Hi from me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MasterLocked, Jun 13, 2009.

1. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Hi from Norway!

Hi!

I've just written a few posts on Chastity Mansion yet, but I have been here a couple of months. I'm new to chastity but I tried a CB6000 for the first time back in january, and had it on for 2 days and a friend of mine had the key. We maybe had a bit of luck since I didn't had any problems in my first attempt with chastity.

Since then I've been in a CB6000 for 4 days and 18.5 hours in the end of may. The last half of these days I got my own CB6000S and switch right away. (We didn't use a padlock this time)

The CB6000S is a much better fit for me as a grower. The tube of the CB6000 was too big. I could fill it, but when I got erected when in sleep I got to hard before I could fill the whole tube. That was rather painfull. With the CB6000S I'm filling the whole tube when I'm erected and it's a less painfull experience for me. But I still wake up when my erect penis pulls the CB6000S from my body and put pressure on my balls. But that's the price to pay, isn't it? ;)

I've now been in my CB6000S since sunday and have experienced that it's easier on workdays than in the weekends. Maybe because I sleep a little bit longer in the weekends and goes to bed later in the evening? I don't know. But it's not a problem to get enough sleep on workdays. I was a little bit worried about that.

I don't have a keyholder or a boyfriend at the moment, but I guess I will someday. In the meantime I' playing with my CB6000S and controlling my own masturbation and my ability to get erected.

I've bought a Master Lock "safe" that I hopefully can use to have a distant "keyholder". I'm hoping a friend of mine can set a new combination code for the "safe" and put the keys to my CB in it. I will not be released before getting the code or visiting my "keyholder". A rather good opportunity for a friend to get more visits, or what?? :p

[​IMG]

You maybe wonders about why not use a combination padlock? I've bought 3-4 different combination padlocks, but they are so much bigger than the original Master padlock that comes with my CB6000S. And since the tube of my CB is much shorter, the original padlock makes a "strange" bulb om your clothes. And with a even bigger padlock, it lookes even stranger. That's why I want to use the original padlock and put the keys in the "Safe". And all the small combination padlocks have only 3 digit combination, my "safe" has 4 digits and more secure! :)

I'm not into femming, sissying or something like that. I'm just a male that love the idea of anyone controlling my needs! :p

2. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Welcome. I am sure that you will find what you are looking for here it is a great site.

3. MasterLocked

Local Time:
    Thanks, ownedbyher! :)

I'm really enjoying reading this forum, and hoping to post more from now on.

I forgot to tell how I found this forum in the first post. I was just googling after chastity forums and blogs, and there Chastity Mansion was!

I was masturbating so much when reading here in the beginning, so it was time to buy my own CB6000S! :p

02:40 AM tonight I had been in chastity for 7 days for the first time! :)

Btw: Sorry about my english, it's not my native language.

4. MasterLocked

Local Time:
    I've now changed my username/nick and added a better avatar! :)

Thanks to pet! :happy0158:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice