Needing advice on purchasing a steel device

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by SlaveBridget, Aug 28, 2017.

1. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I have unfortunately come to a point where I have to stop wearing my CB6000s and HT2 cages. After 15 years of 24/7/365 wear, only let out for showers and shaving, the skin on my little penis has decided it needs air flow. I developed a bad fungal infection a couple of months ago and actually had to stop wearing any device entirely while treating the problem. Had an interesting visit to the doctor who I just decided I would be honest with and told her about male chastity and even showed her some pictures of the HT2 and CB models so she could see what I was talking about. It was slightly embarrassing but once we started talking about it she was pretty cool. She probably has seen and heard it all. She said she could not believe I had been wearing something like the plastic models as long as I did without developing skin problems and told me to stop wearing them. She gave me a prescription for some ointment and it is starting to clear up thankfully. Funny how a part of me that has not seen any attention on 15 years suddenly became so important, lol.

So as much as I love both devices that I have it is clear to me that I need to go to a steel model that allows more air flow. I do know that I HATE not being in chastity, and my Mistress also hates that I am unlocked so am anxious to get one. I looked at the Mature Metal products and while I have no issues with spending money on a quality product, I have two questions...

First, is there a huge difference between the stainless steel ones that I see for much less money which are obviously Chinese made knock offs as long as the Chinese ones are actual stainless steel? They sure look like the same things.

Second aside from mature metal, what other higher quality manufacturers are out there for steel ones?

The downside of steel is that I am a sissy and steel is so not sissy feeling. I may have to feminize one the best I can. Also one other question.

Does anyone know of a pink leather belt or any color belt that works in conjunction with these devices? I would love to keep it tight against my body. I saw one on a site called sub-shop but instead of having two belts running over each ass cheek it has one belt that goes right over your butt crack. How would you go number two?

Anyway, looking for advice and appreciate the help. I need to get locked back up and fast!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I have worn the MM Jailbird for the last 4 years, 24/7. I used to get fungal infections too from the enclosed devices that act as hot houses. Plus my CB6000 split its cage and broke two rings from continuous wear. For the money you cannot go wrong with the Jailbird. It is easy to keep clean and my wife can feel my penis when it tries to get erect. She loves that. With the security screw it is very lightweight and most times I forget that I am wearing it.

MM is a pleasure to do business with. They do quick changes if needed. 2 week turn around for a new ring or resizing my existing one. If you have a problem they usually know what is causing it like when I thought my ring was causing the skin irritation I was getting. They said it was the gap and they were right. They increased the gap by a 1/4" and no more problems.

You also have plenty of choices; padlock or security screw (ask them to countersink that if you get it). I put some medium blue LokTite on the screw so it does not back out and takes effort to unscrew with the key. You can get a single of double oval or round ring. They have spikes and anti pull out pins that can be added. If you are uncircumcised they will invert the front bars to avoid pinching. Plus it just looks darn good and is bent downward so that even when I wear gym shorts, no one can tell I am locked up.

After looking at the outrageous prices and need for a PA from other well known metal device makers, the MM line is a good value. Mine will last longer than I do. I am very fussy about hygiene and never a hygiene issue with my Jailbird.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Not to be too personal, but your size flacid would help greatly. Some are great for small, others need something bigger.

4. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the info Vinny. That was the model that I was looking at that seemed to offer the most airflow. I know it is going to take some time to get used to being able to feel sensations through the cage. I am so used to complete sensation denial. I am confused about the security screw. Is that in addition to the lock or instead of it? There is no picture shown with them inserted so not sure how they work. Also, I love the idea of a punishment pin because I had the points of intrigue in my CB model and Mistress loved to tease me and cause me discomfort. Is there one that is better than the others? Thanks again!

5. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Have not measured it in quite some time but when flaccid I am probably an inch or so. Pretty small and medium thick at best.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well you are in luck! Smaller sizes are easy to find in a nice steel cage for pretty cheap. If you are uncut, I would lean toward something somewhat enclosed, but I'm cut and certainly no expert on that issue.

I have a device I bought from Amazon that was perfect and comfy. It was real stainless but, it is mass produced so there are some small quality issues that my jailbird didn't. Nothing I couldn't fix with a dremel tool and a polishing attachment. Wasn't really necessary but I was wearing it constantly and even a little spot that isn't totally smooth can cause a problem.

I actually prefer it over my jailbird...base ring is thicker and stays closer to my body...jailbird always slipped down, not to mention I didn't like the post design of the jailbird.

Ps, pins are only available if the cage is long enough and I wasn't

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Thank
    Thank you Nic! I actually was looking at that model or the one that is similar made by Happygo. I guess the thing is that at those prices you can try several different models and if it is not the right one you dont feel like you wasted $400. Again I don't mind spending the money for a quality one but the reviews on the ones like you mentioned are pretty high. I do wish I could find a leather belt that could connect to it and hold it tight against my body.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I once made one out of a duffle bag strap. Found the nylon durable and didn't stretch, and sat low enough on my hips that it didn't show. Used it with the jailbird because that thing always slid down. With the same sized diameter ring in the device I showed here, base was thicker and stayed close...no need for the harness and I stopped wearing it.

For awhile I was curious if someone could adapt a corset(waist only) as a belt for one...but I haven't lost enough weight to worry about that yet...oh well, summer fun is almost over and it won't be so hard to get back into a diet...or hopefully get back into some of my outfits.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    See Mark from www.MaleChastityNow.com and check out his Contender cage. It's cheaper than MatureMetal and his backlog is much shorter. His work is excellent quality.

Yes. I find a huge difference between Chinese made steel devices and a quality 316 grade stainless steel device like the Contender or the Jailbird. The grade of steel is the same as used for body piercings. I have sensitive skin as well. I'd get issues in plastic and resin. Going to an open steel design prevents health issues.

Mark's polish and welds are excellent. The Chinese devices are very spotty, and you're never sure what grade steel they use. 304 can rust. Also the way they fit together can be loosely toleranced. I've ordered one that was unwearable due to poor welds.

My Contender cage is short and straight. It's very confining. Its smaller than the Cb6000s or Holy Trainer short. I can't get hard at all. It makes fitting under clothing and sleeping easier.

You can also look at the Adaptus and another semi custom cage he offers for less.

My wife is decorating my Contender and Glans Armor with 14 gauge jewelry through a custom widened through-hole in the high security screw he offers. It's made for a wire numbered seal, but this is fun for her. Straight barbells can fit through. You might like the same thing. A shiny well polished little steel cage accented with jewelry might engender the type of feelings you're looking for.

Good luck. Do check out maleChastityNow's offerings. I have been a very happy customer for a while now. :)

Panda2010 likes this.
  11. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    We too stopped using the plastic enclosed cages many years ago and have tried many stainless variants some of which can be seen in the thread 'my wife has asked me to wear a chasty cage' but also in my gallery.
    The latest is the most comfortable and secure. Mascara Snake advised that designs like the Looker 1 and 2 were best for security and comfort and she was 100%
    We have not yet decided to purchase a bespoke handmade device as the current cage is working well for me.

Mitch

12. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-comfortable-are-you-in-your-cage.23404/

Take a quick look at this thread as it summarises our experiences with a few different designs culminating with the present caged which is just perfect.
    Mitch

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i use to has a cbs cage when we started and it split and i glue it but it look horrible so Mistress got me a metal one and now i has 2 metal ones. One for daytime and one for nite. i am same size as you @SlaveBridget so my cages wud be ok i think. I has piccys of them in the gallry somewhere. i cant find them now or i wud had put a link thing here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice