Urethra tube/plug and peeing question?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by danleft1, Jul 20, 2017.

1. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I have had just about every brand name off the shelf device (CB6000 / holytrainer / etc) and I have had 2 MM jailbirds (still have one) and I currently wear a Steelworxx Looker 01 with a removable Urethra tube.

I 110% love the look and feel and wear-ability of the Looker! I choose the Looker for 4 reasons, I like the openness for cleaning, Love the ergonomic shape a-ring, the urethra tube gives the added security I wanted without going the piercing route, and I was hopeful that the urethra tube would direct my urine well to help keep things clean and urine not spraying every where. However I have a very large urethra (I wearer the largest retainer tetherspout makes for those familiar with that product) and when peeing urine flows both in the tube and around it, and of course the urine that flows around hits the bars and sprays everywhere.

So my question is:
    Of the people out there that have Urethra tubes, when you pee does the urine stay in the tube and flow as expected, or do you also have it flowing around the outside of the tube, enough to cause it to spray and make a mess? A little dripping is not an issue ... to me and would be expected.
    I'm asking because I'm going to do one of 2 things:
    1. Have a larger diameter urethra tube made that will help direct a much higher percent of the urine through the tube.
    2. Or like @zorglub make a custom tetherspout that fits me (a larger spout diameter then they sell) because the tetherspout really seals well and all the urine goes through the tube.​

2. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I sit to pee.

Standing and pointing/aiming is such a masculine stance. Not for me.

3. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The issue has nothing to do with sitting (I have no problem sitting) ... the issue is with the urine hitting the bars and spraying all over my balls / thighs / toilet / etc ... because on the looker all the bars join at the tip and urine can have a tendency to hit the bar and travel "backwards" spraying everywhere

4. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I started with the U-tube product, and had to use sounds to stretch up to the 8mm ball size (on the insertable end of the fixed tube) in order to wear the device. The problem is the urethra has a constriction near the location where a frenulum piercing would go, then it opens back up in the shaft of the penis, so... Even though I had to stretch to get the thing on, I still pee'd around the tube and made a mess. I sit. And I ditched the U-tube device.

danleft1 likes this.
  5. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    That is an intriguing project and I may be able to help if you want me to (if so, PM me). By the way, I recently succeeded at making a turning tool to cut the elliptical profile of the retainers and it worked quite well. I am now able to produce Titanium retainers of any Fr size, from 24Fr to at least 44Fr (beyond that, i'd have to get larger Ti stock, but 44Fr is huge, over 0.6" wide). The material I use is "Ti-6Al-4V ELI", that's the recommended alloy for piercings, used in medical implants as well.

I am also curious how you would lock the custom spout to the Looker...

switchling and Mascara^Snake like this.
  6. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I may PM you about turning a retainer ...

Well I'm not sure yet ... the Looker I have is a removable urethra tube version ... So if you are not familiar, the Urethra tube is threaded (both internal and external threads), this allows you to thread the tube into the cage from the inside (penis side) so that while you could in theory unscrew the tube while wearing it the effort involved would be very difficult and would leave the tube in your urethra (it would not allow it to be removed while wearing the cage). There are enough external threads so that once the tube is threaded into the cage you can then place a jam nut on the outside of the cage securing it in position and giving the cage (urethra threads) a nice finished look. The internal threads in the tube are for a thumb screw to close / seal the tube outside the cage, think plugging the tube. And in theory a threaded thetherspout as sold should thread right into the looker both are M6 threads.

So if I go the thetherspout way I would lean toward a threaded connection. Since I want to increase the size of the tube I would need to tap the looker out to a bigger size. Now the real question is what would I use as the way to turn / thread the spout into the looker? I believe that the threaded thetherspouts use an allen key and the key most be inserted to the far side of the spout to reach the allen portion of the spout. I don't care for this idea to much, not that I could not cut the allen key off to a length that prevented the allen from extending past the depth of the spout, but I would prefer something on the threaded side. I'm thinking a torx would be nice, but even an allen on the thread side would be better then having it on the retainer side. And for me a jam nut on the threaded spout is secure enough. Meaning my first goal is to pee with out having to spend time cleaning up the pee that sprays everywhere (has nothing to do with sitting or standing to pee), and my second is to create a deterrent (not really "eascape proof) that 100% prevents pulling out the back for a couple strokes in situations like the shower when everything is wet and soapy and pulling out the back is easy and getting back in almost as easy. That was the point of the urethra tube, it works great to prevent pull out, but the pee is still going everywhere.

7. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Male chastity practitioner; mechanical engineer; machinist...;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice