What is the most dangerous thing you have done sexually?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Aug 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    When you get to be my age, you start to reminisce about the old days and I remembered something I did with a cheating wife when I was 20, 46 years ago. She was submissive so I would mark her so that she had to hide it from her husband for a few days or longer, Most love bites, paddling her but so it was brushed or welted, using a crop on her breasts. It usually started out simple enough. Some of my semen on the outside of her bra or panties. Then it was semen on her blouse or pants/skirt so she had to evade her hubby when she got home.

From there it got more and more daring down to marking her skin. I was also on the receiving end. My wife's girlfriend or another girlfriend of mine would make it so that I could not have sex with my wife for awhile. We were not monogamous so the marking would not be a problem. Usually it was CBT and ballbusting so I was too sore to have sex. Some women actually did not want me to have sex with my wife for some reason.

The above is reality stuff but my fantasy was to meet a woman who put a CB6000 on me when she was done and would only unlock it when I was with her. That violates my safety policy but makes for a hot fantasy. How about you? Crazy glue the locke, throw away the keys, made to perform oral on the bull or take it anally, or total submission to the bull by supporting him while he lived with you in your master bedroom with your wife, trying to get her pregnant with a black baby so everyone would know you are a cuckold and his bit*h.

Our old girlfriend who was my lover with her husband's knowledge would not let me mark her in any way. Although her husband knew what she was doing with me and my wife all week, he did not want visual proof. OK, so now you confess. The worse thing I ever did and still regret was to take a girl to the movies who was really low class and cras, then telling her that I had to use the restroom but never came back. At least I took a bus home and she still had her car in the movie theater parking lot to drive home with. Still feel bad about that one.

MyDB likes this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well, I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to different men, only been with 3 in my entire life. The last two were my ex-husband and that guy who is now my fiancé. Thatguy and I met when I was still married, but I was miserable and it had been over in my head for a long time.He was just an awful person. I sent my then-husband away for some help he needed and ended up being intimate with Thatguy a short time later. Thatguy would leave me with hickies all over my neck and rug burn on my face from his facial hair and I would go visit the then-husband the next day with my face and neck covered in make-up in an attempt to hide the marks of infidelity. Eventually, the then-husband figured something was up, questioned me, and I confessed. Left him a few weeks later while he was still away, moved 150 miles away with Thatguy and filed for divorce a short time later. Best "bad" decision I ever made because not only was I dead inside with the then-husband but Thatguy breathed new life into me and fanned the once stifled embers in a roaring inferno:) Life is good!!! It was all dangerous in my head because I had told myself that I would never be unfaithful to my husband since my mother was very unfaithful to my father for the majority of my life and I didn't want to put my husband thru that. Overall, I learned that YOU are number 1 and that you have to look after your heart because if you let your heart slip away, everything else follows.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Mine was agreeing to travel and meet up with two complete strangers i met here on the mansion and having done so found myself chained to a bed alongside another male all the time i was blindfolded and shaking like a leaf inside. The experience was so surreal but wonderful at the same time and the two members turned out to be two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. I learned so much that day from that experience and the memories of it will stay with me forever.

dkid13, locked17 and maid_carrie like this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Once I started talking to one of the dancers at a strip club. She tried to get me to buy a private dance, and I told her I only had enough cash for a drink. Then she said, "To hell with it. I'm really horny and the manager's not here right now." She took me to a semi-private room on the side of the club, sat me down on a couch and got me hard with her hand and mouth. She then pulled down her (very revealing) bottoms and proceeded to ride me bareback. No condom, no nothing. I started to protest, but a hard cock usually overrides a rationale brain, and it did so in this case. She bounced up and down until she squirted and came. She then said, "Ready to come, baby?" I nodded excitedly, and she rhythmically squeezed her pussy muscles together on my cock, which made me come in less than 30 seconds. A real pro. She clearly could have made me cum anytime she wanted. She said, "Thanks, baby," and stood up, put her bottom back on, and walked out as if nothing had happened. I figured I'd have every STD in the book, but I was tested several times and never had have any. Probably a good thing I'm locked up now!

5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Road head. Golly do I love me some road head. There’s something so undeniably manly about having one hand on the wheel and the other wrapped around a pony tail.

I still get head relatively often considering I live day to day in a cage. But road head has become so much more rare. It’s not that she wouldn’t still do it, after all, she still very often goes down when the cage comes off, it’s just that the cage is almost never off for more than the little while it takes for Her to make use of me in the house. And it’s off even less often outside the house. And to take it off and give the old feller the necessary whipe down first all while driving; well, that would make the already fairly dangerous act of receiving road head even more risky.

An aside: @Thatgirl - love how you feel your most dangerous sex was with me before you made the break from your ex. I mean, who’s neck do you think he would have tried to break had we got caught? Or had I not absconded with you across the state?! We’ll have to rectify this situation - I’m sure there’s plenty of risky ways we can come up with to fornicate that will leave you with another answer to this question if it ever comes up again ;) Love you!!!

Jasmic68, Locknlove and Nicoftime like this.
  6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Two of the greatest assets this site had and their active involvement is sorely missed @slave stroppy

A very wicked but lovely lady and her partner so knowledgable.

Dumb1 likes this.
  7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Most dangerous thing? Had illicit sex with a very sexually active HiV nurse. God he was hot and cute too, but I got a really bad case of Hep A as a result. We used condoms and all, but Hep A is a virulent little beast.... knocked me off my feet for 3 months and another 3 to recover back to full health. 6 months for 2.5hrs of fun.

Less dangerous - sucking some Italian dad's cock in the middle of the playing fields at midnight on Christmas Eve. That was fun. Picked up at the local cottage to my mum's house. Mums should always make sure there's a cottage nearby. :D

Other kind of danger - had sex with one girlfriend in the top of a tree 210 feet up. Actually, that's probably the most dangerous.

All of these were many years ago I should say.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, I'm gonna look like the bad guy here. Was in my younger days, had a party at my house and a lady friend decided she wanted my company for the evening.

She was a pal, I knew she was seeing a guy, I knew him, but not a friend. Anyway, I was dropping her off at her house in the morning. Turns out it was "their" house. He came out with a huge pistol in his hand, drunk as a skunk, and fired off three rounds before swinging it in our direction.

She had just opened the door to get out when he stormed out....and I'm not too proud of this but once I heard the shots and saw the gun...I hit the gas pedal, and gave my dodge Omni all it had. I tore out of there and did a quick look in my rear view to see if she got shot, (nope) and I never saw her again.

9. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Dude, you just look like the 'gettin the hell out of Dodge' guy. All you did was to show the lady a good time, that's good-guy in my book.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well ...not a lot of chivalry.

11. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Meh - she knew he had a gun, knew what a douche he was, knew she was putting you in dodge....

I gotta say it trumps tree-sex. At least no-one was taking pot shots at us.

Giles_English and Nicoftime like this.
  12. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    the most dangerous thing you have done sexually? - childrens. joking.
    let say it was when my girlfriend from then, give me a blowjob until cum, with all her 4 colleagues in the office and nobody notice. or fingering to orgasm a friend while watching a movie next to her very gelous husband, at their home.

13. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Road Head? WTF - you are willing to risk a road accident and kill innocent people for your sexual gratification?

14. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    First, who hasn't received road head at one point or the other? I suppose besides you? Secondly, we are safe as can be considering I am giving him pleasure while we are in a moving vehicle. Road head, btw, is both of our choices...he does not force me into it, so why aren't you bashing me as well? Seat belts are not removed. He drives in the right hand lane and at a safe speed so he can move into the shoulder should he need pull over and it's usually on an empty road or roads with very little traffic. I realize you are a mod, but damn...no need to be so crass about it. Why not comment on the post of the other person who knowingly had sexual activity with a nurse who had Hep A and then contracted it? Or you know, maybe criticize the guy who received sexual pleasure from a taken woman and drove off while her scorned husband was firing off rounds without mentioning if he called 911 to ensure the safety of his lady friend and then conveniently never heard from her again? Wonder if she's dead? (to the people who posted these, not judging you, just making a point).No, my guy is the one who is always criticized around here, barely anybody else is, and I don't like it one bit. I normally don't say anything because I don't like stirring the pot, but maybe a little understanding and less judgment would be nice. This is one of the reasons we rarely post on here, even though we enjoy the lifestyle immensely.

Giveitup likes this.
  15. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It isn't the choice of the person you run over and kill. (Driver has responsibility when driving a car).
    When I am behind the wheel of a car I take it seriously. It can kill. Simple.

Giles_English likes this.
  16. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    In the UK and much of Europe our roads are narrow, the speed limit is fairly high, and we drive like lunatics. Road head here is a very different prospect than it might be in many states of the US or parts of CAnada - big roads, a lot less traffic, lower speed limits etc. These combine to make road head a far more realistic proposition.

I've certainly never experienced it - partly cos I mainly ride a bike and it just wouldn't work. :)

Thatgirl likes this.
  17. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. Yes, when I DO choose to perform road head (which isn't very often due to the cage), it is always on a wide road and while he is driving at a sensible speed. The roads we choose do not have any pedestrians nor traffic signals. It's as safe as you can get considering the circumstances;)

18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Oh, and our country roads are notoriously twisty, as our countryside changes more often that the mind of a cat wondering whether to go outside or not.
    In some other countries you can drive 50 miles or more before anything different happens at all.

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Perhaps this is where being made to wear a belt whilst being in a vehicle helps to prevent things like this happening? (chastity belts obviously)

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I did leave out a bunch, I did come back with my buddies to check it out, no commotion, and when I never seen her again I meant slept with, we laid eyes on her quite a bit after and knew the skinny. And no offense taken, not exactly my proudest moment!

Geesh road head is a lil risky but not exactly walking up to others and slitting their throats!! Relax buddy! Maybe a topic on the thread about what you would like the mods to do differently. By the way... there is clearly a dick in cage picture for his avatar...I'm completely mortified!

Thatgirl likes this.
  21. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Isn't exciting to be bound, sweating like crazy, pretty sure that you will not die but not knowing how far they will take you? That is how I felt when being the sub. When I was the dom I enjoyed making noises and saying cryptic things to a bound, gagged and blindfolded female sub. I would do this until her entire body was glistening with sweat and run my finger along her body feeling her shiver. I miss the good old days.

22. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
  23. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I had sex with my Wife while we were stood up in the Mediterranean Sea, within sight of a busy beach. The water was up to my chest so it just looked like we were bobbing up and down in the sea. It had happened because she had given me a hug and rapped her legs around my middle, her breasts press up against me rhythmically in time with the waves and she could feel my arousal.

While it was fun and I did get to share some body fluids with the fishies, my Wife didn't get very far. It turns out that Sea water isn't just a bad lubricant, it removes lubrication. She was quite sore when we had finished.

This was about 17 years prior to chastity by the way.

24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Twice the legal limit in alcohol...did I miss something? He also had a history of reckless driving. This wouldn't even make a single ripple if she hadn't been going down on him, because the real story is he was super drunk and drove home. That happens all the time so not a very exciting story...oh wait, she had her mouth on his penis? That's news we can sell!

Driving drunk is reckless, driving drunk messing with your radio is reckless, driving drunk reaching for French fries is reckless, and yes...driving drunk while getting a blowjob is reckless.

25. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    #25 richard, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    LOL. :)

Another...
    http://wfla.com/2015/12/06/driver-i...d-by-female-passenger-when-he-hit-biscyclist/

Maybe drunk too - awaiting test at time of article.

IMO Sex at the wheel is reckless.
    Unless the sex is so rubbish the driver isn't distracted at all from driving. (That's why I am lolling)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice