FS: Lori #8A with 4G PA pin

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by pokekey, Mar 14, 2017.

1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Lori #8A.

I’m selling this device because it is a little too tight and causes me mild edema. I have already had the base ring replaced and that solved some of the problem. I concluded that I need a larger glans ring. Lori said it would likely be cheaper to order a new one than pay for work on this one. Also, I found out that I could climax by rubbing the underside of the glans so it is no entirely secure for me.

I like this device because it is very open and easy to clean. That makes it very practical for long term wear. I’m now in an eVotion device and have to say that I miss the cleanliness of open SS cage.

I think it may be common for people to have to re-order or adjust devices. That has been my experience. A little here, a little there. It is hard to know exactly what you want until you are in a device and can see what works and what does not. If you are close in size you may benefit from buying this device as a sizer. If it work - great. If not then you can re-sell it for near what you have paid and you will know what size to order from Lori.

Price: $420 including shipping in the US. Foreign shipping negotiated.
    Payment via PayPal.

Dimensions

Pin is 4G. Base of the pin measures about 4.8mm diameter

Lori said that most people should order the pin at a depth of 7/8” or 1”. I ordered 7/8”. It measures 7/8” from outside front of cage to center of pin. Interior to pin center is 3/4”. Pin is on center line. My piercing is offset to the left so device was a little twisted on me but that presented no problem.

Glans ring is 1 1/8” diameter and base ring 1 1/4” diameter.

Solid base that holds the pin is 13/16” wide

Weighs 125 grams or 4 3/8oz.

Accessories:
    • Device
    • 4G pin
    • 1 used security screw in good condition
    • 3 unused security screws
    • 1 security key
    • 1 security key encased in plastic
    • 1 handle for security key
    I encased 1 key in a plastic dome. The key can be cut out with out too much difficulty using a hack saw. The plastic casting is not the best job - there are some trapped bubbles. But the bubbles make it impossible to replicate the casting so they can be thought of as a security feature. I’ll cut the key out if you like but thought someone might like it encased. So close and yet unobtainable…

Happy to answer any questions about it.

P

device dimensions.jpg
    P1010117 small.jpg P1010127 small.jpeg

Attached Files:

Fluffluvva likes this.
  2. hubbylockeddown

hubbylockeddown Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Is this still for sale?

3. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Nope. I returned it to Lori. She may be selling it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice