greetings, advice needed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dombulljake, Jun 17, 2009.

1. dombulljake

dombulljake Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Greetings,
    My name is Jake and I am a dominant bull for cuckold couples. For anyone unfamiliar with the term "bull" it is used to describe a man who is the lover of a wife in a cuckold relationship. First off I would like to complement you on a very fine and informative site. I found some helpful information and I've enjoyed the humiliating and frustrating tales of your chastized subs.
    I'm currently the lover and Master of a wife named Lisa. Lisa and her hubby have been into cuckolding for a few years. Lisa was looking for a bull who could help her explore her submissive fantasies when we met. She has been coming along very well in her training and she loves every minute of it. Even though Lisa loves being my submissive slutslave she also wants to dominate and control her submissive hubby. In fact the more her submission to me has grown the more her desire to dominate her hubby has also grown. Her hubby loves being cuckolded and has confessed to Lisa and I that he is very turned on by her submission to me. He craves huiliation and he has defiantely gotten a lot of it since I came into the picture.
    The only problem has been his compulsive masturbating. Lisa asked my advice on ways to control this problem and I suggested putting him into a chastity device. Lisa loves the idea but she doesn't know where to begin. Since most of my experience has been with submissive females I don't have much experience in this area either. I have a few questions to anyone in the group who might have experience in this area.

1) What kind of device is best to use on a sub when first starting his chastity training?
    2) What are some good ways to prevent the little sub from getting out of his device?
    3) Initially what is the best kind of release schedule. Should they be locked up for a long time in the begining or should the periods of chastity start out shorter and then be increased?
    4) To anyone with experience in a chastity cuckold relationship, have you encountered any situations in which the bull was the primary key holder (I'm strongly considering this option)?
    5) What kind of scenarios do find the most frustrating and humiliating for the sub in chastity. I love turning husbands into their wives submissive slaves. I get off on their humiliation and submission. What makes you feel the most submissive to your Mistress/Master?

Thank you very much, any advice will be most appreciated.
    ,Master Jake

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Hi Jake,

Most people start with a CB-3000//CB-6000 device. You can go to their web site to see the various sizes available, based on the hubbie's anatomy.

It take some time to get adjusted to any chastity device. In most cases, it takes a month or more to get adjusted to it. Once the wearer is comfortable for 24/7, it's really a matter of the KH's preference for release schedule. Some say you should go a long time at first (like 3 months). Others don't.

The CB-xxxx line of devices tend to be escapable by those of us who are "growers" and now "showers". If the sub can pull out of the device, you either have to look at getting a piercing to assure security, or getting a full steel belt.

I hope that helps to get started. Keep an eye on the forums here. There's TONS of information!

Welcome!
    mikecb

3. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Hey There..

A small plug for the Phoenix Chastity Device... I purchased one a few months ago, and have found it very good.. as it has an anti-pullout device which was the appeal for me over the cb series.

My advice would be to start off slow getting used to it however.. for instance my Mistress has made me wear mine for a few hours a day to start off with.. I now find it quite normal for my body to be in it.. so maybe over a month just gradually increase the time.. that way you'll find less resistance..

As far as scenarios.. you'll find a lot of us sissies on here who love the emasculation side of things to be awesome. However, without knowing the sub's true kinks, this may not work. Although I can't think of anything more poignant than losing your ability for personal pleasure and then having it rubbed in by losing your ability to outwardly look manly...

Anyways.. hope my ramblings have helped..

gabby :cat:

4. dombulljake

Local Time:
    Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for your advice, I'll keep it in mind. I've been checking out the site, it's pretty informative.

Jake,

5. dombulljake

Local Time:
    Hi gabby,
    Thanks for the advice. Lisa and I have been emasculating our little cucky slave for six months now. Per my instructions, Lisa has been cutting cucky off for long periods of time. She has also done everything she could to act totally disinterested when she lets him inside her. The last time she let cucky inside of her was after he'd just watched her and I fuck for the better part of an evening. I'd pounded her especially hard and she was very vocal during our lovemaking. She was a true submissive slut to me for several hours while cucky was kneeling at the foot of the bed with his hands tied behind his back, unable to touch himself.
    When it was time for me to go I untied cucky and told him to clean Lisa up. Then as he was sucking my cum out of her pussy I told Lisa that she could give him a mercy fuck if she felt like it. I gave her a wink and she knew exactly what I wanted her to do. As I was getting cleaned up in the bathroom I heard her make him beg to fuck her. She mounted him as I came out of the bathroom and she acted as disinterested as she possibly could. As she rode his little cock and he moaned she started asking me about when her and I would be able to meet up again. Lisa talked to me like he wasn't even there, let alone inside of her. She never even looked at her hubby when he came, she just patted his head and said clean up your mess cucky as she mounted his face. Then she kissed me passionaltely before I left while cucky cleaned up his mess beneath us. It was beautiful, she's almost as cruel as I am. No problem with emasculating cucky. Thanks gabby.

Jake

6. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Jake,
    thanks for posting, I hope you'll continue to update with news of your relationship.
    I'm a little surprised that you haven't had more responses, as far as I'm aware, there aren't many Bulls posting on here. I, for one found it fascinating and exciting to read a true Bull's account of a cuckold relationship.

I've often wondered how a Bull realises that he is one. You're obviously a virile man who enjoys sex, but there's nothing unusual about that.
    What I'm curious about is how did you get into the mindset of realising that you enjoyed dominating, not just the wife, but the emasculated hubby?

A lot of typical macho males would probably be horrified at the idea of another male even being in the room, never mind having an active 'role' in the proceedings, albeit a submissive one.

Although, I am definitely submissive and would love nothing more than to be in a full time D/s and chastity relationship with my girlfriend, there is something about the complexities of a cuckold relationship that makes my head spin with excitement.
    When I read a story or true account of this kind of relationship, my mind drifts away into a dream world, and I often find myself imagining what it would feel like to be not just the cuck, but the Mistress and the Bull too.

In a fantasy world, I feel like I would like to experience the scenario from all 3 sides.
    Being submissive and craving chastity, I can relate to the excitement and arousal that the cuck feels, but I can only imagine the delicious and sexy feeling of being a cuckoldress (don't get me wrong, I don't have any desire to be a woman, but from a purely erotic point of view, this must be the ultimate. Being sexually fullfilled and also totally controlling the sexual urges and release of the submissive cuck husband.)

I even find myself fantasising about being a bull sometimes, although I know this isn't part of my make up, I don't have the size and can't perform to that level. Nevertheless, when I'm making love to my G/f and occasionally find myself losing my erection, as I'm a bit bored with vanilla sex and craving something more spicy, I sometimes imagine that there's a cuck, just behind us, tied to a chair and locked in chastity.
    This then gives me that endorphin rush and I can get hard and finish the job.

Is this weird? Have other subs experienced these feelings?
    It would be interesting to hear if anyone has.

Jake, thanks for your posts and I hope they'll continue.
    Best wishes,
    Dave.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Hello Master Jake and welcome to the forum.

I can not say that i have much experiences from a bull's point of view *giggles*, nevertheless i am a bit experienced in chastity.

As mike suggested the cbxk series is good to start with and see how chastity works for Your cuckold. It is hard to say if You should start with a longer period of chastity or take it slow in the beginning. To start with a week (check daily for soreness) should be alright for any starter ...
    In any case just start and then play it by ear.
    Once Your cucky is used to the device You always can use relief as a reward for good behaviour and denial as a punishment ... chastity is a ver individual thing and there is no general rule.

You must always be aware that no chastity device is 100% secure - that's just a matter of fact. What You can do is making sure that cheating does not remain undetected and deserves a really humiliating punishment and of course, longer periods of denial.

Last but not least, no one else than You and Your cucky's wife can say what is humiliating and frustrating for him. Emasculation and feminization works fine for many cucks. Public exposure can be another tool for humiliation. What exactly "public" means is fully up to You - friends, family, scene people or strange people in public places. Whatever You want, You are setting the rules.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Jake i now wear a birdlocked and prefer it to the cb3k 100 times better. as far as activities i can do anything in it that i can out of it, well almost. i can clean it better and don't need to re-lube near as often as the 3k. The only draw back to it is it's not as adjustable. i got a regular and should have a mini as my balls are too small and sometimes slide back and forth between the dividing strap. i can't orgasm in it but have heard some can but that is the same with the 3k, i couldn't some can.

Dave said,"In a fantasy world, I feel like I would like to experience the scenario from all 3 sides.
    Being submissive and craving chastity, I can relate to the excitement and arousal that the cuck feels, but I can only imagine the delicious and sexy feeling of being a cuckoldress (don't get me wrong, I don't have any desire to be a woman, but from a purely erotic point of view, this must be the ultimate. Being sexually fulfilled and also totally controlling the sexual urges and release of the submissive cuck husband.)"

Dave i sometimes have those same feelings except for the Bull ones. i have no desire to experience it from that side not even in fantasy land. If however i was a gg i would definitely desire to be a cuckoldress and fantasize about it from this side often. You could express your submissive side with your Bull and your dominate side with your cuck. The best of both worlds so to speak. i do fantasize about being a woman as i enjoy wearing all the nice clothes, the color choices they have are many as compared to male clothes. i also have a strong feminine side that i can't express and be excepted. Not to mention that you can then have sex with both men and women and still be excepted in society. Manicures, pedicures, waxing and painted nails life would be good.

Being a cuckoldress is actually something my vanilla Wife has actually tried to accomplish but the redneck men around here are just as you stated. Typical macho males and don't even want another male in the room. i too would like to know how Jake came to this realization.

Rachel

9. dombulljake

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of the advice and comments guys or girls as the case may be.

I'll give you all a little background that might answer some of your questions. I first got into domination back in high school with my first girlfriend. She was a virgin and a natural submissive and she loved sex. She wanted to get fucked everyday after school before her parents came home and she said that she'd do anything I wanted. I put her pledge to the test and she didn't disappoint. I got out her parents Joy of Sex book and tried about everything in there. I discovered that I loved to tie my girlfriend up and spank her before I fucked her brians out. She loved it to and we tried a lot of new things. By the time I graduated and joined the army I found out pretty much exactly what I liked to do, fucking, dominating and diciplining hot women.

Then when I was overseas in Desert Storm I found out about how much of a thrill being a bull could be. I was an MP and I spent a boring five months leading up to the shooting guarding an ammunition depot. One of the soldiers in my division injured his back before we deployed so he ended up having to stay back in the states as part of the rear detachment. His wife was in my unit and I'd already had my eye on her for awhile. It didn't take long before I had her bent over an ammo crate fucking the shit out of her. That became a regular thing and she really got into me dominating her also. She told me that her hubby was into it and that she had wrote to him and told him everything. I didn't even know what a cuckold was up until then. We had a lot of fun and I found that I loved the idea of her submissive cuckold home jerking off as he read her accounts of our lovemaking. I really got into it. That was back before cell phones and the net so I took a lot of polaroid pics and sent them to him. I'd have her mail home her used panties and her hubby would write back about how he'd jerk off while sniffing our cum stains. It was a blast and when we got back home we kept up with it except now her hubby was watching and he would lick her clean after I finished with her.

Dave and Rachel, as far as having the cuck around it has never bothered me any. The thrill I get in dominating a woman is even higher when I get to take her in front of her hubby. It's all about having good communication between everyone. I'm real good at talking to people and I always make sure that everyone is on the same sheet of music. Different people like different things and have different limits. I always respect that. If I'm dominating a wife it's because she wants to experience the submission that only a real master can give her. If I'm training a cuckold to be our slave it's because he's already confessed his deep need for submission. If everyone understands their role then things go just fine. I always respect the limits that a wife has on what we do with her hubby. It's her sub she owns him. I'm just passing through.

Rachel you are right that for many women having a sub hubby and a dom bull is the best of both worlds. I know that most of the women on this site are dominant all of the time and I certianly respect that. More power to them for following their true desires. But there are a lot of women who love dominating their submissive hubbys and still have submissive desires of their own. A lot of wives only found out that their hubby was a submissive long into their marriage. They may get into domianting their cuckold and truely like it but then they also find that they need a bull who can throw them down and give them a good hard pounding. This is where I come in and it usually works out great for everyone involved.

Well, I have to go. I'm meeting Lisa later on tonight. Her cucky is still a ways from getting locked up in chastity but he's definately going to be getting tied up tonight and then some. The poor little cuckold bitch is a few hours away from getting a fantasy fullfilled that he'd confessed to Lisa some time ago and he doesn't even know it. LOL!

Take care,
    Jake.

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    He grabbed him and he tied him up and then along came jake...:character0028:.....you no the rest of the song. :manga_cheer: Jake, Jake he's our man if he can't :hump: nobody can. Go Jake.

Rachel

11. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    How interesting! I was thinking of posting a thread related to what Dave says - one of my guys (not my main sub) is a switch - he likes to be on the dom bull side and the chaste cuckold side of things. I find this very impressive, and I wondered how unusual it is. I would expect a switch to be more in tune with a sub than someone who was 100% dom - and also better able to fuck with a sub, through experiencing all the sub fantasies. I think being a switch makes me that much more devious and evil as a top.

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    As Joni Mitchell said. "I've looked at life from both sides now"

my Mistress is a switch and that definitely makes Her a better Domme

13. ficwriter

ficwriter Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is it only me that feels there is some not quite right in this relationship and that you are simply fucking wifey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice