Serving my Lady

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ownedbyher, May 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    At 9pm on Sunday the 24th of May the lock snapped shut.

I stood there looking at this new addition to my body and wondered what I had really gotten into here. No time to dwell on this though, as I was instructed to put my hands against the wall with my bum out.

Snap! The first blow stung my naked buttocks. The next nine landed much harder: punishment for an earlier indiscretion.

My Lady walked to the bed, undressed quickly and lay down, legs spread. Here freshly shaved pussy drew my attention immediately. My Lady had not shaved for at least 10 years. I grew hard instantly, but the cage resisted anything more that modest growth. Certainly not stimulation was necessary.

My Lady looked up at me smiled and said you can go down there and give me an orgasm now. I placed my face between her legs and began. This was unbelievable. I was trying to stay focus on my job but the pressure in the cage was unrelenting. I gained control, though, and began to feel her body respond favourably to my tongue gently stroking her erect clit. She arched her back and came, as she did so she squeezed her legs, pushing my face hard into her saturated pussy.

My Lady then got up had a shower and went to sleep. I was left to wonder again "what have I gotten myself into".

The next morning I had to leave early to lecture undergraduate students. I was still locked. After an uneventful hour lecturing on the basis of fear. I walked across campus to begin the rest of my day. I walked in to see my Lady sitting there with a sexy top, gorgeous long skirt, and her best "fuck me" boots. My Lady works in the same place as me. She smiled and walked away with a confident swagger (that I don't think I have ever seen before), her heels clicking on the hard floor. I went to the toilet to readjust myself. The day was not very productive for me. The thought of her gorgeous, wet pussy filled my every thoughts. This was not helped by my Lady's constant presence and frequent teasing.

That night I was allowed to remove the device for cleaning. At the end of this my Lady informed me that I would not be required to wear it for the next few days. But, I was to resist the urge to masturbate. I was told that I would not be punished for failing this time; she just needed to know how good my self control really was.

On the second night I watched her take a shower. Lathering her amazingly sexy body and still smooth pussy. I told her that I would fail tonight. She said that that was fine and that she knew what she needed to know.

After the kids and her were asleep, I stroked myself to the most amazing orgasm. I followed this up with another sometime early in the morning. The next day I was locked up again. While the day at work was easier, having my Lady so close was still amazingly frustrating. She did, however, tell me that she was going to require me inside her later that evening.

After the kids has settled, she unlocked my, lay down and told me to lick her. I complied eagerly. I was so aroused I almost came at my first taste. After only a few minutes, she commanded me to rise. She turned on away from me on hands and knees, reached between her legs and guided me inside her. I had not been inside her for about 2 months and I could not remember that last time she had wanted it this way. She could feel my arousal growing.

"Don't cum!"

"What?"

"Don't you fucking cum!!"

"I don't think I can stop myself."

"Don't fucking cum!!!"

It was too much for me and I lurched forward as I came inside her for the first time in so long.

She rolled onto her back with a resigned disgust.

"Get down there and finish what you started" she growled.

I paused.

"NOW!!!!"

Genuinely fearful I dove between her legs. I tasted the mix of her juices with my cum for the first time ever. She began to respond. I continued, doing everything that she instructed. Soon she arched her back and came. Just at that moment she grabbed my head with her hands, pushed my face firm against her pussy and rubbed herself up and down on me. She left to shower.

On her return she told me that I could remain unlocked this evening. That night was the most amazing combination of feelings. I was in elated by the nights events, but humiliated at my lack of stamina (30 sec at the most). I masturbated as I lay there thinking about all this.

The next morning, after we dropped the kids at day care, I confessed that I had masturbated. A look of anger that I had not expected flashed across her face.

"What? When? Who told gave you permission for that? You think that you 'hair-trigger' performance last night warranted another orgasm".

Silence.

"You will be punished....tonight!"

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    mmmm, very hot! makes me want to cum myself, but i wouldn't dare.

3. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Having read my last entry I can't believe that this it is all true. But every word of it happened last week.

I am now closer to my wife that I have ever been. She has realised aspects of her sexuality that she says were always there but was too scared to admit. As a result she suppressed them. This obviously had a big impact on our relationship. I can now say for the first time in 13 years that I know my wife.

Thanks to all on the this forum. My wife told me that it was largely due to the honest nature of the posts here, and the fact that the lines of male/female gay/straight are blurred that she was able to look at herself honestly.

That said - I still received a sound thrashing. I have been locked up indefinitely, and I have to go and wake her now so that she can have her way with me. As the top of the forum says "be careful what you wish for".

Hope everything is great out there for all of you.

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Do you know what the worst thing about a hair trigger is? Once you have it - it gets worse and worse... Eventually, you may not even be able to accomplish a full penetration, let alone actually using it... It's clear to you now that you do indeed have a hair trigger - don't you?

A great story though...

5. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    My Lady laughed loudly at this Miss D.

Last night she used a strap-on on my arse for the first time. I was not caged but not allowed to cum. I felt so close to her. So in love and so proud that she wanted me. I did not cum but had two whole body orgasms. My Lady says that maybe all I ever need.

I also bought my Lady a present. A gorgeous leather cat-o-nine-tails. She was very pleased.

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Multiple orgasms.... mmmmmm. Perhaps you were meant to be the fuck-ee not the fuck-er... I do hope you were thankful to Mistress and showed it.

7. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    I was extremely thankful. She seemed happy. Thank you Miss D.

8. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Last week I was testing the waters a little. Getting above my station and being rather cheeky. My Lady put a stop to that with a sound whipping and then a serious beating with her crop. At the end of that she had me prepare her strap-on. After lubing me up she drove into me from behind and rode me hard until she came. She then lay down and let me ride her reverse cow-boy style. It did not take long until I came in my Cb6000 and all over the bed. I lay there in ecstasy as she had her shower. How our sex life has changed.

Unfortunately, I then came down with the flu. I'm pretty sure it is not swine flu (but I do small faintly of bacon). That has kept me out of action with fevers and ache and all that for most of the week. I am feeling better now. I apologised for not being very helpful lately and replied with a smile "That's OK, I'll take it out of your arse later".

Love My Lady.

Am going to ask if I can up load a photo for an Avatar (as the blue box is very impersonal and I have shared more here that with anyone else I know).

I might also see if I can post a picture of My Lady so that you can all appreciate her. She is sooo sexy it kills me.

Talk more soon

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Glad you're feeling better :) :manga_heatwave:

10. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. My Lady says that as I feel well enough to play cricket on the weekend. I am well enough for a resumption of chores and the CB6000.

All in all I prefer that to the flu though. :chores011:

11. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    Recovery from the flu is also giving you a case of the blue balls, though.:balls:
    Wonder how long this will last.....Depends on how good you are....Get back to those chores, boy!
    Lady

12. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    The last week my Lady has been very horny. I have been locked up until I am needed and then released for her pleasure.

The first night I was locked she made me lick her beautiful pussy until she came. She said it was great to finally have that release as she had been sooo horny all day. I was left locked and now in considerable pain, as my penis tried to remove my balls from my body. Some cold cloths on my balls and penis for half an hour meant that I was at least able to get some sleep.

Two days later, she returned from her boxing class ordered me into the shower, unlocked me and then told me to masturbate until I came. All the while she was pushing her gorgeous naked body into me and spanking my arse. Before I came she told me to get out, dry off, and grab the butt plug, lube, and crop. She then took me to bed, drove the plug into my eager arse and whipped to hell out of my butt and back. All the while I was stroking myself. I had a huge orgasm and was left spent on the bed while she went to sleep.

Two more days of chastity followed. Last night I was unlocked and whipped with a gorgeous red cat-o-nine tails (hopefully I can post a picture of her with it soon). She then ordered me to stand by the door and proceeded to stroke her pussy. She told me that I could leave her now. I begged to be let stay. My lady asked me if I would be of more use to her than the last time I was allowed inside her pussy. I promised I would. She guided me into her and told me to make her cum. It was exquisite, but I was good to my word and brought her to orgasm. She then told me that I could keep going until I had cum. I went straight to it. She likes it hard and fast. I drove in deep with every stroke. She was cumming underneath me. Then I exploded. It is the most amazing orgasm I have had in a long time. I lay there motionless for about 5 minutes. I love my Lady.

I am currently released as I am going on a 3 hour bike ride this afternoon. While reliving this has me hard as a rock, I have promised not to touch myself without permission. I am determined to keep this promise (as hard as it may be).

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    mmmm...sounds exquisite! i love being lightly paddled or whipped as i fuck Mistress.

14. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    So things have been quiet this week. My Lady is in a low libido phase of her cycle. At least I thought she was. Last night she gave me her wet panties to smell while she had a shower.

This morning she comes in to bed with me (after putting on the kids TV), unlocks me and starts to rub her naked body against me. She then orders me to put my head between her legs and give her an orgasm. I received lots of verbal instruction and then she came hard in my mouth. I kissed her and asked if I was going to be allowed to cum. She said no. She laughed and told me that I could smell her wet pussy again though. While I was down there, she turned my head to the side and rubbed herself against my cheek.

I was then told to get into the shower with her. I got in and was told to put my hands above my head. She then licked and bit my nipples. She occasionally stroked my penis and even went to put it in her mouth (but she doesn't do that anymore - about 5 years now). Eventually I ended up on my knees begging for something. She laughed, stroked her pussy with her hand and fed me her juices. Just as I was about to cave and masturbate my brains out (punishment be damned) the kids got bored and wanted their mum. She got out, and ordered me to put the device back on once it was clean. She also said that she would know if I took care of things - as my penis would be flaccid and I would be more relaxed than I should be. She was of course right.

So here I sit. Hard and horny (having to type this out twice because of a crash hasn't helped). My Lady is at a course learning how to spin yarn. I have the kids, but she has told me that she will miss me and can't wait to play again tonight.

I have a feeling that she got all hot thinking about getting an online sub (she posted about that yesterday) and I had to pay for it.

She is also learning more and more from this site. What have I done?

15. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    What have you done? Only admitted you want her to rule.

Be careful what you wish for :)

16. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Well the good side is your Wife/Mistress is now free...
    Since you gave Her all the power and confidance She needed, She start changing for the better as dressing more sexy, like you said shaving (not done in the past 10 years) and taking control over you and since She decide where and when you have an orgasm, She doesn't feel pressure.

The bad side is you have to do all the chores, get punished with the whip and/or crop.

What matter the most is that She is treat like the Queen She deserve.

Cheers

Sissy Cherry

17. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    I completely agree. Thanks for reading our journey so far. I continue to serve and worship.

18. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

Well it has been quite a while. Things just get away from you and before you know it it has been many months since you had any chastity fun. Nothing serious has happened just regular day to day stuff. Things are picking up a bit though so perhaps an new year of fun. We are back to great strap-on sex and possible chastity. My lady is getting more dominant again, hopefully the whips that are gathering a bit of dust might get a dusting off. The problem is largely not knowing when the kids will interrupt. Makes is hard to relax into it. Our youngest still calls for mum in the middle of the night. Anyway, finally made it back here to have a look and see how people are going. It is taking me a while to catch up with everyone's vault entries, but it is good to hear that most people seem happy and healthy.

Really just wanted to wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas and a great new year. Here's to 2010!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice