Phoenix - secure for small penis?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mechantloup, Jun 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    So my guy is in a CB3000, which we like, but he can easily pull out of it when soft. Points of Intrigue, as some have mentioned, hurt him in a bad way - I like to have him be able to get a partial erection and suffer from the constraint (all the time if possible), not to have spikes driving into his penis whenever he gets an erection. I fear that the KSD devices would be similar (I hear it causes major pinching for "growers," which he is).

He is about 1"-2" flaccid and maybe 5" erect. So I'm wondering - would a Phoenix Guardian with a 2" length tube work well and be relatively secure? I've read through old threads and have yet to hear anything really bad about the Phoenix devices - only good things. Can anybody give me any feedback?

I suppose the alternative is to pierce the boy (and go for a Lori-type device), which I would really, really like to do, but he doesn't share my piercing fetish (though he'd go along with my decision, of course) and I wouldn't want to impose a solution as drastic as that without further exploration.

Any experiences or advice would be helpful!

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I know of the CB6000s, "s" for small and there's also the mini birdlock...

Maybe some other member have more experience on this.

good luck

3. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Hi Miss Sarah,
    I cannot recommend a Lori's tube. I sent one back twice for modifications and it's still unusable. In fact, I started a thread here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254
    discussing my issues. It seems as if hardly anyone here has had success with a Lori's. I seem to have about the same dimensions as your sub. I've had the most success so far with a modified cb3000 - I basically used a saw and cut out the "tube" part of the cage, and used an acrylic bonding superglue to glue the "head" part directly to the base. This reduced the overall length to around an inch and a half, which fits nice and snug, and only took about 45 minutes to do. For pullout issues, try the keepsake device (I've had ok luck with this) or use a piercing with an extra padlock.
    Ultimately, it seems that the metal belt option is the only way to come close to guaranteeing security, and I'm definitely heading in that direction.
    Hope this helps
    ~spiraled1

4. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    Thank you both!

Re: modified CB3000 - that's extremely hot - I would love to have him in something very constricting (1.5 inches, wow). What keepsake device are you thinking of?

I'm also wondering how the locked piercing would work, exactly - would it be a captive bead ring in e.g. a PA, with a padlock on the outside of the device hooked through the ring on the inside? (Would a captive bead ring even go in a PA?) It's hard to tell exactly how it works from pictures. Google image search on "chastity piercing" is not terribly enlightening.

Thanks!

5. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    Hello
    Yes, the modified cb3000 is very constricting but if it allows me to grow at all than it's fairly easy to make myself cum. Upside is it is much less noticeable under clothing. I've posted some photos of the device in my photos - nothing spectacular but a very easy and effective mod. I'd be happy to share the details if you'd like. I'm actually considering cutting it down some more to the 1 inch range.
    I'd recommend that you start with a similar mod if your sub can orgasm in a cb3000 (I assume he can - his size is exactly the same as mine). There is no use worrying about the pull out problem if you find your sub can still cum in the device - don't put the cart before the horse, etc. If the modified cb3000 is effective in stopping unauthorized orgasms, then pullouts can be stopped using a variety of methods - the KSD (effective for some, not others) or a piercing. A second padlock's hasp can reach through the pee hole at the end and close around a captive bead ring through a frenum or pa piercing. It is impossible to get to the ring to open it while the cock is in the cage. I personally don't like this option as the second padlock is clunky and uncomfortable. People have taken a closed loop of cable or string and closed the cbr around it before putting the penis in the cage. Then the loop is pulled out the pee hole of the cage and back to the padlock locking the cb3000. The penis can't be pulled back because the loop is locked onto the padlock through the end of the cage. Some people do this without a piercing by making a "noose" out of a rubbery string and looping the penis behind the head. These methods can of course be defeated by cutting the cable, but would be very difficult to redo without the keyholder knowing.
    Anyways, my advice if you want to try a "trapped balls" type device is to work with one to prevent orgasms first, then tackle the pullout problem. You can waste a lot of time and energy making a device inescapable only to find that you can still cum in it. (Yes, I have wasted lots of hours on this!)
    Sorry to be so long - hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions and good luck!
    ~spiraled1

ugams likes this.
  6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Spiraled (previously? lol),

...the cart before the horse, I love it!

Chastity rules all mods!

7. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    lol yeah I guess I should have picked a device-neutral name! Now I'm stuck :(

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Too funny, be careful what you wish for... and more careful what your name is :)

9. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    Very helpful, spiraled1 - I have some technical questions about the mod but I will PM you.

It comes down to personal preference, but I don't think the belt devices are sexy - if I can't slap the balls around, I'm just not interested. At any rate the boy has not been able to achieve orgasm in his CB3000 so far.

Thanks for the explanation of the piercing. (My friend was just explaining to me how to do a PA on him MYSELF but I'm not nearly that much of a badass. Holy crap! Hot, though.)

10. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    If it helps.. I have the Phoenix Guardian..
    It's excellent, as it has the anti-pullout device, and Frank the owner is very helpful, with different sizes for different customers (I had to find one to fit me as i needed something larger than normal).

If you want to ask questions on it, go for it.. happy to help

gabby :cat:

11. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    Thanks gabby - I found your reviews very helpful (also very sorry for your unfortunate size issue). :anim_03:

I'm not sure I understand the exact mechanism of the anti-pull-out measure on the Phoenix. (I didn't even understand how pull-out from a device could HAPPEN until the boy showed me.) But I have yet to hear that anyone can escape it. What do you think?

12. gabby

Local Time:
    You're most welcome.. and thanks for the Sympathy.. think of poor Mistress.K! hehe..

Um, I'll see if i can explain the anti-pullout feature.. if you look at the pictures on their website, you'll notice it naturally curves down (like the normal curves of the member), but has a plate that sits inside and holds the penis downward, preventing flop-around, but also makes it difficult (Almost impossible) to pull out from. By containing the member better, it actually fits the body a bit better (so i'm told, as i haven't compared against other devices).

The Sapphire is out soon, and I'm told that will be a great device.. I'm hoping to give this one a try, in which it will fit the backing of the guardian, giving me options on which device to use.... I'll post feedback on that when i get one!!

13. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    were you able to get a hold on that sapphire? How effective has that anti-pullout feature been for you?

14. gabby

Local Time:
    Hi...

Sorry for the late reply.

I have attempted to get hold of the Sapphire. Last contact was that the Phoenix had just arrived, however, no further luck with hearing back about getting one.

I'll definately post a review once i get one.. they look stunning, and apparently are great for the antipullout side of things. Add me as a friend if you want, and I'll make sure i let you know.

15. nomercy

nomercy S. Calif keyholder needed

Local Time:
    Get the Phoenix! I have three different sizes and the penetration tube. I also have the Sapphire on order. Because of the pressure plate, it is extremely difficult to pull out. If you can get out, it is virtually impossible to sneak back in! I have the cb3000 and the rib cage also, and I can slip in and out at will. Without a piercing there is no security!

16. gabby

Local Time:
    Well.. I want the Sapphire.. but can't get hold of the owner... probably just an email issue.. but i wants it!!

17. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Phoenix Sapphire

I've tried the CB-3000, the mini-birdlocked, the CB-6000S, and for about 27 hours now the Phoenix Sapphire with the 30 mm cage.

The Phoenix is by far the most secure of these devices. I am pretty small, but with the pressure pad set right I cannot pull out at all.

I am not quite ready to pronounce the Sapphire the best device as I cannot yet rate durability. But as far as security goes I can say at this point that it is certainly the best of the bunch.

Update: I awoke from my second night of sleeping in the Sapphire to find that the seam at the end of the tube going around the tube had split completely and that "Her" cock head was hanging out all free and stuff. OMG!!!! Quickly back into the CB-6000S and a quick email to the Phoenix folks asking for a replacement cage. We shall see.

I guess a trip to the hardware store will be in order today to get some super glue or model cement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice