Pandora bracelet key ideas?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Anonoman, Aug 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Its now been a month since I sent my wife the email with my carfully written proposal for 'playing' at this game. I must update my blog in the Vault!
    We've been discussing getting a new cage and specificly picking something she likes. Most have been described as very 'male' looking and I have to agree. My wife also said she'd like to use the serial numbered tags so she didn't have to worry about the key and I could always take it of if I had too. Sounds like longer term wearing is planned! I remember reading about these some time ago - any reviews or recommendations for using them?
    My wife also surprised me saying she like to keep a lock available as well and wants the key on her Pandora bracelet :D I can cut a key down to the minimum and silver solder it onto a charm but any other ideas?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well them number tags usually am for the men that has to send a piccy to a Lady on the internet so She knows that theym still locked up. Don't you live with Her no more please.

3. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Depending on your device ... because some depend on a very tight fit on the lock (MM for example) the plastic numbered locks may not "work", they will allow the device to move / rotate some and possibly pinch ... With that said you can usually add the plastic lock to a device even with the lock ... again MM for example will drill an extra hole for the plastic numbered lock ... this would allow you to carry the key and still not unlock without her knowing ... which leads to Jemima statement of many use them for situations that the KH and wearer are separated.

4. Anonoman

Local Time:
    My wife liked the plastic locks so she doesn't have to worry about loosing the key and so I can always remove it in an emergency. The 'mechanical' key and lock would be for special ocasions.
    Thinking about it, the plastic lock might not be very good on devices that use the padlock hasp to hold them together. Threading it through an additional hole is a good idea.

5. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    This is an interesting idea...someone out there has to make decorative keys for specific locks. I think that the charm idea is brilliant!

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I buy the serial numbered locks on Amazon. I have a full bag of about 100. I also use them in my security work to lock things that need to be accessed in an emergency. I have a camera watching them so no one can mess around for fun. Get the better quality ones. The real cheap ones can be defeated if you pull them out hard. Checkout Keptforher/com for a starter kit. check out their cleaning kit. I started with that and then bought the swaps online in bulk. You want the 5" swaps.

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  7. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I've found some cable ties which have a tag on them which can be written on with an indelible marker. Really cheap and can be just cut back to length so thought they worth a shot. Will report back when they arrive!

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I looked at a pandora style bracelet as an anklet. Letters of her mistress name, a key a lock, a few hearts, but it looked a little bulky.

Am now currently on the search for an anklet that is sleek and sexy, yet still shows everyone in the know what's going on.

9. Anonoman

Local Time:
    An anklet is a great idea! My wife almost always wears jeans as we're on a small farm but for the special ocasions she has in mined... ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice