Chastity stinks..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by emsprisoner, Jun 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Lets be frank, wearing a plastic cb in the summer leaves things far from fresh. I wonder if anyone has any tips for cleaning a 3k or curve without taking it off? Is some soap better than others? I use baby oil with aloe vere as lube but I also wonder if there is something mild and anti bacterial that would work?

Tips and advice most welcome.

2. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    My clean and lube routine

Hi emsprisoner,

I shower each night and use Coal Tar soap and Q-tips to clean the device. I find this works pretty well for me.

As a lube, I use Jojoba Oil.

I had a skin condition last year and despite tablets and cream from the GP it would never fully clear.

Research on the 'net led me to Coal Tar soap and Jojoba oil. Amazingly, after a couple of weeks things had pretty much cleared up so I still use this routine now - just moved it lower !!

Jojoba oil is as close as you can get to the body's natural oil and I find it works great as a lube and is easily absorbed keeping things nice and supple as well. I use it after shaving downstairs as an after shave as well.

HTH

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I find things start getting gamey after about 4 days. I wash thoroughly in the shower each day, and after each workout. I use a removable shower head as well, and really blast around. I use Q-tips after each morning shower as well.

I understand some people have better results by taking soaking baths.

4. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    I remember when i used to have things to play with in the bath:sex022:

Yes Mike I agree. My house does not have a shower and I have to rely on long soaks in the bath. It does seem to take longer before the area starts to sniff a bit. It is not an open ended time limit though, it does need removal and proper cleaning sometime.

When I am working away from home living in hotels with just a shower I don't feel it gets as proper a cleaning as when at home in the bath

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    hi emsprisoner i too am locked in a cb6000 device at the moment and it has been on for coming up to three weeks this saturday. I find that a long hot bath is the best way of keeping it clean and as fresh as can be allowed without mistres removing it but i do not use any lubricant at all inside the tube and i think it is this that causes the smell after a while. I place a stocking on my penis to fully insert it in the tube and then once removed it is going nowhere until mistress says so. Mistress makes me make sure there is no odours so a regular soak and making sure it is perfectly dry before putting clothes back on is essential. regards allor:anim_37:nowt

6. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Water-based lubes are much better in containing odour. Also a CB2K is more open and easier cleaning is possible.:sex021:

7. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice everyone, think I might give a few of the tips a try. My own discovery is sudo cream which you get in the uk and is mainly for baby nappy rash. It's great for healing little nips and rashes really fast. Of course you need to be let out by your mistress to apply it as I have been for the day. Only on the promise of some torment and re-locking straight after, my god she's cruel and I love her for it even if it does bring me to tears.

8. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
    I spray mine with the powershower, and can just get a little finger down the side enough to apply more lubricant.

As a lube I use vaseline as other things tend to get absorbed by my skin during the day leaving me without lube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice