Definitions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by michelleCD, Jun 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Greetings to all,

I notice quite a few people on site complaining about being able to cum in a birdlocked and in several other products for that matter.
    Some people perhaps have a misunderstanding of definitions or meanings of certain words.

To clarify(as per my dictionary)...
    1 Chastity: abstinence from sex outside marriage or from all sexual intercourse.
    2 Celibacy: being unmarried or abstaining from sex because of a religious vow of chastity.
    3 Sex: sexual intercourse (by definition...between two or more people).

OK!!! ..... cumming in your cd is not being un-chaste (see 1 above).

The way I see it, this site is not about celibacy as such, rather the opposite!!

A birdlocked will stop you from having sex with another person (in the penetrative sense, you to them) ..ie chaste: see 1 above. Just the same as a belt, but it will not stop you from being able to cum or have some kind of sexual relations with another person...some more easily than others. The cb range may be more effective than the birdlocked in that regard, although I have been able to cum wearing a cb model.

If you desire to stop cumming as well as stop having intercourse then perhaps Katrin :chores004: (or others with her experience) can suggest a suitable device, ie a full belt.
    If the desire is there to defeat the device and/or cum then no device is going to help.. that problem is in your head. :anim_55:

But PLEASE people let's have the correct understanding of the intent and capabilities of each of these devices and not blame the device for not doing what you misunderstood it to be capable of.

Let's face it folks, if you want to cum desperately enough, you will. :love0055:

If you want to cum but don't want to cum, then stick willy in a bucket of ice, cd and all.

I am waiting to collect my new birdlocked, but am intending to use it as a play device, ie mild restraint while doing other things.
    I do believe that this device was not intended for serious denial.
    Also, why would you spend several hundred dollars to buy one of these devices if the first thing you are going to do is try to bypass it's intent.
    I just can't follow that logic. :confused0082: :sign0094:

No offence intended towards anyone in any way shape or form, just throwing ideas up in the air and seeing where they land. :innocent0003:

Love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:
    :CMrocks:

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I have always said if you are horny enouph your mistress can blow on your cage and make you cum.

3. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Excellent post michelle! I've always wondered about the guys who talk about being able to slip out of a chastity device. The thing is, anything made by man can be defeated by man. Locks are there to keep honest people honest and if someone wants to get past one bad enough they will. The same thing goes for chastity devices. Why would you allow yourself to be put in a chastity device if you're just going to try to defeat it? I can't see the logic there!:confused0082:

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Perfect post michelle....I have always felt the same way!!

When I put a chastity device on one of My subs or sissys I expect them to honor it and Me by leaving it the hell alone. If that is not possible and I cannot trust you then I have no use for you.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Exactly how I feel. If I even made an attempt to defeat my CB3K I would feel like I was cheating on my wife/mistress.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    very well said, Mistress Michelle. i am mostly on the honor system but my Mistress can order me onto my CB3000 at any time. either way i would never play without permission...and if i slipped i would tell Her.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Interesting point, michelle ...

I can't follow this logic either ... unless one is a chastity device acceptance tester *LOL* . Unfortunately there is rarely much logic in things people are doing.

I just want to clear up a few points so i am not going to be misunderstood. My desire is to stop or refrain from having sex or intercourse like a man - because i am not a man - Full stop!
    That does, of course, not mean i am sexless person. i am just focussing on other things that can give me joy and a sensual feeling such as having my breasts caressed or a few more kinky things :innocent0009: ...

As i stated so many times before, the chastity belt in my case has a different meaning than preventing cumming. It is a symbol that serves a number of purposes. The bond between my Mistress and me, turning away from my unbeloved male anatomy, keeping my front flat like a real female's and well, my nearly unbridled fetish for steel bondage, just to name a few. I think quite a lot of good reasons for spending a few hundred Euros ... at least for me.
    If i would want to cheat ... on my Mistress or myself i always could, but what would be the point of that?

However, nevertheless i can imagin that trying to bypass the device can be an agreed part of the game between a couple - why not? But in that case i agree with michelle, a cheaper device would be sufficient as well. Of course, it might be easier to trick than a full steel belt, but at the end of the day it is just a matter of effort ...

With this in mind ... stay chaste and keep hands off the device your Mistress or Master has locked on you ...

Hugs and curtseys to all

maid katrin

8. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    For me a CB is more of a symbol, I'm sure I could escape if I want too, but what's the point... unless Mistress loose the key there's no point in trying to escape.

I'm now looking for a full belt like Maid Katrin said it'll be to hide my male parts between my legs in the front, I want it to be as flat as possible.

For a chastity device there's more reason than only sex denial, it can be symbolic or have any other meaning to anyone. Everyone is different and might have a different reason to wear a CB.

It was my choice to become a submissive slave in a CB. If I didn't want a CB I would never have accept the terms or become a sissy slave in the first place.

9. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I wear the CB6000 with a KSD and I cannot slip myself out of it. I do not want to defeat the device, but I need a secure device because there are times when, in a moment of weakness, I would relieve myself if I could. Now, can I escape the device? Sure, especially since we use the plastic locks. I have to travel a lot for my job. However, there is no way I can escape without my wife/mistress knowing about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice