The holy grail of devices can never exist

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Nicoftime, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    The male anatomy doesn't allow for it.

If you want it aesthetically pleasing cleanliness will be affected as well as security. If it's simple to use, then security and or cleanliness will also favor in.

Material for long term wear is almost alway better with steel, but may intimidate the key holder.

If the goal is to cover up the genitals, underwear does that just fineand can be worn over any cage.

1. Comfort and able to wear long term. It's of no use if it can't be left on. It must also be comfortable for your kh to rub against you without being poked or scratched.

2. Security. If you can just pull out the back of it, you might as well be on the honor system and save your money.

3. Hygienic. If you must remove it to clean yourself see #1.

4. Looks and ease of use. It's going to be what she looks at when she sees you naked so should be as pleasing to the eye as 1-3 allows. Should be something she can at least unlock without getting directions out.

5. Discreet. Should be able to be worn with normal clothes without excess bulge, pointy edges, or noise.

Due to the male anatomy, full belts are great for security and looks, but not so great on hygiene and long term wear...mileage may vary but most don't go more than a few weeks without removal.

Cage design without a piercing lacks security and may be too much to look at. With a piercing the security it greater but is a bit trickier with ease of use.

There just isn't a way to make one perfect. It needs room to have ventilation without losing security. It needs to be secure yet still be comfortable. It needs to be comfortable yet pleasing to the eye.

Not to mention almost any sharp edge, plastic or steel, will cause abrasions and sores. Any burr or crack will eventually lead to removal.

So in my opinion, you discuss with your keyholder which properties they find most desirable after comfort, and go from there.

danleft1, zorglub and hubsub like this.
  2. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Just one little objection to your otherwise right-on posting...
    A TetherSpout can provide equivalent security to a piercing, without the penis modification. On the other hand, I would rate the ease-of-use aspects of the TetherSpout approach as currently slightly worse than the piercing one, mostly because many cages are available that integrate piercing anchors.

danleft1 likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Yes I didn't really think about the tether spout. I have heard of them but those and inserts into urethra I find a little much for my taste. Others have sworn by them and have no issues.

I thought about the tether spout before I got pierced but the thought of fiddling with it before fooling around would be too much for my kh.

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice