On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Yes I do have wonderful woman beside me. I do believe that this has been coming for awhile she just expressed it now. My unlock times have been less and less for awhile. Also I'm just expressing my feelings more now since I've been reading everyone's posts. Thanks for your words of Wisdom.

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    "When she allows you to pleasure your self and you cum Without her Permission do you get punished?"

I rarely cum without permission while she is playing, and she would, of course, have every right to punish me (FLM contract). I think she mostly feels sorry for me. Now if I were to masturbate without permission.....yep I would be punished, spanked, for that.

MadamBelle, Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife has always said I tend to keep my emotions in to much. Now I'm following her lead and letting them out.

sissybitch and Joan.t like this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Mash I am so with you on this , I hate the down after orgasm and now find that being held on the edge for days , weeks even months not only better but in a way more satisfying , its hard to put into words but its like an orgasm that lasts for ever without having one , also it keeps my submission and willingness to please at its peak , now being taken or made love to by my mistress with her strapon is something I can never fully explain or put into words , but it puts me in a place I love and long to be in and can get so lost in the moment its hard to believe , its been mentioned here about the feeling of being possessed I don't know if that's the right word to describe it but it does come very close , my mistress has taken good note of my response to being taken and the more I enjoy it and go into my own little world the more turned on and wild she becomes which in turn pushes me deeper into my subspace and it just ends in a frenzy of lust and passion for both of us , maybe you are having a similar experience now , certainly from your recent posts things are changing for you , personally I would never want our relationship to go back to pre chastity and strapon days , my mistress and I just seem to fit into our reversed rolls too well

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. I so agree with you. It's very hard to explain but it's like I'm where I've always wanted to be but didn't know how to get there. No matter what my Mistress has done to me the one thing I've always wanted I think was to feel like I belonged and that she carried about me.

An Orgasm that lasts forever. A perfect way to say it and who wouldn't want a never ending Orgasm

bincorona and sissybitch like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yesterday being Saturday we both were at home with no where to go so we spent the morning together just talking. It seems like we never take enough time to just relax together and share what's on our minds.

As we were sitting together I was also rubbing her feet, it just doesn't seem right to be their doing nothing and I know how much she enjoys this. Every once in a while she would push her foot against her property to get me slightly aroused.

Around 11:00 she said to me that it was time to get ready for my caining. This was the one form of punishment I'd always been scared off and never wanted to experience. When she said it was time a soft "Why " excaped my lips and my hands stopped rubbing her feet. She just looked at me for a few minutes and said nothing.

When she did speak she said " I've been punishing you by strapping you for years. But you seem to almost want and enjoy it. The caining will be away to punish you when you need it. " she than got up and led me to the massage room and had me lay on the table. She than massaged oils into my bum causing me to get excited, I've always like when she touched me their. She than covered me up and told me to relax for awhile.

I layed there for a long time just thinking about what was going to happen and how I totally Loved my wife. I heard someone arrive than Mistress come and get me she simply said " it's Time "

When I walked out into the living room their was a chair in the middle of the room and Terrie was standing beside it holding a cane. I was positioned bent over the back of the chair with my head up. Mistress wanted to see my face as I was punished. I was trembling and shaking as I got into position. Mistress took my face in her hands and said "This won't take long, it will do you good " she than stepped away as I heard the cane swish through the air and strike my backside. I let out a scream the pain was intense, another stroke was applied, I screamed again as tears started to run down my cheeks. More strokes were applied. I was crying like a little boy and begging for her to please stop, I promised that I would do anything but please no more. Two more strokes were applied, I had recieved 10 in all. My Mistress than took my face in her hands and said " It's over I hope I never have to punish you like this" I was than taken back to the massage room and more oils were applied to my bum, soothing the painful stripes that I now had.

As I was allowed to lay their for awhile I knew that what my Lovely Wife had said was right. I needed to fear being punished. I also knew this would Never happen Again.

7. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh gees, that would more then do it for me. I've been spanked, but noting like that. I hope your bum feels better soon.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  8. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I have to agree with both you and Penney, Mash. I've been caned just once, and I don't ever want that to happen again. I can take (and even enjoy) every other mode of spanking, but the sheer pain of the caning beats anything.

sissybitch, Mash2214 and Penney like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern. I'll alright. My Mistress needed to put the fear of punishment back into me. She has been successful.

Penney, sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I was laying on the massage table soothing my sore caned bum Terrie came in and gently rubbed my bum and back. She said to me. " Your wife and I have agreed that you also should be rewarded for your dedication to her. I am your reward to do with as you please for the rest of the day " I looked up at her not knowing what to say. I layed my head back down and asked if she could please give me a full body rub.

Terrie's hands rubbed every inch of my back and legs. She even gently rubbed my sore backside. I became excited and wet enjoying everything she was doing, if she was mine to do with as I pleased, what was I going to do. She finished massaging me and I got off the table I than bent her over the table removed her pants and panties than spread her legs. " I can do anything I want to you " I asked

She responded "Yes, what ever you want" I placed my left hand on the small of her back and inserted two fingers deep inside of her feeling her wetness, I worked my fingers in her causing her to squirm and moan. I was going to give her pleasure but Not an Orgasm. I removed my hand from her wetness and struck in hard against her back side, causing her to jump. Over and over again I spanked her pushing her harder against the table. To spank such a lovely backside gave me instant pleasure as my cage tightened and moisture was dripping off the end. When I had finished I told her to stay where she was as I left the room.

Mistress was no where around as I entered the livingroom and than the bed room. I picked up the things I needed and returned to Terrie who hadn't move. She was still bent over the table, wet with her nicely reddened backside. I took some lube on my fingers and inserted them into her backside getting her ready for the strap on that I was going to penetrate her ass with. She tried to resist but I reminded her that she had agreed to anything. She again relaxed on the table as I prepared her for the strap on. It took some time to get it all the way in but I was now buried all the way in. I gently made Love to her backside while stimulating her clit and lips. As she started to get into it I thrust into her even harder as her hips meet my thrusts. She was getting closer and closer to an Orgasm. I took pity on her and allowed her the pleasure of her release, It shook her and caused her to moan and scream. I withdrew the phallus from her and just looked at this beautiful woman bent over infront of me. It had been so long since I had been the one in control that I almost felt that it was wrong. I rubbed some oils into her backside knowing that I may pay for what I had just done and that I may never have this privilege again.

JiL, iome343, bincorona and 6 others like this.
  11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    What an amazing turn of events Mash. What a wonderful and generous gift they gave you. Usually we submissives, are the ones that our Mistress' do with as they please. To be given a chance to be on the other side, like you, I would be hard pressed to know just how to handle it. As you said, " I almost felt that it was wrong." I think you were also wise to realize that the tables might again be turned one day. Thank you for sharing your time with Terri.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Terrie is a very interesting Lady. She likes to be in control and be the dominant one but she also likes when she's on the other side. She's very different than my Mistress who has really taken to being in control and I Love her for doing it.

bincorona, manintyres and Penney like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I've just tucked Mistress into bed. Before she went to bed she rubbed lotion and some oil on my still sore bum than gave me the priveledge of making love to her. Even though my bum was still sore it felt good to have her strap on deep inside me as I did everything I could to bring her to an Orgasm. I was successful in bringing her to an orgasm as I rode up and down on her phallus causing my caged cock to bounce on her pubic bone exciting me but not enough to give me a release. Mistress was content and happy when I tucked her in and that also makes me content and Happy .

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was greeted by a nice surprise when I came home this evening. Carla and Brian were visiting. It was nice to see them again it had been awhile since we last had a chance to get together. They came for a visit and Carla also came for a massage so I went and prepared the massage table for her. When everything was ready we went into the massage room and my Mistress smiled at me with that devilish grin of hers.

It was nice to feel Carla under my hands as a massaged her back sliding my hands down to her cheeks. I slid a well oiled hand up between her cheeks and she raised her bum off the table slightly. I slid my hand between her cheeks again much slower this time she raised her bum even higher greeting my advances. She than unexpectedly turned over onto her back and pulled her legs up. She reached over and squeezed my caged testicals than said to me. " remove your panties, than lick me. " she wasn't joking around about what she wanted. I followed her orders and started to lick her wet and taste lower lips. I also slid one hand under her to touch her bum hole. She grabbed ahold of my wrist and almost pushed my hand into her bum. I inserted two fingers deep into her as I continued my tounge action on her wet pussy. I was also wet just giving her pleasure. I continued working my fingers into her bum as I drove my tounge deep inside her. She raised her self off the table and let out a quite scream as she Orgasmed into my waiting mouth. She relaxed onto the table once again I reached for the bottle of oil to massage her front but she once again surprised me and sat up on the table she didn't want the massage to continue. I asked if I had upset her but she assured me that everything was just fantastic. She than got off the table and grabbed ahold of my cage and said. " Let's go see what the other two are upto "

As I was led into the livingroom Brian was reclining back on the sofa while Mistress was standing in the middle of the room. Both of them were also completely Nude. Mistress than looked at me and asked if I enjoyed myself. I was just about to answer when she said " because we did " she than came over to me and gave me a big kiss with lots of tounge. The taste of semen was still fresh in her mouth as she inserted her tounge into my mouth. While I was servicing Carla she was servicing Brian. She than broke the kiss and whispered into my ear " If your a Good Boy maybe I'll let you watch me Suck Cock next time "

15. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Exactly!!!!!

16. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Wow that's a tasty surprise!!

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Just a little something I forgot to add to the visit with Carla and Brian.

When I was cleaning up the kitchen and dishes Carla came and gave me a hand. She gave me a hand in more ways than one she caressed my testicals causing me to get hard in my cage. She also whispered into my ear and said that Brian had agreed to let her order a cage for him. She didn't know how much he would be willing to wear it but it was a start.

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Curious about next steps between Carla & Brian

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Their relationship is growing very nicely. They spend almost all their time together now so that's a good thing for both of them. As far as Chastity goes I'm very sure it'll be more of a weekend warrior type of sexual game than a continues lockup. It's nice to see that Carla has found someone that's nice to her. Her last man wasn't a very nice person.

20. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It may start out that way ..... but ... @Mash2214 ...if they keep hanging around you and your wife (and heck! why wouldn't they!??) that weekend warrior just may turn into a weekly warrior.

Carla has been in some pretty intense training the last few months ... and I am guessing that once she holds them keys .... she will know EXACTLY what to do to encourage and entice Brian to keep that cage on longer than just the weekend, which of course will fuel both of their HOT buttons.... sounds like a win win :)

21. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey so @Mash2214 .. I was chewing ..... or marinating ..... or really more like salivating ..... over your predicaments .... and starting wondering .... now that the days are getting shorter and the nights longer and the chill will be setting in soon .... do your mornings start to transition back inside next to a woodstove/firelplace? Will the daily naked car washing's continue?

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was waiting for someone to comment about that. Yes it's almost stopped already. I still wash her car but it's getting to cool not to wear cloths. Also the end of October it goes into storage and she starts driving her winter car.

sissybitch and bincorona like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This weekend is going to be a rare thing for us. I'm going away for the weekend which isn't normal. Usually I stay home and Mistress goes different places.

I left very early on Friday morning so Thursday night she told me to prepare myself for her. When I came into the bed room she was wearing her largest strap on. She just patted the bed and said " lay on your back and hold your legs up " I did as instructed while she lubed herself up. She than said something very interesting. " Is t it lovely how our marriage has changed. I now have the Cock and you have the little clitty" That was the first time she has ever called my caged cock a clitty. She also added . " When we first got married you Would take me when ever You wanted now I'm in control " she than inserted the head of her stapon into me and slowly pushed her self forward. When she was all the way in she grabbed ahold of her "clitty " and said " I'm going to make Love to you how you use to do it to me"

She with drew her self almost totally from my bum and rammed herself into me. It hurt as she forced her self into me but I had no time to adjust as she had pulled out and rammed into me again. Over and over she forcefully made love to me. Tears started to come to my eyes as I lay their. The tears were not because of the discomfort but now I was feeling what I had done to her meant years ago. I was just being used, I was just a body for her to stick her cock into, like the way I had treated her years ago.

I pulled my legs up farther and just gave myself to her. She was teaching me a lesson that I should have been taught years ago. She continued her assault on my back side for a few more minutes than withdrew from me and pulled hard on her little caged clitty. I had just been used, not made love to, as I laid their with tears in my eyes all I could say was "I'm so sorry that I treated you that way" I than got off the bed, removed her cock and positioned myself below her wetness.

She than held onto my hair and rubbed her self against my tounge and face untill she had her orgasm.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After spending the night in a Hotel and not sleeping much. It always takes me a couple days to get use to a hotel so the first night I never get much sleep, I spent a lot of time thinking.

My Mistress is so right I was t I very nice person when we first got married. I would literally take advantage of her, some people think this is because their the Man or the Stronger one. While I was just being an Ass Hole.

Someone once told me years ago. You Judge a Man by how he treats the Woman in his life "

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As our Chastity life has developed. My Mistress has become stronger and stronger. She more confident and more in control of what she wants in her life. This has taken many years and yer their have been growing pains but she is and so am I better today than where we were before we started Chastity 7 years ago.

This may only be my Opinion but I believe that people are so worried about how society has moulded us into thinking who we should be and how we should live our lives that a lot of people never become who they really are.

Like I said earlier when you can't sleep you do a lot of thinking. I Love how my wife has become more controlling. And although I do t always like being Locked up all the time or the control she has over me. I accept it. And just like I just read in a different post that's when it really startes when you accept it.

I still don't know what direction my life will go but I do know one thing that with my Lovely Wife taking control it will be Exciting. And what more could a man ever want

slave_m, bincorona, spider203 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice