In chastity when couple has to work in separate countries

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedformyqueen, Jul 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedformyqueen

Lockedformyqueen New member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    My Queen and I had the practical problem of securing that her property was well secured and could not fool the cage .... We use the numbered plastic strips and think they are excellent solution for many things and a unique solution for lots of cases. In my opinion EVERYONE who wants to consider himself serious into chastity MUST HAVE plastic numbered locks.
    Both my Queen and I are Greeks. However we are forced to live in different countries due to professional reasons. My Queen wife is a doctor in Greece and I am a General Manager for a Greek shipowner company , in the company's filial in Romania. Though she's the refined sweet beautiful lady doctor and I am the determined tough manager , SHE is my Queen and she owns my dick , controlling her "property" by a chastity device. These details are important to make you understand my following point of why the plastic numbered strips are necessary.
    You do realize the practical problems arising from the way of locking the devise , and securing that this is locked and not opened without the Queen's permission.
    First of all , yes . These locks are not securing that they cannot open. They are just plastic strips that can break. However the main point is exactly to prove that they have not been tampered , or you explain to the key-holder , in my case to my Queen. And they WILL show if tampered believe me. Have in mind that we use the same system in sealing the containers , containing and transporting goods of great value through ships , trucks and cranes all over the world and through custom's controlled areas.
    So let me proceed.
    Living most time in different countries , arises the practical matter of the key. Makes impossible to use one with a key. Who's going to hold it and how secure or practical will it be?? I keep the key , I can open at all times. My Queen keeps the key?? What happens in an emergency?? So the numbered strips ARE the BEST SOLUTION. I lock device with one in front of her , if together , or by video-call if not together , during which I close-up in camera the seal number and lock in front of her. Then during same video-call I take close pictures of the area , making sure to be clearly visible the seal number. Then and at all times I am obliged to show on camera , if requested , that the seal number is same as the initial one in the picture. If alone directly by pulling down clothes and presenting , if not , by maintaining open the video-call till I get in a place with privacy (toilet etc) where I can show. And/or every fixed hour each day to make a new picture of the seal and send , proving that it has not been broken , cut or tampered in any way. Fortunately my Queen does not have such request , but the point is she CAN verify at all moments that device has not been opened and she can be sure that all is going well.
    Another important thing is the metal detectors in Airports and elsewhere. My job requires many many airport voyages. Living in different countries with my Queen , requires also a lot of traveling by airplanes. This includes a lot of metal detectors.... Metal locks WILL ignite them and they will set the alarm... Imagine afterwords..... While the plastic seals will NEVER trigger the metal detector alarms.
    Furthermore the plastic seals can break and device open much easier , when key-holder decides to , than the metal lock pad.
    Also shower is easier because there are only plastic waterproof materials and not metal components that will get rusty.
    Another important thing , if you are under permanent chastity , in your everyday life , are the noises. The metal lock will hit against the device producing "noises" that can and will betray you. The light plastic seals NEVER , no noises or whatsoever
    Also DISCRETION. The metal lock may almost sure appear on top of your clothes. Will show that "there's something right there..." May almost surely betray you. I have seen it myself showing whilst dressed and had to take permission from my Queen to use devise without lock , something that she agreed , but wasn't happy at all. And I do understand her..... It's her property after all , her asset she want to have control.
    Finally one more thing... Padlock is metallic. Will scrub against the devise and your clothes. They will both be damaged by the lock....
    Hope to have assisted

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I was in an LDR for a while though we were able to get together far more often than yourself it was still great and I think and LDR with the frequency with which you can get together would also suit me well.

FYI
    I wont say how but the plastic one use locks can be easily beaten if adhesive is not also used. Loctite or gorilla work well on soft plastic.

I also found that if you round off the corners and before applying one soften it in boiling water and bend the two sides towards each other as it cools you will have produced a curve to match that of your tube. The lock will be less prominent by sitting better on the tube and will not be so quick to wear holes in your choice of underwear.

Lockedformyqueen likes this.
  3. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    We are about to experience this journey in HT2 which is brilliant for airports (BTW passed security today:)) traveling every two weeks or so. With lock is easy, I just have bought security steel padlock with safe inside and 4 digit code opening system for one emergency key and the other for the KH (my wife). God luck to me

4. Lockedformyqueen

Local Time:
    The HT2 is the one with the metal part of locker inside , correct?? Yes it is quite small piece of metal , I have no doubt you passed the security check. I have passed the airport secu check with bigger parts of metal on me that I had forgotten to put in the x-ray bucket. That before the chastity device put on me. Now would you take the risk of getting searched "manually" even for a simple check , not to mention a more intimate one?? I am in the Top Three of the hierarchy in one of the biggest Greek shipowner company (which means of the world). We have 54 huge vessels , many of them chartered to biggest container lines , such as Maersk , MSN , CMA. I have under me 6 Department managers , 20 senior officers , 130 office employees , abt 4.500 crew members , all under my command. I run the filial company in Romania and sent to live there. Believe me the Romanian Authorities know me very very well , even if I don't know they know me. They know who is the person passing from the airline's check-in , who i the person passing the x-ray , who is the person passing the passport control. Having any "implications" there , involving my chastity device would be a nightmare. Really. In general I am very proud for my chastity device. I am very proud my queen owns that dick and owns me. Very proud. I'd like to shout it to all the world. But I have the position that I have and she is a very respectable doctor and unfortunately we cannot "go public".
    In life people act upon my instructions. People fear me , love me , envy me, hate me , love me , but most important take my word as law.. I take decisions that can change the international shipping and market. But in my personal life my wife is my Queen and my Queen owns me completely and I'm so PROUD about it.
    She is NOT my mistress. She is my QUEEN. She doesn't have to act like a mistress to own me , to command me...She owns me because she just owns me. I will do whatever she says because she is my Queen and her every word must be obeyed. She doesn't have to be cruel . She can be as sweet as she wants , she knows she is the indisputable Queen and she won't have to show who's the boss , because she is simply the Queen . And I will obey. I feel proud she owns me , proud for the chastity devisce she put to control her property inside. I kneel down and pray to her every morning and every night. When separate I do it through video-call.
    Because 1 pic is 1000 words , I show you what I mean about her pros View attachment 14243 IMG-20170629-WA0029.jpg IMG-20170629-WA0040.jpg IMG-20170624-WA0035.jpg IMG-20170624-WA0034.jpg IMG-20170629-WA0024.jpg

iome343, Xtudo3002 and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for reply, there is very fair to say that man in your position has to act the way you do. I wish you very best with your queen. And you to continue to be obedient as she is wishes. No doubt that you are proud of your job, but that's nowhere near to the scale of your gratification to your queen.

The HT2 has title brass lock, probably the same size as button on any jeans. I do believe that in so many upcoming flights it will be inevitable that I will be search at some point. I always land in small airport in eastern Europe and know exactly what you mean as the border control has started recognising me as a returning customer. As I said just a matter of time. Good luck on your voyage.

6. Lockedformyqueen

Local Time:
    You are SOOOO RIGHT my friend , sooo right

7. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Test results: leaving wife unlocked. Probably didn't mean to her too much. She's sees it as a occasional game.. But would not really do it. It's understandable as she's got full hands with our kids and not really time for anything else. I did not tell her anything about locking me up as I wish this would come from her naturally. And I will just have to wait for it until she is ready.

8. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Well look for the benefits side of it all, I can wank 24/7

9. Lockedformyqueen

Local Time:
    sure but the point IS to be controlled , specially your orgasms.....
    BTW do you like my Queen. Can comment freely and say whatever you feel like

10. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    HTv2 passed again.
    This device has not failed me once again.

11. Lockedformyqueen

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice