On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Thanks but a lot of days I'm still locked, alone and untouched. I don't comment about those times since there kind of boring.

manintyres likes this.
  2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    What a great week Mash! I was out of town for the last week or so for a family function ... not sure exactly where you are in Canada .. but I was close, only 13 miles away from the border at one point when we went through Glacier Park in Montana. Of course all the time I was thinking, "I wonder what that dude Mash is experiencing today?" lol ..... great to get back and catch up on all the great reports.

It was cooking up there .. in the 90's .... and the sun doesn't go down til waaay late .... like after 10pm. Makes sense how you do the coffee in the sun on the deck every morning.

Thanks for the updates :)

brian

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm
    a long ways from the border. Have you ever heard of the city Saskatoon.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Where were you cooking I've probably been there

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just finished giving my second massage of the day only this time it wasn't Terrie that was receiving it it was Carla. She called earlier this afternoon and asked if I could fit her in. No matter what I was doing I would make time for her. I was curios how things were going with Dave since I hadn't seen either one of them since the party when they met two weeks ago.

As Carla layed on the table I was excited not just to give her a massage but to find out about Dave. I controlled my excitement and gave her the best massage I possibly could. When I slid m hand between her cheeks she tensed up slightly telling me that this was off limits, that was ok with me as my Excitment was obvious by the wet spot on my panties and my tight cage. When I finished with her back I moved up to the head of the table waiting for her to turn over. She surprised me by saying "Thank You" and got off the table.

I responded by saying "Is something wrong that you don't want me to massage your front "

She replied "No everything is fine I just don't want you to today."
    I saw my chance and took it. "Why is their another man in your life"
    She just smiled at me " Well kinda yes their is, but it's not Dave, he's a great guy but isn't ready yet to start dating. He did invite me to his cabin after the party here and I met a friend of his "
    And , was all I could say. Yes she responded we are dating, his name is Brian and I'm very happy when I'm with him.

I just stood their with a big smile on my face I didn't know what to say. As Carla was leaving the room she looked down at my cage cock and said " if this works out the way I'd like it to. I might be calling you for some advice about cages"

I had to laugh, she started laughing with me, as she was leaving she gave me a great big Hug and said "A girl can always dream "

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As Terrie and I were standing on the Deck waving to Carla Terrie reched down and grabbed my package and gave it a squeeze. "are you ready for your treat "

I had forgotten all about it, "Yes Ma'am ,what would you like "
    She released my testicals and told me to go lay on the massage table,On my front.
    My Heart skipped a beat as she entered the room, not knowing what she was going to do. Was she going to strap me, peg me massage me or something totally unexpected. Just her presence and the anticipation was making me hard and wet. I tensed as she layed her hand on my bum, expecting a slap I was surprised when I felt oil dripping on my cheeks and running down between my legs to my testicals. She gave my bum and inner thighs a good massaging ocational Venturing higher to massage my back but my buttocks recieved most of her attention. I wasn't complaining I've always enjoyed having my bum stimulated I some way or another.

She removed her hands from me and gave me a gentle slap on the ass and said "Good Night "

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning as I served Terrie her morning coffee she was sitting on the deck in her yellow bikini. She told me she had nothing planned for today except for me to apply suntan lotion to her later. I her words " you need a day off before Your Birthday surprise on Friday "

As I continued with the final details of installing the hot tub looking at her laying their in her birthday suit sunning her self. My cock was trying to grow In its cage just watching her and thinking about what they had planned for tomorrow.

I don't know if I should be excited or worried.

8. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    We can hardly wait for your posting of this birthday, you are very luckyto have those incredible girls in your life.
    Cheers.

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. With the two of them scheming together. God only knows what there up to and he never tells you

manintyres and Xtudo3002 like this.
  10. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Someone down here knows and will make you know soon (wow, what will be?) ;):p

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You must be from Australia. Someone down here. Thanks for the comment

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  12. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Maybe it would be more correct if said down there, when applied for those two devilish infernal minds... :D

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Friday morning Terrie went back to her house to prepare for the lingerie party with instruction that I was to arrive at 7:00 pm with my pubic hair cleanly shaved and my bum cleaned with a but plug in. As I drove up to her house no one else was there and to say I was excited was an understatement. My cock was trying to brake out of its cage already.. I rang her door bell and was met by her wearing a sheer white gown that just showed her black bra and panties underneath. If this is what everyone else would be wearing this was going to be a fantastic evening. Terrie had me strip at the door because she said she had a special outfit for me. The precum was starting to drip from my cage.

She led me to the livingroom where I say the outfit she had prepared for me. I froze. In the middle of the room was a pedestal about waist high with about an 8 inch cock mounted on one edge of it. In front of the pedestal was a small stool.

"Bend Over" she ordered. She than grabbed the plug from my bum and removed it. Her next order scared me " Get on the Stool and Mount the Cock" I stared at the pedestal and started to shake from the fear of it and the Excitment. I didn't want to be mounted on the pedestal as I stepped onto the stool and touched the phallius to by anus and started to lower myself onto it. Slowly I inserted it untill my cheeks contacted the pedestal. It filled me more than I had ever been filled before. It was uncomfortable but exciting.

"Step off The Stool " she said quietly. I stepped off the stool and my legs were just bent enough that I could raise myself about an inch or two but not enough to remove my self from the pedestal. Terrie than parted my legs and attached them to a short spreader bar so I had almost no movement. I was trapped bound by this phallius deep inside me. I looked down at my caged cock that was trying desperately to break the steel bars. I stream of precum was extending almost to the floor. A ball gag, a hood over my head, a collar with rings to attach my hands to were also added. I was an ornament in the middle of the room.

Terrie than squeezed my caged cock that was painfully trying to get hard and whispered in my ear. "Don't go anywhere I'll be Right Back" When she returned she wasn't alone, the lady with the lingerie was also with her. When she say me she let out a laugh and said to Terrie " you did say you were going to have a surprise for the party, where in the world did you get him from "

Terrie simply responded " E Bay" I could here them both laughing at my predicament. I was glad that she had put the hood on me to hide my identity and also my embarrassment. As the ladies prepared the items it become more obvious that she delt in more than just lingerie. I was part of the display even if I wanted to leave there was no way I could.

More and more ladies arrived, their responses were mostly the same giggles and shock. They all praised Terrie for her unique way of decorating. As some ladies checked me out I was touched and ocationally my package was bounced by someone unknown to me who as none of the voices were familiar to me. I was Thankful of that. The ladies were not shy about commenting.
    Where can I get one of these?
    How much for him?
    Can I borrow this for my husband?
    Can I buy one of those cock cages?

When the ladies started to leave I was relieved , my legs were getting sore and my back was getting sore, my cock was sore,but nothing compared to the discomfort of the phallius that that was securing me. As Terrie removed the collar and hood she than released my legs and allowed me to remove my self. I was relieved, She led me to her bed room and gave me a big hug and said "I hope your not upset with me " I said nothing I just crawled into the bed and was asleep in minutes.

14. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    That sounds like one party you wont forget , maybe next time you wont just be on display but used by all the ladies , you see you have done it again , got me thinking , my cage is getting tighter by the second, uuuugh !!!

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I got you thinking. Terries has got me thinking that she's learned a lot from my Wife on how to twist her words to say one thing and mean something else. I won't forget that for a long time at least not untill Alzheimer's kicks in. LOL

manintyres likes this.
  16. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Exciting, exciting, exciting, to say the least. Remembers me The Owl in Histoire d'O, Very sexy, the culprit of lessons of BDSM, which I read when adolescent and became for me a permanent obsession for pleasure in bondage and sexual gratification.
    As each new chapter of yours is displayed I feel like living a new and adventurous life myself.
    Thank you for those wonderful sharings.

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Wow, you must have a sore jaw and ass after that!

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I awoke Saturday morning I was disorientated not knowing where I was. Than I realized I was in Terries bed. I just layed there for a few minutes reflecting on what had happened yesterday. I had been on display as a cage statue for a room full of woman that I didn't know and who hopefully didn't know me. I could still feel some discomfort in my bum from the phallius that had held me. I looked around the room and say a small package with an envelope on top of it with my name on. I opened the envelope and it was a card from my lovely wife. In it she had written.

Happy Birthday to the Love of my life. I hope you enjoyed the predicament you we're in yesterday. If you didn't Please don't Blame Terrie. It was my Idea. Your Loving Mistress Shelly

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I opened the present that was on the night stand and was surprised at what it was. It was another book in the story of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice I didn't know their even was another one in the collection, the Sleeping Beuty collection was written in the 80's about the adventures of Beuty being dominated and made to be sexual servant. I had read the first three many times.

I opened the book and In it my Wife had written "Happy 55th , I hope this book will give you some more ideas of Things we can Try " I love you

Most men wouldn't admit this because they think they always have to be the tough guy. But as I looked as the book and read what my Wife had written a tear rolled down my cheek. My lovely wife had given me one of the greatest gift she could ever have given me. Not just the book but the acceptance of who I am and the reassurance that she would continue to make my life the Interesting and Exciting adventure that it had be come.

I layed my head down on the pillow as I wiped the tears away. I'm such a lucky person to have found such a fantastic Spouse.

20. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Oh my, what a lovely spouse and a amorous KH.
    Not just a lucky guy, but the happiest man in the whole worid .
    Congratulations on this memorable day.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I came out of the bed room around 9:30, that's sleeping in for me, Terrie was having a coffee in the livingroom but she wasn't alone,my Mistress was there with her it was a pleasant surprise I ammediatly knelt infront of her and Thanked her for a fantastic evening and the lovely gift. She looked down at me and asked if I liked being mounted on the pedestal, which was still in the middle of the room with the phallius standing up waiting. I looked at it and said " It was exciting, I only wish you had been here to see me."

She started to laugh and said " your such a little boy, you don't think I'd miss seeing you mounted on their. Of course I was here, who do you think was sleeping beside you? "

I hadn't even noticed that anyone was I bed with me. I didn't know what to say as Mistress spoke up " I need to get going to prepare for a Party Tonight, but first we have something else to deal with, someone needs his Birthday spanking. Right"
    I just looked up at her and smiled. Now she spoke " what should I use a paddle or a strap or maybe both. I could use the strap while Terrie could use the Paddle. Would you like that? "

I answered as I knew I should " what ever you want Mistress"
    But first I think someone asked for some cloths pins. Terrie handed Mistress a bag of cloths pins and they started to apply them to my scrotom and my pubic area. The pins hurt as they pinched the delicate flesh but I said nothing. My cage was getting incredibly tight and wet. Terrie pulled my foreskin out from between the bars and attached two cloth pins to it. They hurt instantly. Finally all 55 pins had been applied and I was in pain to say the least, they made it difficult to move as they had put on so many.

Now Mistress said " bend over the chair, I'll strap you than Terrie will paddle you 50 times each. If any pins are still on after the spanking I believe we're suppose to strike them off with say a riding crop. Are you ready "

Yes Mistress I said as I bent over a chair. The first strike of the strap stung followed by the paddle on the other cheek. One pin came off. Mistress strapped me ten times while Terrie paddled me the same than they changed side and started again. Only a couple of the pins fell off, causing more pain than when they were applied. Another ten of each, switch sides and another ten. They continued untill I had received 50 of each.

"And now for the final 5 " Mistress told me to stand up and brace my self. I heard a swish than felt a sharp pain in my backside. Again a sharp pain as she struck me with a cane, this was the first time I had ever been caned three more strokes. I was glad it was finished. " how many cloths pins are left I heard her say " I had forgotten about them. I stood up and there were more than I wanted to see still attached. Both ladies were holding riding crops. "Hands behind your head " I was ordered. They swatted the remaining pins from my sore genitels causing tears to roll down my cheeks. I tried not to make a sound but failed as small screams excaped my lips. Finally all the pins were on the floor. Mistress gave me a Kiss on the cheek and told me to be home by 3:00. My back and front were both sore but I gave her a hug and said "Thank You "

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You for all your kind words

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Mistress put on a fantastic party. Their was about 100 people from almost every walk of my life some that I worked with, some that I hadn't seen in many years. And some that knew me on a very personal level like Terri and Carla. Terrie's Paul was there for a short time but I never had a chance to talk to him about his relationship with Terrie. I had a chance to meet Brian he seems like a very nice gentleman I'm so happy that things seem to be working out for Carla even though she wasn't asked me about getting a cage for him yet. Lol

Everyone enjoyed the new addition of the Hot tub, some even ventured into it, with bathing suits on, I tryied to avoid the Hot Tub not sure if my swimsuit would cover my Tanned backside. Around 1:30 am the party had dwindled down to only a hand full of people. Two other couples ,Carla and My Mistress were in the Hot Tub. I was in the kitchen when Terrie entered and without saying a word. Pulled down my pants and panties and started sucking on my caged cock. The feeling was incredible even though I couldn't get fully erect. She looked up at me and said " I've wanted to do this all night, just wait till those other people leave " she left me standing in the Kitchen with my pants around my ankles dripping.

Around 2:00 the other couples went home and it was only the four of us left, The girls went back to the Hottub but removed their swimsuits before they entered it. I was standing on the side when Mistress said " Remove your close and unlock yourself, I think you deserve an Orgasm "

I removed my cloths and cage and stood their looking at theses there lovly ladies staring at my hard cock. Mistress spoke up " Now how should I make you Cum, in someone's Pussy, in someone's Mouth, Or your own Hand " Terrie was licking her lips, and Carla was rubbing her self under the water as I stood there ready to explode waiting and hopping for a blowjob.

"Masturbate for us" Mistress said "And remember what comes out goes back in " I was disappointed but still excited. I took my hard cock in my hand and slowly stroked it not wanting to cum to soon. It felt incredible to be able to stroke myself it had been over 6 weeks since I had last had an Orgasm so I wasn't going to rush it. I continued as they all stared at me slowly stroking myself I was reaching the point of No Return hopeing that Mistress wouldn't stop me Know. She didn't I erupted shooting onto the deck and the hot tub. My whole body shock as I pumped every drop I could out of myself. As I opened my eyes My Mistress was pointing to the puddle on the deck, I went down on my hands and knees and cleaned up the mess I had just made not missing a drop. When I stood back up she handed me my cage and said " That should keep you happy untill Christmas, Right "

I re Locked myself and handed the key back to her, all I could say was " Yes Ma'am, if that's what you want " I than went into the soothing water of the Hot Tub

bethanise, anasyrma, mrfelix and 11 others like this.
  24. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Nice and very exciting, masturbating with those splendid girls around and licking your own cum is really something.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I spent most of Sunday morning tending up after the Party. I was very impressed with the party she had put on for me and the intimate gifts that I recieved. When I finished I went out onto the deck where Mistress had been spending a relaxing morning. She was reclined back in the chair she was breathing heavenly and sighing softly. I wondered why, than I notice the We Vibe remote laying on the table. I had purchased her this female vibrated a while ago but she had said than She didn't like it. She was defimetly enjoying it now.

I sat down and just watched as the WeVibe stimulated her. As I watched her pleasure herself I couldn't help but think about some of the changes she's made in our life. Beginning of June she had said " I had recieved my Last Blowjob " after everything that happened this weekend maybe she was serious that if and when I was allowed an Orgasm it would be by Hand and never again by someone's mouth. Mistress opened her eyes and noticed me sitting there than just smiled and closed them again. She wanted me to see her. To tease me. Yesterday she had said " that should keep you happy until Christmas " 5 months with out an Orgasm, Mistress than opened her eyes again and told me to go lay on the massage table untill she was finished.

I waited for her for about half an hour. When she came into the room she rubbed my backside and said. "I think you should get a morning and evening spanking everyday for the rest of the month ". She than paddled me, not really hard as to bring tears but just hard enough to remind me that she could.

just before we went to bed that night she said " let's make Love before we go to bed. " I was not going to pass up an opportunity to make love to my wife so I eagerly agreed. We made slow passionate Love the only difference between now and before was I was kneeling on the floor and she was behind me penetrating me I was the one Recieving

bethanise, mrfelix, bincorona and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice