So it begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by js11756, Dec 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    the first thing a counselor will try to figure out is what is the root cause of her lack of intimacy interest. There is ALWAYS a cause of it. Find the cause and the cure may not be far behind.

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey js11756 just now getting caught up on your thread and pleas know you have my sympathies. Not sure what to tell you as I went and may well be going through this. The only positive thing I have going is that at least my wife realizes there is an issue and wants to be intimate. Our situation I believe will not likely end up needing counseling but trust me there is nothing wrong with getting it if it will help. I used to think it was a sign of weakness to bring someone else in to help, but having used a counselor in the past all I can say is it is not and it does help! Best of luck!

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Thanks guys. My 2 cent web research says it is 'HSD'. http://www.caitlainscorner.com/content/view/541/55/
    If she either believe it is a problem on it's own, or a problem in the context of our marriage, we may be able to work this out. I hope so. If she does not, I am not sure where we will end up.

I have no issues with therapist/psy docs, etc. I went to one years ago for depression. Interesting enough, the doc told me that I had to be careful - that I was vulnerable- she thought that if I ever formed a casual relationship with a woman who showed me affection, I was likely to end up having an affair with her. I never really thought that comment through before.

Thanks for your support.

On the good news side, maybe I will play with the modifications and post some pictures. It is off for now anyway. :)

js

4. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Hi JS,
    I feel sorry for your situation. Something must be very wrong here. Even if one is not interested in intimacy I think it should be no big deal helping the one who needs sex? Why not?

If it is any comfort, I know that you are not alone suffering from this. It sounds a bit like the first seven years of my own marriage. If you still love each other, try to find the deep secret what is wrong. It may not be dominance and chastity, it can be something completely different. But if she can open up it could be a good start for something new?

Good luck!

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. We are talking. I refused to discuss things while I was still mad, which I think turned out to be a good thing. I think we will get through this, and be better then before. I would love to channel my desire to give me the energy it does, but if chastity is not the answer, so be it. But I have not given just yet.

We will take it slow and see where we go. I used the occasion to reinforce our (my) commitment to the marriage which I think was a good thing in and of itself.

Interesting enough (or upsetting?) my member now has a pronounced curve to the right which it never did before. Before anyone can say "Peyronie's Disease" yes, I am reading up on that. I am hoping it is just temporary inflammation from the ring. I did not have it before on the several month wearing, so having it after two weeks is a surprise to say the least.

js

6. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think the issue is the hard ring pressing into me. I did some stretching exercises which helped a bit.

So, I pulled out the tools and went to work - I am using the top piece and the tube, but making a harness around the testicles with wire covered with tubing, sort of birdlocked way. It is thin and flexible, but still traps the balls. With the penis trapped by the O-ring, keeping the device on is more of a comfort issue- yeah, I could possible remove it, but without unlocking, could not get it back on. WHICH I just realized is an issue, as with it off, I can get the CD to the key high in the closet. We will have to go back to hiding the key I guess.

I have and will be playing with the setup before I get into too much detail, as things have already changed several times. I also need to see how it is sleeping to really gauge.

On the home front, things are a bit better. We talked, I explained my needs and frustrations, and I think she understands. We will modify the point game a bit - when I hit the quarter makes (25, 50 and 75) I will have earned the right to ask to please her orally.
    On her part, she needs to participate by asking what I accomplished, and where I am at in points. Perhaps a daily email, with just yesterdays total. ie Subject: 39.2
    SHe also needs to do an inspection at least once a week. That could be fun also. Until I am sure of the physical issues, unlocking for the weekends may also be in the cards.

Not withstanding all I just said, we have not started up again yet.

js

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    My mods are complete - until I go at them again! :) I still have one minor rubbing/pinch spot and have to get that worked out, but I think I got the other issues worked out. The harness was pulling down too much causing pressure on the penis so I modified the attachment point to the tube. Again, when I am finally done, I will post pictures.

If all goes well, I will present her with the key for keeping tomorrow.
    I restarted my list today - I am at 1.5% of goal.

js

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    That one minor spot would not let me sleep last night and I had to take off the CD. I went back to work this morning on it, and am trying again.

js

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi js!

Since you are more or less constantly rebuidling the cb6000, do you have any good ideas how to make it around 2-3mm wider?
    :ciao:

10. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    :evilgrin0010: Not that you mention it, yeah - I guess I am constantly rebuilding it. I have a new hobby I guess!

Make what wider exactly? The ring? If the ring, I would order one from Kept-for-her and make the modification to that. I would use my bandsaw to remove some material on the inside, then sand, sand, sand and polish. Each sanding would be with progressively finer sandpaper- the last sanding should be perfectly smooth. Then I use car polish to buff it out to be perfect as I can get it.

If the tube - no - I do not see a way of making that wider.

My latest efforts is to replace the solid ring with steel cables (inside of smooth tubing - aquarium air line tubing is the perfect size). Cables can flex and give a little which I hope will result in a better overall fit, My major issue with the solid ring is sitting the CB slides down between the legs and either it jams into my thigh (which pushes it to the side into my privates) or it twists.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

js

11. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
  12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am sure I posted a reply yesterday???
    The tube is too narrow for me, only 2-3mm Otherwise the device works fine.
    They produce CB6000S, why not make a "W" model?

13. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Sophia - I don't know :)

On the home front, I took 5 days off from the chastity- I was having too much pain from the device. So I have yet once again changed the setup :) I am on a 5 day test run as it has to come off for the weekend (due to activities).

js

14. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have spent two nights in the re-cabled device and am feeling pretty happy. The nighttime erections are only a little painful, not the real pain that I was having. The ring and first cable attempt still put too much pressure on the base of the penis (down inside) - I have the cables looped around the testicles and around to the front of the CD, just tight enough to prevent them from being pulled through the loops. I actually can get one though if I endure a little pain, and then can work the other out, but once I get out of the O-ring, there is no going back without being unlocked. So - I can escape in an emergency, but there is no way to do it undetected.

Last night, I did some gentle groping and was not repelled, so I knew my wife might be in the mode. In bed I proposed some activity, and she said yes. I told her I needed to get the key, and then asked, or do I? She said I could leave it on. Not quite a decision on her part, but close. So I ended up bringing her to a pretty good orgasm with my tongue and hands, and she was satisfied :) I am due to be unlocked on Friday night (just unlocked mind you) and I will check things over. If all is ok, then I think I am good to go for a week long lockup (or longer) with her hiding the key.

js

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    :yes1: It sounds like progress is being made on the device! :)

Here's hoping all is well, and you can be locked right back up and denied! :)

mikecb

16. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Things went well on the trial run, so she now has the key and I am locked until she releases me.

It has been over a week since my last O, and when I was out for the w/e, I told her it was only with great difficulty that I did not relieve myself, and that I needed to be back in asap. So Sunday afternoon, I was locked back in. I did not want to start off 'relieved' as it takes a bit for the desire to build- this way, and I am now a bit out of my mind to start. :)

Now I have to earn release - it takes about a month of service, so that puts me into mid July, and I am starting this with one weeks abstinence already. This should be interesting... If my service is not impeccable, I may not get out till August.

She was receptive to me pleasuring her this last week, so I am rather horny (which equals energy to serve which is good). How that will play out over the next month I do not know. I am going to surprise her with some toys and see if that kicks up her desires a bit.

js

17. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    And after next month, why do you think she will release you? The toys are for her pleasure, i suppose? My guess is that your wife will see the benefits and your life will never be the same....

18. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think she will release me because she thinks it fair that I get released once in a while.
    My wish is that she would judge the level of service vs release interval and do what works best for her. Once a week, once a month or once a year - to be controlled is a pleasure trip for me). Once a month seems to work, though I did a almost three month stint without issues.

The toys would be exclusively used to pleasure her. To much of the same thing gets boring, so I want to spice up her experience. Perversely perhaps, I enjoy serving her that way even though I do not get physical pleasure, and I have told her that.

Will she see the benefits outweigh the 'cost' to her? I do not know. I have structured this so that it takes as little effort on her part as possible (I maintain the list of chores, mark off what I do, and keep score).

js

19. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    From the wifes point of view, are there any costs????
    It ought to be a win-win solution.
    You do all the "work" to sexually satisfie her needs, and not only that. You will do everything to keep her emotionally happy. You will automatically start doing chores around the house. In short, you do all you can to please your wife.
    In return you will be locked up, transfer the ownership of your "manhood" to your wife. You will be her happy slave.

Not much cost for her????

sophia

20. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    From my pov, correct. From hers, not so - she doesn't want to be bothered.

js

21. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    How in the heck did you pull this off? I am already trying to figure out how I am going to make 21 days and this is day one! WOW

Here is hoping things will go the way you want them to. Be careful though if she does get hooked look out. You will end up wondering where the train came from that ran you over.

22. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Kept busy and focused on the excitement of being locked. I did start to get grumpy around two months. The truth is that the constant excitement level (hornyness) starts to drop off after a while (1 month +) and the minor rubbing/pinching issues become more of an issue.
    That's me though, YMMV.

I have been reading about your 'train' :) Truth is, any engagement on her part is a plus; I would be grateful for the attention. 20+ years of marriage can get too comfortable.

js

23. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    So far so good. The device is fairly comfortable, though a folder tissue in the right place helps absorb sweat (between the tube and the testies in case you were curious :) ). The screen on the end of the tube did not work out exactly as expected - it was getting frayed. I cut it off and glued rubber over the sections where the screen was. Talk about nervous, working with exacto knives and crazy glue while the CD is on! But I am NOT going to ask for the key short of a medical emergency.

In respect to her, she has allowed me to provide nighttime service about every other day. I am careful to check her status out and evaluate her tiredness before suggesting.

On my household service side, I am doing less then stellar. I have not gotten most my weekly stuff done yet, and missed several important tasks, so my points are low. If I don't pick up the pace, I may be locked until the end of July.

2 weeks in and I am feeling it. I am off to do some chores now!

js

24. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    I once went 100 days. You learn to love/hate the frustration, the elevated sense of being sexual and even being more awake toward everything....toward the end of that period, I wasn't even wearing a device.

Comes a time you may find having an orgasm to be a depressing experience, odd as that may seem. Depressing in the sense of realizing that for a moment's pleasure you gave up a sense of heightened experience it had taken you three months to build up.

25. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Things were going well until I started getting pain inside the tube. I removed it with her permission and found an open sore under the o-ring - apparently a pressure sore, so the device is off until I heal. I think I made the tether cable to tight so that may fix it.

Earlier that day, I discussed with her the 'points thing' we are doing - how I get points for doing stuff and loose them if I do not do them. I mentioned that she has been doing some stuff, so I can not get points for those things- she said 'Well, I could just go do crafts in my room and let you do everything'.

It took a moment, then I told her - 'that is fine and perfect IF and only if you swear not to let me have an orgasm until I earn it.' She looked puzzled, so I explained 'I would LOVE to do everything for you, but the thing that make this fun is being under your control- you need to stand firm. Can you do it? Do you swear?'

She said yes.

Then later she brought me the key and I found out what the pain was from. It is my own fault - I should not have ignored the minor discomfort. So I am going chaste with no device - that is hard (no pun intended!)

Last night I provided service in bed - she was careful to not let me release.

Life is good right now.

js

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice