More chastity in the mainstream

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wannabe slave d, Aug 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Just watched the first episode of a documentary series on Netflix (UK) called 'Dark Net', thinking it would be a general overview of the Dark Web, which I've never used and know little about, but it doesn't (at least the first episode) seem to be about that.
    The first episode focuses relationships/sexuality. Two of the people featured are in a long distance D/S relationship, which includes chastity and cuckolding.
    Worth a look..

candie, krambus and Mistress Jules like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhh, thanks for that, I will give that a look later today

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I am 66 and Cock Teasing is as old as time. We just call it Chastity now and can, but do not have to, use devices. People have added pegging and all sorts of things to it but those things are really not the essence of chastity. I had a strapon used on me 40 years ago but we did not call it Pegging. I had a girlfriend who had sex with others and we called it girlfriend sharing, not cuckolding. A cuckold in my time was a husband who did not know his wife was cheating on him. Those who knew were called Wittols which were cuckolds who quietly acquiesced to their wife's cheating. I cuckolded a few of those type. My wife and I shared the same girlfriend and we did not know it was called a Poly Triad until a few years ago. To us it was just our normal life. We had no fancy words to label it. :)

So what people think is new, is just rebranded stuff from the old days. The internet makes it possible to establish rules by group think. We had no internet or cable TV so we had to make up our own fetish play. Now it seems that so many adopt a readymade fetish off the internet and treat it as their blueprint. We had no rules. We just did what we all wanted to and that would change from year to year. I was kept chaste on the honor system for 20 years or so but not full time. I might be told to not masturbate until the next time our girlfriend came over when she got married and lived with us part time. We started the modern form of chastity play on the honor system and only went to a device when my wife wanted to deny me longer than 2 weeks. My honor was not that honorable indefinitely. :)

keephimcaged and ingwer like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I don't mean to sound sexist, but the only way I can see chastity devices ever becoming mainstream/known about/ or talked about is if women are the ones to bring it up or mainstream it.

Anything else and it would be looked at like another kink instigated by men. If someone like Oprah or Ellen, had a serious discussion with people that used them, I think it would definitely get a lot of women thinking about it. The people would also have to not come across like a leather clad domme with her hubby in a gimp mask. Real people living normally...but she controls his sexual behavior and gleans the benefits of his constant arrousal.

I think that if our lifestyle ever made an appearance to the masses in such a way, it wouldn't be a dirty secret, a sexual perversion, or a kink that men are trying to cajole women into doing. It would be a fundamental fact that we act certain ways before sex and certain ways after...and that relationships can benefit from a man wearing a device. It would be the female that would be cajoling the man to "do this for her".

Just my two cents, I think if Oprah can mention a never heard of author and get it to sell millions of copies, then she could certainly make wearing a chastity device the "cool" thing to get your husband to wear.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Oprah could bring out her own brand of chastity device with her face on the box :) I don't think Ellen would have much use for them though.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    That is super funny! I had forgotten all about that!

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Or just have a box with Rosie's picture on it.

8. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    ""Billions"", the series. Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti) and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod (Lewis) are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. Also the attorney is involved in a strong FLR and the first few minutes of the first episode are surprisingly explicite. :) Anyway the first season have frequently some kind af scene. Chastity is not mentioned in a explicite manner, but could guess, if you want. ;)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice