Amusing incident....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Many of you here will appreciate this-My wife/keyholder and I went out of town (by car) for the weekend, leaving Friday morning. On the way home today, we stopped for gas/restroom, and without thinking, I tried to use the urinal in the men's room. That was a mistake-pee went everywhere and I immediately remembered I can't stand up to urinate anymore. I just haven't been anywhere with a urinal since I've been locked (about 6 weeks ago) so I hadn't really thought about it. I cleaned up a bit, and told my wife when we got back in the car. She got a good laugh and commented, "You have to pee like a girl now!"

joe01 and withpermission like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    in my experience it depends on the device. Most devices I have used utilize a PA which can help immensely with controlling the stream. But yeah more often then not its best to sit :D

3. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    I find it is possible if its all aligned, but then its possible someone could see it if they're stood at the next urinal ....

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    I can almost always find a stool, so usually it isn't a problem. But I do remember the first time I went for a long mountain bike ride while caged and had to pee. I definitely developed some sympathy for women that day. Out in the woods, shorts pulled down to my ankles, squatting and hoping like crazy I wouldn't accidentally pee on my shorts.

5. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    think that all caged men had same problem (myself too) when try to urinate in a public place. recent, on highway gas station, in full holyday seazon, in a crowded toilet, need to wait for a cabin to vacate and meanwhile was pushed around by the other men who wanted to get at a urinal. finally i give up and i held it until home. the strangest moments are when i am in a cabin where the pot is at 2 meters from the door and the door has no lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice