Halloween Highginks..

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Sublifter49, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    So my queen just told me we will be going to an adult halloween party with her new job peps(I dont know them) and I will be fully dressed(heels, short shirt, fake boobs, bra, tights etc). I have enjoyed this in the past but have gone to parties where everyone knows me as an alpha..this is different..I don't know them..they don't know me..anyone been that can't pass gone out this?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would imagine the more you don't pass and the crazier the outfit, the easier it will be.

Years ago my ex and our friends went to the bars on Halloween. Ladies as pimps and guys as hookers. Well my buddies ended up wearing over the top hooker outfits and everyone had a laugh and they had fun. She dressed me more conservatively, little black dress make up and a natural looking wig. It wasn't nearly as fun for me. It was obvious I could pass and people I knew didn't even recognize me.

So sitting there dressed that way was odd, so if you are over the top in presentation it should make it clear to everyone that it's all fun and nothing serious. For me it gave the appearance that I was dressed as a female, not a silly Halloween costume.

corsac and Sublifter49 like this.
  3. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    I'm too big to pass no matter how conservative the outfit. I do have 6 inch pink heals (size 13) that I have worn the 2 other times I've gone out dressed for Halloween. The heals usally garner admiration from the ladies. (The fact that I can walk in them) they also make me almost 6 8 (since im nearly 6 2 in bare feet)
    I have worn a cami, bra (with prosthetic breasts) short skirt and pink nylons. My wife likes panties with writing on them (last time they said yes please) then she encourages other ladies to lift my skirt and smack my ass. All fun but mildly embarrassing. As she says everyone just thinks I'm secure in my man hood, not a cross dresser. I'm just not as confident in woman's clothes as some on this site.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I went to a BDSM club Halloween party dressed in a red bustier, fishnets, heels, wig, makeup and a Halloween mask. She led me by a leash attached to my cage! I didn't know many people there, but, somehow, the mask made it far mess humiliating. I did get a bit concerned when, later in the evening, they had a "slave auction" and Mistress threatened to submit me to be auctioned off. As it turned out, She decided that we would leave before the auction occurred, so I was spared that shame. I was required to drive the 2 hours each way in my heels (very difficult) and then through several drive through restaurants to display my cleavage to the cashiers! Quite a humiliating and memorable evening!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  5. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    I was allowed to remove heels last 2 times, safety first! Last year was a bar with friends and a lot of strangers. Got molested constantly by random women. We weren't doing chasity cage at that time. I was just pierced (PA) so no cage this year either. It would be worse caged because I usally wear a short skirt and woman are constantly lifting it to either smack my ass or to see what I'm wearing under it. The cage would be hard to hide! In your cage it was pointed out with the leash! Yikes! I think we are too vanilla to the world for that.
    Last year I had pink slippers in my purse and as the evening wound down I put the slipped on (feet were sore after dancing all night) I said I need a new pair if I'm dressing and my queen said "I'm not letting you taje your heels off this year"
    Hope she is kidding because after a while they hurt. They even make it difficult to sit without my legs spread like a guy or even worse to sit on the toilet..6 inch heals are tall!

6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been required to drive multiple times in my heels. Hopefully someday she will take us to a Halloween party where dressed sexy is my outfit. And after a couple times already of showing my cage, I wouldn't mind if I was on a leash

Sublifter49 likes this.
  7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    its a Halloween party.people wont even pay attention.they will think it is just for halloween

8. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    When I was much younger I lived in a big shared flat with lots of guys and a couple of girls. We had a big halloween party and a female friend of one of my flatmates brought a guy on a leash wearing a little black dress and heels. Always wished I'd asked what the deal was although it pretty clear. No-one batted an eyelid. Fair play to them!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  9. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    Their is some truth to that, BUT I have a number of male frIends that refuse to go to a party in drag. Conversely I always get many comments from woman along the lines of "my man would never do that for me! You wife is a lucky lady!"
    It's not something everyone will do..

Queensbitch likes this.
  10. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I remember a Rocky Horror themed party where the president of our club came dressed as Frank N Furter the Tim Curry version. He was not trying to look femme in the least with extreme make up and costume - he looked absolutely gorgeous. Not sure if he looked male or female, but he looked fab and got more than a little attention from guys and girls at the event.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  11. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    I tell guys all the time that say "man I would never do that!" They are missing out! For any man its total mind blower to see that when a man is in drag most woman feel he is free game to and do what they want with with him! The groping and the nasty comments! Sexual harrassment at its worst-or best is far as I'm concerned! I can tell you I would never dare speak to or grab a woman they have to me. It's fun and a total rush!

Queensbitch likes this.
  12. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    Man i wish we could go back and edit posts..I sound like a retard sometimes between my phone editing and my fat fingers!

Nicoftime likes this.
  13. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I know those feelings all too well. From it either being wearing my kilts or rally outfits.
    Especially drunk women.....they can be perverts

Sublifter49 likes this.
  14. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    Yes!! We would get arrested for such behavior!

Queensbitch likes this.
  15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    (I was thinking about editing the posts - but they're clear enough, and now you've commented on it pointless anyway :D )

You sound quite lovely by the way.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  16. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Small town, few friends (unfortunately), never been to a party like that. I've only ever dressed fully in-doors... and in front of Mistress. However, it does sound fun, and something i wouldn't mind trying, to go to a kinky halloween party dressed!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice