Access denied

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by smash363636, Feb 24, 2017.

1. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
  2. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Bought a few things from them at LIV 14 in Hialeah, Florida, October 1999, but was not ready to buy a belt then.

After saving enough along with building up the courage to be measured for a belt, I was going to do it at LIV 15 in Seattle, Washington.

They never came to the event even though they had it on their calendar. Unknown to anyone the owner was sick, shortly thereafter passed away and the shop closed down.

They never had ball trap designs, will be interested to see their inventory this time.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Hmmm. Is the owner back from the dead? Since it was because supplier died that production ceased.
    Watching this space.................

4. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    sorry I was under the wrong notion then,
    thank you for straightening out the mystery for me and setting the facts straight

5. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I made some inquiries on this latest development, and this is the back story as I understand it. The owner of Access Denied did indeed die quite a few years ago. The belt making part of his business was always a side line for him, but that was the reason his belts were so professionally made, he owned a modern machine shop. Eventually he added various other items like collars and cuffs to his 'kinky' product line. During the time he was still operating, I purchased, for my own use, at least one of each of the items he made, which I still have and use on occasion. I even inspired a couple of his designs.

He is survived by his wife and daughter, who decided not to carry on in his absence, closing the 'kinky' product line, and selling off the machine shop. There were attempts to find a buyer for the 'kinky' product line, but they were not successful, which is a shame in my opinion.

The fellow who posted this new web site, is the same person running this one: http://fancysteel.com.au/
    He has been in touch with the daughter asking of he could use the name and design. Apparently, he reversed engineered the design of the belt, and intends to offer his version for sale. I hope he is successful, especially using the plasi-seal coatings of the originals.

smash363636 likes this.
  6. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Very sexy website design .....

7. CaptainLance

CaptainLance Member

Local Time:
    I'm quite familiar with this company. After his passing, his daughter contacted me to ask if we wanted to buy the machinery, business and so forth. I had been a customer of theirs, and loved their quality. I looked over the building, here on Lon g island, (It was about to fall down) and the machinery, ( it was mostly from World War II) and decided that it was in reality worth nothing but scrap value. My girlfriend at the time loved their stuff, she had a belt, several collars and a few custom things. Their record keeping and patterning was hit and miss at best, so we let it go. Unfortunate, but true. No one else was interested I it either, as I recall, the building was eventually torn down and they faded away.

8. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    These look interesting, I wonder if they are able to offer a PA attachment point in the penis tube?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice