Managing frustration / temptation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Greggy, Jul 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Greggy

Greggy New member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    How do folks deal with the temptation to touch your device / junk durng the day? I'm at a desk a lot, and finf my hand wandering to adjust, then getting aroused and continuing touch myself. Not trying to orgasm, but just to reduce frustration. Of course, it only makes it worse, but I dont have the self control not to do it. Any thoughts?

2. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    If you find yourself needing to adjust you might not have a proper fitting cage or your just not used to it. I rarely have to adjust and if I do I get up and use the restroom like @boisub said.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I think @Greggy is asking about managing the desire to touch oneself more than the technical method of making adjustments. If so I've got nothing useful to tell you. I still struggle with it. I tend to use Mistresses magic wand on my cage to pleasure myself. I stop short of an actual orgasm, but it really pisses Mistress off. A couple of weeks ago at punishment time she let me have it over this issue and it worked for like 10 days. Than I went and did it again a couple of days ago. Tomorrow is punishment day and it's on my list so she doesn't know yet. I'm pretty worried about tomorrow though :eek:

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I touch my device a lot. It is not what I do but rather what I don't do, which is not give myself orgasms as that would go against what I asked for. As to frustration, I got used to that after 4 years and share my wife's orgasm. When I am very horny she will edge me, give me a ruined orgasm (rare) or let me give her an orgasm. I am just used to it.

5. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    I realize I am touching my device here and there. I don't know if its a re-affirming my status, or if its checking placement... Still getting used to it being on all the time, But I agree I will use the bathroom when something isn't comfortable and make my adjustment there

6. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I work from home. I struggle so much with the temptations of the internet. My willpower is total pants. After a week in chastity I just think about sex.

7. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    I agree with suzy maid. Working from home can lead to all types of frustration, especially if I have a light workload. After a few days of this I am so fired up that it becomes almost overwhelming. Add to that multiple daily sessions with my Aneros prostate plug and I'm pretty much a walking stack of frustrated desire. After a three or four days or at most a week I end up giving myself a ruin or two just so I can concentrate. Then it starts again. My last ruins only gave me about 6 hours relief before I started to boil again. Sigh.

There is nothing for it, unless you can get a cage/belt that completely disallows touch. Or if you have the self-control of a monk. Or a eunuch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice