea that will work for a "trial" period. My sissy has a PA piercing. W/we have several different lengths of steel tubing. Once the tubing is in place, a lock through the PA will prevent it from being removed. We'll see how that goes for a while and if satisfied, possibly move on to the (much) more expensive device.

11. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    No castration is the removal of both testicles. Emasculation is the removal of the penis and the testicles. Neither is the same because taking the testicles removes the main source of testosterone and without that you have no sexual desire. The "point" of all this sex play goes away and then you have? A very unhappy couple.

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Unhappy couples is a bad thing people...

13. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    A padlock through the PA and tube I found to be very uncomfortable (pics of it in profile)

14. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
    Perhaps instead of break off screws use regular piercing bars secured with threadlock, that way in an emergency the bar can be unscrewed with pliers but would otherwise be unremovable. This should satisfy the safety aspect while you experiment with seeing if it can be kept clean.
    How flat would such a device be? I am interested in something that will fit under a tight skirt better than my cb6k...

15. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    If the CB6000 is pushed down and backwards surely it doesn't show under a skirt? It certainly doesn't show when being worn with normal mens pants and trousers.

16. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
    Female trousers are cut much differently and a cb6k is extremely visible no matter where you put it.

17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Lori used to do one just like that, until she changed to the new locking system. She sopped doing it then, I THINK, because the same result could be achieved with some suerglue or whatever on the lock and cap.

There was another way of doing this in pix from a device made by artisticbent on Flickr.

IMO it's the site motto: "Be careful what you wish for..."

18. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    One way I have thought of is using a stainless steel pop rivit insted of a lock where the lock goes through the pin. The pin would have to be stainless as well. Rivits are normaly removed with a drill or taken some time to remove with a Drimmel any way it is much harder to get off than a lock with super glue as that can be easly cut off.

19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Having looked at your profile I see you're using a Lori #9. I assume it's the new type lock and not the padlock. What I'd do is leave things be for a few months, without release. Then give subbie a future date to look forward to. And it wou want to go down that road, have subbie put the epoxy/superglue in the lock himself and video him doing it.

But I'd think long and hard before going there at all.

20. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Joroincharge- Yes, W/we do have a Lori's #9. W/we've had it for 16 months and have yet to be able to keep it on for more than 3 days at a time, The issue with this device is the weight. It weighs close to 14 ounces, thereby making it very heavy for long term wear. It slides down creating irritation on the PA piercing. The sterling tube from Centurian is far lighter.

I certainly plan to use the superglue or epoxy method for a trial period before making it permanent.

21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
  22. RoniDev

RoniDev Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have to admit that if I would consider it. The tought of beeing locked up in permanent chastity excites me in a strange way.

23. sissy moan

sissy moan fluffing cucky maid

sissy maid
    Austria, Krems
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    permanent chastity

Dear Miss Linda,

for sure this little sissy would love to be put into this permanent frenum piercing chastity tube as soon as possible. Yes, to tell the truth she is completely addicted since she saw the very first pictures of in the "slave piercing" aka forced womanhood magazines. The only problem is that Centurian didn't ever answer her email when she very politely and seriously asked what size she would need to lock her 2" clitty...

Despite the fact that this little sissy wouldn't hesitate to have an orchiectomy and to give up both of her ovaries she also doesn't want to have an accident like extra1200 and maybe going to loose her pathetic little clitty. Yes, in fact this sissy's clitty is pretty needless but on the other hand it's a wonderful detail to attache some silly decorations and to humiliate her as the ridiculous little sissy she is, isn't it?

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=700&pictureid=5093

24. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    The hasp of thelock will pit and corrode and really irritate and make sub depressed and miserable very quickly once it startscorroding.

A ms put me into a 20 month lockup and no removal that went very weel, chained in bed next to her each night.

After having a bad rta wasagain totally denied ejeculation to chanel all body strengthinto recovery.
    monthly cleaning and shaving and swop into second cb so first was properly cleaned
    After got recovered it was decided by kh that it was staying on until I got a hetrosexual domme ms partner. 54 months later it happened.

only trouble was formation of deposit like limestone or kidney stone on my pas. Changed jewelery very painfully and all was ok also started drinking cranberry juice toprevent it happening again and in other places inside body.

But for two weeks was totally depressed and out of character until cleaning seesion at which pas would not rotate for cleaning in situ.

A solid tube will give longterm skin troubles. Skin needs air exposure and it exfoliates so bits need to drop away or they rot, get bacteria in and under corona thats going to cause trouble long term.

For a trial just put your sissy in and wait to see what happens if device is just left on, but shave it first as stubble is very annoying as it first grows

25. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Ms. Linda, every once in a while this type of subject comes up in various forums including penisectomy. If someone is in permanent lockup then nothing ever changes and there is no anticipation of something happening. When my Domina plans to release me I don't know if she will give me great pleasure, punish me, spank my penis, bring me close to orgasm and then stop and lock me up again, etc. Although the offer of a sub to Mistress to be permanently locked up is a compliment to the Mistress and praiseworthy of the devotion of the sub, what will happen to the excitement/ anxiety/anticipation of not being locked up? Nothing ever changes and there is nothing different to look forward to. As an alternative to the sub who is trying to show devotion, why not try something different with the penis for a change and see if that spices up the situation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permanent chastity slave extreme bdsmlr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice