Can you orgasm through a Lori tube with a piercing?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by bustmynuts, Jul 2, 2017.

1. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    i have a custom mature metal but have found that by shaiking the cage I can orgasm.

Is this possible with a Lori tube, with a piercing tondo this?

Please let me know, and also what piercing is best to prevent this.

Jchn likes this.
  2. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I'm sure it is. I don't have a Lori, but you can see the tube I have (pics on profile), and I've cum in it by accident. I don't thing there's a device out there that one can't cum in if one tries.

I can say definitively that you won't want to cum a second time in it tho. It's very uncomfortable. Nearly painful. Utterly unpleasant. So much so that cuming in my device is essentially it's own punishment.

VeryEnd likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Bottom-line: would get a Prince Albert piercing and a device with a fixed PA hook.

I would be able to slide around inside my cages, slick with precum, and get pleasure from that. I came in a very narrow Steelheart once - it's very disappointing.

Once I got the PA hook installed in my Contender (an open design in 316L Stainless Steel) I lost the ability to retract back and push forward. I am held completely still. There's no hope of getting any friction at all.

Did you have room to slide inside your cage? How is the fit in terms of width and length?

I've ended up in smaller and smaller cages over time. Right now my cage portion just contains my entire glans with a fraction of an inch more. I'm pressed in, and have no length to get hard into. The width prevents me from getting broad and excited. Even a water jet from a hot tub isn't enough to get me going.

Lori is a venerable standard. I have a two tubes and a cage but the weight of the device was just too much for me. I've never been able to wear one long enough to advise you.

But I can say that I've never cum in my Contender since I got the fixed PA hook. I'm proud to report that ever since my wife first asked me to wear chastity in 2014, I've had no unauthorized orgasms or masturbation! It's not all the device ... but that first time wearing "real" chastity with a PA hook securing me was incredibly moving.

I think any such device, properly fitted, could get you what you're looking for. The most important thing is health and comfort so you feel like it's your safe and secure home. Not something you're fighting.

Giveitup, Love&Passion and Rectrix like this.
  4. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    @ bust my nuts. i'm locked up in a lori nr 9 for almost 9 years now. i can tell you that i never ever get a orgasm inside my lori. first its very thight. second it gets thighter when i stimulate. third... because of the prince albert you cant move the cage up and down. I have tried a Hitachi with no result. When im locked in the lori i just have to wait........

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Been locked a Lori's number 5A for a long time now, not sure how long but its years. Not once has my mistress been able to make me come in the device. She has tried everything to make sure it is still affective. Its tight, Pa 0 gauge and full length. No movement or sliding possible.

JackStrap, Love&Passion and sammartin like this.
  6. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Well, I just got my 5b today. Can't really tell if it will prevent me from orgasming, since today is day 0.
    Think I will reply to this in e few months ;-)

Love&Passion and bustmynuts like this.
  7. indignation

indignation Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I have a #7 PA and I can, though it's extremely difficult. I think it's because the device is a little bit too loose as I can kind of move around just enough to get off. I don't think I could if it were sized correctly as the extra tightness would theoretically further limit the movement to the point where I don't think I'd be able to.

8. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think it all comes down to whether you need "sliding" and "movement" to cum or not. I don't, and thus can cum in any physical device (though not to say it's easy)

If you do require those sensations, then lucky you!!

9. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Short answer: yes. But it all depends on you, and if you already can I'd say you should expect nothing different.
    I have a Lori device and think the best thing about such devices is you can work with Ms. Lori to customize as you see fit. The fit is very important to helping prevent caged orgasm and offering potential for indefinite wear. However, no trapped ball device that I know of is 100% effective. It is been suggested that a full belt is the only way to really prevent unauthorized orgasm, ie a neosteel arch, but to my knowledge that is still just speculation. Understanding prevention is not a guarantee is important because otherwise you will inevitably encounter disappointment. The other thing to understand is the biggest and most powerful sexual organ you have is your brain. Try to put a lock on that!

10. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From the sizing instructions I was given (admittedly 10 years ago) the idea was to make the tube so tight that an erection attempt woul close off the urethra. It would still be possible to cum but not ejaculate out of your urethra

11. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    Aren’t you always able to orgasm with a vibrator or Hitachi?

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It will of course be different for each of
    But there is a marked difference I think between an ejaculation (not talking about leakage or what some call chastity tears.) an an orgasm.
    One reason I say this is because in my own experience it is possible to have either without the other.

I have as yet not found the ideal cage ... amongst all the others various ones One attribute of an ideal cage would be that when all else fails, goes adrift whatever.. that an unauthorised discharge (because they do happen) whilst caged is as unpleasant as possible or at least is denied as much pleasure at all possible.

Obviously not being to get even a partial erection whilst caged is one contributory factor in denying ejaculatory/orgasmic pleasure.

Which cages can provide is probably again an individual thing though I would always to be interested in suggestions.

Beck likes this.
  13. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    My 18a fits tight. The thing is, even restricted ANY stimulation can lead to an climax. I've wondered if a full hood, as Lori describes, would be more adequate, but even just the motions might be enough stimulation for me... That climax can be painful however, like passing a stone, or just a drawn out dribble where the ejaculation is more a broken spicket that helplessly leaks while the operator struggles to turn it off. It tends to sway me away from wanting to climax with it on. While the device itself is extremely wearable i think my issue is it is arguably comfortable. Over an extended lock up it kind of became a part of me, and an effective torture mechanism that prevented erections and emasculated the way I was able to cum. Which, not only did I ask for, as terrifying as that might seem, but i also really loved the pain. I don't like all pain! Like ear infections! Or paper cuts! But the kind that reminded me of my emasculation i... ... i digress. Point is you can indeed climax, but it will never be the same for you again after wearing a Lori! Your days of shootin loads are gone post Lori installation. Your manly cock is gone, or at least branded by the device somehow, maybe just at the piercing... Even after it has been off, collecting dust on a shelf, you are changed. It haunts me still.

14. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    I have an 8C. The open design is great for hygiene but unfortunately it allows access to the “sweet spots”. I can orgasm rather easily if I’m turned on enough just by rubbing the exposed skin through the bars.

15. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    The exposed skin seems to be my main issue also. But limiting that exposure would likely highlight another way.

To the op - short answer is yes. But what that climax is like, what it does to the wearer physically & mentally make it a good investment for any FLR /BDSM /chastity lifestyle despite it not being as effective as castration.

16. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i read this topic again today. it,s about the fitting of the device. my lori nr 1 fits thight when flassid. there is no room for growing or stimilation and the prince albert is not making it easyer. We are using it for years now and there is no way i can cum. believe me i tried a lot in desparation but it never happends. every orgasm i got was legal...so to say

Jchn likes this.
  17. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Agreed. I have had many mods done for best fit including a larger guage and fixed pin, but unlike your cage, mine, an 18a older style, has more open spaces on the tube. Maybe that extra coverage is all it takes... would love to find out but that experiment isn't exactly cost effective... though i would likely find a way

18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    My wife D always tested the Lori's with both her Hitachi and Eroscilator. The weight and thickness of the #5A does not transfer enough of the vibration to her cock and I cannot cum at all. They are effective at preventing orgasm for us at least. Our Lori's is very tight and full length. I have no access to any sensitive parts at all. it has got openings at the top of the glands area but there is very little sensation in that area of her cock.

19. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I have an 8a (tube). Initially I could stroke the underside of my gland and climax. We added bars there. I could stroke the side and climax. We added bars there. Now I can’t climax in it.

I can climax with a vibrator and a magic want will make me climax in the Lori. Now they are locked away.

So, depends on what gets you off. Some avenues can be closed off with cage modifications.

hardbodysub likes this.
  20. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    For those of you who have very tight tubes, is it still possible to wash yourself thoroughly?

21. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am in a 5b for a good while now and I can tell you the wand works but takes a long time, The 5b is so narrow behind the glans even if I manage to release nothing comes out, then it all just subsides and I get no pleasure from it, just more frustration.

22. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Regarding the tight tube mention, I am a little overconscious of ordering one that is too narrow. The problem is that the turtling and significant difference when flacid makes me rethink this decision frequently.

One of the users here mentioned a 26mm inner diameter with a BA cage ('Badass'). Whilst I have thought of 28mm (absolute minimum), wouldn't this be likely to cut off circulation given that when erect? The member is around 29mm wide, but less than 20mm when flacid.

I recall using a silicone CB6000S knock off which did seem like it was affecting circulation with it's fairly narrow(ish) tube. So I don't want to spend heaps of money on a dud device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice