Question about cock sheaths.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Sep 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I am craving penetration since @Thatguyontheinternet was a good boy and gave me a couple of crazy, mind-blowing O with his fingers today. His lockup isn't due to end for another 3 days, but i am extending it. I like our strap on, but I'd like to try a cock sheath. Are you able to put cock sheaths over a locked penis? Does it work that way, or will it be pointing straight down due to the angle of the cage? If we have to use it on his bare penis, I will be coating him with EMLA cream first.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Never tried it with the cage, I think you'd struggle to use it. Ring around the balls on the cage with the ring on the sheath would be awkward as hell.

Cage off and sheath with EMLA?

3. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    There are plenty of great and sizable sheaths but yes they need to go over his bare penis. Even without cream he won't feel a thing. They are thick enough to prevent any sensation Be warned if he is fairly large, like me, he may not fit into it even if outer dimensions are very large conversely if he's very small.....he may slosh around in it pop out

Maybe just finding a proper large bull like me might be a better choice and just let him watch?

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    When shopping online for one be sure to look for the inside dimensions. Too much room and he will be pretty much be fucking the sheath, too long and it will bend, too small and you cant get it on. Try not to focus too much on the strap around the balls...almost impossible to get on. When I used mine, I cant feel a thing, not sure if the numbing cream is necessary.

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Over a 'traditional" cage it will point down and is very difficult to manage in a way that is anything close to "normal" penetration. With that said it could be a fun way to get out the kama sutra book and find a new position that is conducive to a downward pointing penis. It could also be a fun way to mess with him ... lol

As far as the feeling / no feeling question goes ... as you can read from above there is an important line there involving fit ... and also whether it is put on dry or with any lube (and how much he dribbles pre-cum during) ... because even though everyone says they can't feel anything, that is not a very accurate statement. I would be much more correct to say they can not feel ANY details and little to no sensations from what's happening outside the sheath. That however does not mean he will not / can not orgasm ... what it means is that the more lube / pre-cum that is in the sheath the more he will move around in it and as he is thrusting in you he will feel the "squeeze" of entering you and of course the most sensitive area is right where the pre-cum will be pooling ... so yes in fact he could orgasm in the sleeve. With all that said (now you know the facts) sheaths are a lot of fun to have him wear and be told not to orgasm.

keephimcaged likes this.
  6. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Most have a loop that goes around your balls. I have used one seveal times on my queen while caged. You just need to stuff the end with a sock or paper towel to give the hollow shaft some structure. The loop will keep it in place. I will say it is a challenge to get strole depth right with NO penIle sensation. He will really have to keep looking at it and not your face or body to judge depth. It really let's you know what he is missing and is a great way to deny while still enjoying. My queen has enjoyed it fully every time.
    Besides that they are cheap..it may not work with every cage but its really worth a try! After reading.some of your posts and @Thatguyontheinternet post he will really dislike being used like this!

7. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    The question/post was about sheaths and not about adding extra people to the relationship .

Ossian, Musher and Thatgirl like this.
  8. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    We have used the oxballs sheath. It works extremely well. We have a Loris 5A, which is ringless, the sheath can be rolled on over the top which prevents any movement inside the sheath and I then stay in a locked state. The ring around the balls can then be easily fitted event though its not really necessary.
    I have attached two photos of how it looks. Yes the large bump is the where the PA pin is located, something that D doesn't mind at all. 0004f836-9dc9-3d9d-0dd4-abf19d15e20f_110.jpg 0004f836-a4aa-0650-1718-c282137eb683_110.jpg

9. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    we use one ,never over the cage but even with out any cream I haven't been able to cum with it on . all I can feel is a slight warmth but it does add to its size so she enjoys it more

Attached Files:

10. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    So I am too easy, I cum almost every time with sheath. I think I could come with strapon too, when I see her enjoying it. It's a mind thing :)

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice