I think we finally found the ONE!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ashley777, Aug 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Hi everyone it's been a while so here is an update. Well over a year ago my fiance ( who is my hubby now ) and I began experimenting with Chastity. I am admittedly somewhat the odd one out as it would go. I sincerely enjoy controlling his orgasms and having him locked up. He just didn't know the level of my seriousness about this at first.

I had a few failed attempts prior to him. I know you boys enjoy being locked up, just look at the size of this group. I just needed to find the right one for me. <wink> I happen to fall for the manly man. He is welcome to control everything in our relationship/marriage (except) his penis. <g> I will take care of that all by myself. It's really as simple as that. Finding one who was going to really give me that gift was another story. Looking back I believe these other guys helped me learn some very important skills and behaviors on my end.

I found with the past few men I had dated that they were willing to go with it. They even enjoyed the fantasy, that is, until they found out they really couldn't just sneak away to jerk off when they wanted. Once it got real this fantasy became more than they could handle. But I enjoy/crave the control and it's not control if you don't let ME control it. <g> Right boys?

So I started very slowly with him and we used a cb6. From what other men have told me a cb6 is simply a deterrent and helps prevent them from jerking off at will but if they get desperate they will get out and ejaculate. So I would leave it on a day or two and give him a reward. I did this for a few weeks as I started to ease him into chastity. After a few days, he was ready to leave it off for a night to get some sleep. All good. I am patient. Next few weeks we went 3 or 4 nights. slowly easing him into a week as his frustration and his behavior would change in that week I grew my commitment to succeed. <evil grin> I can't help it, I am just wired this way.

Last year around this time I found a metal device ( https://order.myecomshop.com/ ) and it came with a hypnosis file that was supposed to help him crave wearing the device. <Oh how I secretly wanted this to work > Long story short after a few months of him listening to this file I noticed he was having a "terrible" time leaving this sexy little chastity device off. <G> <Poor Thing>. My fantasy was coming true. He was beginning to crave me controlling him in this fashion and I was a willing participant that was going to be sure to make it well worth his efforts.

I had some issues to deal with of my own. My fantasy of a man wanting to perform cunnilingus on me was uncomfortable in real life. As fate would have it, he discovered a growing desire to give me cunnilingus . I don't know if that is normal but he said it was a strange feeling that grows stronger as he is locked up. Almost like if he can get me to cum with his tongue was revenge for locking him up. <g> <evil grin>

Imagine the possibilities with this...? what I can do with this...? <wink>

We are now very happily married. I have him in chastity 24/7 chastity and we make time to enjoy the journey.

Two things left to accomplish.
    1. A Piercing.
    2. I found a Lori's #7 that I really liked on her page that was for resale and as luck would have it the same size we would have ordered if she had made it custom. So we got it in about a week instead of months. I still get like a little kid getting a new toy when one of these arrives. This is the sexiest device we have owned so far. It has an oval ring with these cute little spikes on the top and the tube has two cute little spikes on the bottom. They are not pointed but their length is impressive and seems to have a wonderful effect. We ordered it small so it fits very snug. We have both tried to pull him out of this and this is the first device we have not been able to pull him out of. <poor thing> hehe. He is not even pierced yet but I am one step closer. It truly does have a unique key and I have them both of course. <g>

Well enough for now... More updates soon.

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Congrats on your wedding and new device!

3. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you... Lori does amazing work. It's much nicer than I even expected. You pay much much more and I personally am willing to pay for security. So far it's exceeded my expectations. We have and will continue to really put it to the test.

Sadly, under the right conditions, I have been able to get him to ejaculate in his past devices. Much harder in the holy trainer steel than the cb6 and others. None of my techniques have worked with the Lori's #7. It's shorter too so I think that may help.

I even offered to do some very erotic things to him if he could bring me a handful of cum... <Rolling fingers on the table... I am still waiting> (poor thing) He says shaking it causes the spikes to start hurting. <pouting face> Seems they are a fine deterrent from managing to shake things around long enough to succeed... It's really quite tight at the top of the ring and between those 4 cute little pointy thingys thay seem to be very good at keeping everything right where it belongs.

I will eventually get my way with the piercing but until then I am feeling really good about this one.

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Spikes must def be doing their job!

5. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Does he wear it now 24/7 or occasionally?

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Good for you. I am a little confused though. The #7 requires a PA and does not have spikes as an option. Last time I emailed them I was told that they do not make any unless paid for in advance and I did not want to wait so I bought a Jailbird instead. I am not pierced so I am limited to their #2a/b models. Who did you talk to there because if they are now pre making them in a small size, I am interested. I assume that you know that it takes weeks to heal from a piercing so no locking up during the healing process. Have fun and you are one lucky lady.

7. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Oh, how cute... No, he wears it 24/7 for the most part. Ever since he listened for a couple months to that hypnosis, he seems to have a terrible time leaving it off... <poor thing>

MrCEO402 and slave_m like this.
  8. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know about any of that, we just got it off the "in stock" page and actually had to send it back once to have her take down the length a the . spikes in the tube were too long and cutting him. They are just right now. <smile>

9. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes it has a PA but it is not "required" to use the insert to wear it. He wears it, no problem without the pa. I am even more thrilled with this purchase as time goes on. The ring is slightly oval and happens to fit about as perfect as it can. Why do I say that. It's very tight but not so tight that it cuts his circulation off. The tube is smaller from the off the shelf devices so it fits very snug once squeezed into it. <G>. Although I am working with him to get that peircing, <evil grin> it has to be a mutally acceptible agreement.

Honestly It would be HELL getting out of this thing without the key. We have tried several times together to pull back and he really doesn't budge from the end of the tube. Which is open for easy access for me to tease <so cute>. If he tries shaking things around to cum those spikes seem to be effective at preventing him from succeeding because it gets very painful. YET... He says he doesn't even notice them unless he tries to shake the cage which is wonderful. <poor thing> It's really quite perfect as is but I would love to put the pin though a piercing it just seems sexy.

When you remove the tube first the lower two spiky things in the tube can be more easily bypassed now. Once the tube is off, it allows him access to both sides of the ring to work everything past the spiky things on top of the ring. When the tube is on there are 2 spiky things on the bottom of the tube pushing up and 2 spiky things on the top of the ring pushing down. < i call them my 24 hour security guards hehe>

If he ever did somehow manage to pull out of this beautiful thing, It just doesn't seem possible to push back in without access to both sides of the tube. He has to carefully work his head past those spiky things on the top of the ring AND the two on the bottom of the tube with no access to both sides. I just don't see how it could be done.. nor does he! <smile> We are having a lot of fun experimenting with this one. Lori did a great job. <smile>

10. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    I really don't think they want anyone getting out of this thing what do you boys think??? Look at the spikes on that ring.

https://goo.gl/k9deax

11. MrCEO402

MrCEO402 New member

Local Time:
    That is a rather interesting looking device.

12. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Why do you keep saying <poor thing>? I quite envy him, lol

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Congratulations. A cb6k is fine for starters but for potential or actual 24/7 you need metal. Lori is top of range.Most (not all) her versions need piercings so it looks to me that's the next thing to do. :):):)

14. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I found this device on DH GATE and my GF ordered it, it arrived two days ago. i couldn't wait to get it. It was purchased by my GF/keyholder and she ordered a spiked ring but it wasn't included. She's still trying to get it and I will be locked into this device on January 1, 2018. .This thing is awesome, it's like a puzzle and when it's on it will stay on with an internal lock not a padlock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice