Pretty in Pink

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    My new pink cage arrived today! My wife/keyholder picked it out a few days ago while we were looking at devices online. She spied it and perked up, "We should put you in that!" and so she ordered it.

This from a woman who was VERY hesitant about the whole chastity idea just a month ago. She's come a long way, baby, to quote an old American TV ad. Just today, after my new cage was locked in place, she mentioned that maybe I should get a tattoo where my now shaved pubic hair used to be that said something like, "Property of (her name)"

I've learned what it means when they say, "Be Careful of what you wish for!"

Attached Files:

spider203, sissybitch and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Congrats and condolences
    Sounds like you're well on your way to "beware of what you ask for"!!!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    With the high divorce rate among married couples (and equally high affair rate) who swore that they had a strong relationship and love, it may not be wise to put anyone's name on your body. I have two friends who thought they never would divorce, but did and their new wives are not fond of their tattoo showing their love for their first wives. One of them actually has to wear a tee shirt during sex so his new wife does not have to stare at the big heart on his chest that has his exe's name and a statement about loving forever.

As an alternative may I suggest you go to a Pet Smart of other large pet store that has machines that allow you to make your own dog tag. On that you can put property of and then hang it from your chastity cage. If you insist on a permanent statement, you can register yourself on the online slave registry at http://www.slaveregister.com/ . They will give you a slave number and a certificate to print out that shows who you belong to. You can frame it. You can translate your slave number to a bar code online and just have that barcode tattooed. That way it can mean anything you say it means, but both of you will know what it means. Plus it is easy to tattoo over should you want to. I am registered but forgot my number. I was into BDSM for most of my marriage so we did things like this.

4. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Cool idea!

5. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Exactly right-it's both exciting and a little scary! When we started this, I agreed that she would make all the decisions about sexuality, particularly anything involving my cock. I never imagined she'd take that as seriously as she has so far. I've been required to pleasure her orally or manually almost every night, and she's only let me out 4-5 times. One of those times, we didn't even have intercourse. She made me masturbate in front of her until I came. Then she made me clean myself before locking me back up. So, I'm not sure what to expect, but that's part of the fun. She seems to be thinking about tattoos and/or piercings for me. Amazing how her attitude has changed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice