Key Safe - obvious idea for non-local keyholder or safe key placement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by omega1111, Jun 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. omega1111

omega1111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    All,

This is probably obvious, but my girlfriend and I typically have problems with keeping our keys safe and accessible during emergency. We needed something that would not (A) burden the keyholder to keep the key on themselves the entire time or keep them in a hidden place and (B) have the keys accessible in case of emergency. So I was stumbling around Amazon and found this: http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-5400D-Set-Your-Own-Combination/dp/B0002YP1VC/ref=pd_bxgy_op_img_b

[​IMG]

Many of you may recognize this as those locks realtors hang on homes for sale. As a result, its extremely durable and tamper-proof, and can be hung in a closet at home to allow for access if required. For those of you with non-local KH's, this can be purchased for your KH who can set the lock and then mail it to you, which will allow you to be free should an emergency arise.

Just wanted to get the idea out there. I know they sell the portable ones at various online shops but they were expensive for the value you got and didn't look too sturdy. Hopes this helps some people out there.

O

2. leotard_sissy

leotard_sissy Junior Member

Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I own this keysafe and it is the perfect way to stay locked up since i do not have a key holder. I mostly use it with a program called multilock that scrambles the combination, and I can set a period of time up to 1 year until the program will give me the combination. Another way to use this with a key holder who is far away, would be to scramble the combination on cam and then hold the safe up to the cam so that they can see the combo, then you could drop the keys into the key safe and be locked until your mistress/master gives you the combo. And since the combo is 4 digits it would be very tedious to try and figure out the combo, so scrambling through the numbers trying to find the right combo would be very unlikely.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
  4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the great ideas on this subject.

I have switched pet to a combination lock on whichever CB he's in, which allows for other options such as the combination written in an envelope, signed across and sellotaped up. This allows easy access, but it's obvious once it has been "broken into".

Another option is to laminate the envelope, again this is tamper proof and you can get small, business card sized envelopes.

We also looked at some clear "voting" boxes which had locks on, but the key was visible inside. Unfortunately these were not tamper proof.

We have also come across a perspex box which can be broken into in an emergency which is nice and portable... I couldn't find the website, but whilst looking I came across these tamper proof wallets.

Lots of wonderful options to keep you locked and safe.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    That's what we have.

It's an envelope with the key in it, that my Wife has sealed down normally, written the date and her signature over the seal and then applied sellotape over the seal and completely covered the rest of the envelope in tape too!

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that I could get the emergency key out without destroying the envelope in the process!

6. maid jackie

maid jackie A maid for all occasions

Local Time:
  7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THAT'S the one!!!!

Thank you maidjackie, I couldn't remember the name of the company "Keysure".

They were very nice to me via email and found it quite amusing when I told them why I wanted them!

8. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I've bought one of these, since I don't have a keyholder atm. But maybe I can arrange something with a friend of mine. But because of the distance between us, I think it's safer with a combination lock. Since I've using the CB6000S, a bigger padlock will be very visible under clothes, so putting the key in this Master Lock "safe" is genius. Next time I'm visiting my friend I'll have him to set a new combination code for the "safe" and will be locked until I get the combination code sent to me. Or if he think I should visit more often, he can order me to do that instead! :p

[​IMG]

9. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I use a Key Sure...

http://www.enforcedobedience.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=98

http://www.keysure.net/

10. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    You can still get the key out of the combo boxes. Three digits is 1,000 combinations, 4 digits gives 10,000. If it's not secured someplace hard to get to, patience and being methodical will get you into the box pretty soon. I've brute forced the combo on padlocks.

If you just need something to slow you down while you talk your self out of it, then they'll work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice