Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sub hub, Jun 25, 2009.

1. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Hello All,

i finally decided that it was about time i plucked up the courage to write a proper introduction and say hello.

i am the sub hub to my wife/KH who found out about my submissive nature and interest in male chastity towards the end of last year. my wife/KH was shocked at first but having played with the CB2000 for a while she has said that she realy quite enjoys having me locked in the device. We have not played much recently and i have been enjoy life 'free' so to speak.

We talked a few times about getting the CB3000 but never ever got around to ordering one. Well last week i bit the bullet said sod it and ordered one .... it came today <gulp>.

i have just sent a text to my wife/KH to let her know i have a surprise for her wehn she gets in from work ... god knows what she is going to say but i do hope she is pleased even if i do have to suffer a little bit for her.

We were members of the male chastity forum website that died a death, maybee i should introduce her to this website ? ... not sure about that but if anyone has any suggestions about the best way to do this i will have a think.

sub hub

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Best of luck! Hopefully she'll enjoy the surprise! :CMrocks:

mikecb

3. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    Thanks ... i hope so !

Her text reply just said naughty boy :innocent0003:

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Sub Hub,

Welcome to the Mansion.

I do believe that "Naughty Boy" is a universal term of endearment, so things are looking up for you!

It is up to you whether to introduce her to the forum, but her choice if she wants to stay.

If she is into keeping you chaste she will probably love the wealth of knowledge from members posted on this site. There are volumes of backposts which I often read for better insight on specific topics or situations!

Respectful

5. MistressSamantha

MistressSamantha Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to The Mansion. I wish only the very best for you and your Wife/Mistress , and a long, happy and locked life together!

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    years ago Mistress bought me a key chain that says "bad boy"...O/our little inside joke...it's still on my car keys

7. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your warm welcome.

a Quick update of what happened.

My wife/KH was quite giddy when she got home and to my surprise she had guessed what the surprise was. She wasted no time in getting me in locking me in the CB3000 cage.

i was also told that even when i am not in chastity i must always wear the 'a' ring, which she calls the wedding ring. Removal of the wedding ring is a punishable offence.

Later in bed we talked about my purchase. My wife/KH told me that she was please and was really looking forward to keeping me locked in the cage again. She asked if it was really what i wanted ... being horny as hell i of course said it was and i wanted her to really own my cock. She smiled and said she would indeed own my cock and but this time she warned me that she was going enjoy being a complete bitch with me.

... Oh what have i done ?

sub hub

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice