Problem with CB 6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressRavaska, Jun 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. MistressRavaska

MistressRavaska Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    The decision was made about 2 weeks ago to purchase the cb 6000 we have been trying for the last week to solve the puzzle of finding just the right fit and have solved all of the issues but one. When he sleeps at night there is the rather natural, at least for the moment, swelling and deflating of his penis that occurs this despite the amount of lubrication used this causes his penis to “walk” it’s way up the shaft portion of the device causing a bunching and pinching of the skin in the area beneath the spacer between the shaft portion and the ring. I will be trying once more the next smaller spacer today but anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have also considered the “tongue” attachments that are available but seeing as he fills the device as is I am worried that may only end up causing issues.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Mistress Ravaska,

That happened to me all the time. I don't have an easy fix for you. Lubrication is a double-edged sword. It helps the penis slide down, but it also helps it slide back and bunch up.

The best workaround I had was to wear tight underwear at night. They push the tube toward the torso, so that the penis stays inside.

The longer term workaround is a PA piercing. Now that I secure my CB3k with one, my penis can't slide back like that.

Good luck sorting it out!
    mikecb

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Welcome to the site Mistress Ravaska!

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Mike, panties are just another type of tight underpants, only much more varied and inexpensive than the suitable for CB tucking Men's spandex containing varieties.

5. MistressRavaska

MistressRavaska Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Thank you for your warm welcome Respectful I am very happy to be joining this community. It seems for now until he has grown more accustomed to it and learns how to properly adjust himself I will need to take it out each evening clean and lubricate it then return it to it's confinement as I have done the last few evenings. I suppose it's simply a matter of taking care of it no different then the daily care that it takes to ensure my cats and dog are healthy. I have included a picture of him as well after having just freshly applied the device to him perhaps seeing it will help to ensure that I do have it placed properly. Forgive me if I seem a bit paranoid about this as it is the first time I have applied this device to a sub and I want to ensure I am doing so properly.

Attached Files:

6. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Welcome to the site from me too. That all looks pretty good. Perhaps a smaller spacer, but I think that you are right it just takes some care and getting used to how to deal with little discomforts.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    lol. that hadn't occurred to me! ;-p

mikecb

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    i use baby oil as lubricant and it works just fine for me...reapply it right before bedding down using a q-tip inserted into all the airholes.

9. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    The CB6000s...
    Last night was the first time I wore it with the "long red toungue"..GSD3...
    Talk about tight...There is no way to slide out, no matter what!!!! When the cock is soft, it's bearable, even to the point of almost forgetting it's on. But, when it gets excited, it takes on an entirely different realm. It is nothing short of erotic pain. You want it to get soft and at the same time, you want it to stay hard. Brings one to a high degree of frustration and last night was only the another night of what time I have left, another twenty days of lock up and , oh ya, one more was added by the Mistress for me mouthing off...(something, I used to do fequently.
    wolfie

10. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    MistressRavaska

I have modified my CD6K by taking the main ring and rounding the edges that goes under to scrotum. it is no a circle instead of the rounded square shape. This stops the pinching and makes it a lot more comfortable to wear long term. I have it on 24/7 and do everything with it on. As far as pulling out we use a KSD from Kept for her. It hold the penis in tight and you can't pull out. The lock needs to be tight when you try to put it through the hole to lock it. if the pin is too long then it will move and pinch the tissue it hurt like heck. Lub I use baby oil and a Q-tip, it works great for me just apply every day and it will work fine. I also have the problem when I get hard the tissue pushed out the vent holes and the front hole but this can't be helped. I have found that putting baby oil on the underside of the scrotum helps the ring slid and not pinch tissue and when needed to pull the sack and push the CB towards the body is a needed adjustment every now and then. Especially if you get an erection as it will naturally push the CB away from the body. It should be tight for the penis as this helps prevent pullout but also makes it harder for the wearer if they get an erection which is what you want, denial of any pleasure sensation while in chastity until you decide to allow it. I have also shortened the side pins once I found the right length center pin to help make it easier to hide under cloths. I hope this information has been helpful If you need more details just drop me a line.

Danielle

11. phillips1788

phillips1788 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I wear a CB6000, and I find by using a moisturiser on my scrotum at night before retiring, there is less discomfort caused by the erection attempts.

During the day I keep the ring part close to my body, by using a (pyjama-type) cord through the locking pin and around my body. This keeps the device from sliding down and irritating the scrotum base. But jock-strap underwear does the same thing.

I'd be careful about using petro-chemical based lubricants though, as these may affect the plastic and/or the bonding of the joints, when used over the long term.

I haven't had any problems, other than the initial few weeks of just getting used to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice