BDSM wedding and/or commitment ceremony

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chastityslavejohn, Jun 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Mistress has finally selected a wedding date, October 10, 2010 or 10/10/10. W/we are planning a small wedding for family and friends...very vanilla.

sometime in 2009 W/we were thinking about having a BDSM wedding or commitment ceremony. i will be in my slave outfit and on my knees as i am collared by Mistress and swear my obedience. i will also legally take Her last name...as Her possession that is an honor and totally appropriate for O/our lifestyle.

so W/we're looking for suggestions. W/we are thinking about Las Vegas but would consider any other place that might accommodate our lifestyle. does anyone know of a place that specializes in "different" or "unique" weddings?

2. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    You lucky man! :anim_19:

3. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    me too the wedding will be something like that... execpt during the bdsm ceremony My Mistress is suppose to brand me...

Small vanilla wedding with friends and familly and a bdsm commitment ceremony.

4. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
  5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    excellent, some good ideas there for ceremony and vows. W/we're specifically looking for a place for the service, perhaps a dungeon...some place that has already accommodated folks in O/our lifestyle.

6. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    My wife and I have discussed this sort of thing. Ours would be a 'ring' ceremony. She wants to have a PA piercing done on me in front of those attending and a ring put in as a symbol of my commitment. We haven't figured out the logistics of it yet though.

7. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    If you really are in Tampa as your profile shows I do believe there is a dungeon there where you might be able to have a ceremony. Slice over to fetlife and search for people from your area. Hopefully they can steer you in the right direction!

Good luck and congratulations! :party0002:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice