HTv2, cheap full belt or Neosteel?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Valcour, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Valcour

Valcour New member

Colombus
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Hello,
    I am currently needing advices : as said in my profile i have a CB6000, which disappointed me a lot, so i don't want to wear it again. The reasons of my disappointment are security (I could still "masturbate" while wearing the device, I could pull out very easily and it almost fell off when under the shower) and comfort (I took the small model while i shouldn't have so it kept pulling my balls and was never close to my body, nocturnal erections were a real pain, and the hole was way too big so my foreskin kept getting pinched between my underwear and the edges of the hole...).
    So i am looking for a new device and hesitate between the holy trainer v2, a cheap (not custom) full belt and a neosteel, and before i make my choice i have a few questions :
    -is the holytrainer more secure (can't pull out easily and harder to masturbate in it) and comfortable (does the curved ring actually help for erections?) than the CB6000?
    -Is a cheap (not custom) full belt secure enough? By that i mean are they inescapable unless I try very hard. Are they more comfortable? And, this is a detail to me but I'd still like to know, are they discreet under clothes?
    -Would you say a neosteel belt is worth the wait (about 8months of saving) for solo play? (every thing i said before is also for solo play).
    Thank you in advance for your advices, have a good day.

2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    If you found the CB6000 easy to pull out of, you’ll find the HTv2 to be about as secure as a tube sock. Of the dozen or so devices I purchased and tried, the holy trainer was far and away the least secure. Frankly I think it borders on false advertising for the manufacturer to use the word secure anywhere in its description. It is however the most comfortable plastic device I’ve tried. But it’s a toy. If you care at all about security don’t bother with it.

A cheap metal cage is every bit as effective as custom metal cage, as long as it fits correctly. With a few creative modifications for added security we used a very well fitted Chinese steel cage for months while my PA healed. If given the choice between that cage and the very expensive mature metal custom cage I owned, I would buy that one, even if the two were the same price. Why pay a fortune for literally no advantages, plus the disadvantage of a heck of a lot of needless extra weight?

You’re comparing very different things. But if security is your goal, and you’re willing to go belt, then I’d imagine that’s your most secure option (assuming you’re not pierced).

3. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    Hi Valcour!
    I like metal HTv2 for everyday use....
    In my journey into chastity play I make a personal notes on my cages and belts.
    I mean the number of minutes I need to cum while in it after 3 days locked:
    - Chinese soft CB6000 cage: 1 min
    - Stainless steel birdlock (too big) one : 6 min
    - SS HTv2: 22 min (ruined orgasm)
    - SS Nano: Never reached orgasm, but cannot bare it for more than 48 hours
    - Neosteel Shemale belt: The best I ever worn..... But don't get fat like I've done or you'll not wear it for long!
    I lost 60 pounds now.... 20 more and I'm back into it! :p

4. Valcour

Valcour New member

Colombus
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your answers, I'll consider a stainless steel cage and I guess I'll delay the neosteel and wait to see how my finances evolve.
    Good luck on your diet chastylady.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    HTv2 yuo need to have a PA and utilise that to secure yourself within the tube. other wise you are just wearing something that reminds you that you need to buy a new device.

6. JohnLocked

JohnLocked New member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Is HTv2 really *that* bad? Maybe this is naive of me, but I'd like to think sizing matters more than the model itself. Perhaps I'm missing something -- would you like to elaborate?

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I like the HTv2 (the one with the integral lock) I found I could wear it comfortably 24/7 and I would not hesitate to wear it long term. There is a but. Is seems there is always at least one but ... hough if you can live with it fair enough.

In all the other devices I had or have I did or do utilise my PA to secure against pull out. Hence my comment you need to have a PA and utilise that to secure yourself within the tube. and meant that if you don't then the device does not do what I or any KH of mine would have or does want to achieve.

The only way I see of me securing via my PA would be to use some kind of numbered security seal through the two vent holes crossing over either the top or bottom of the tube or wrapping all the way round length wise. As a grower any of those methods puts too much strain on the piercing at times which can be painful and could encourage migration.
    In my Fort the securing is now acheived internally which is far more practical and much more aesthetically pleasing.

I do also find the HT a little heavy compared to some other steel ones, though you can and I did learn to adapt.
    Both the large and the small HTs use the same diameter which which did work for me. That was a new thing for me as it allowed no attempt at an erection which felt very controlling and contained. But there is no room to either wriggle or attain a semi.. the KH does not like that at all as she believes both add to, and help more quickly develop, one's frustration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice