Do you get more or less aroused after a ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay86, Jun 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Mistress and I had sex last night, though I'm currently denied orgasm since Saturday and until she decides. She brought me close to cumming a lot and I had two ruined orgasms with a lot of leaking, like I've never had so much cum pool on the bedsheets in my life. I felt a bit of relief for a while after the second but by the time she'd had her orgasm I was hard and feeling desperate again. I thought I would feel releived or at least that there is less pressure but if anything it's more and I'm hornier than before.

We are thinking this is something we could keep up indefinitely because she is getting hers and I'm going crazy with lust for her.

We are still new to this and we are working up to denying me longer and longer each time. Is it normal to get hornier each time or will my body start to calm down as it becomes routine?

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Usually I want her even more after a ruined orgasm but it is so frustrating when she does them now , at first I was playing along with it but now I somewhat hate it as she sits there giggling to herself as it oozes out

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Definitely a love hate thing.

I think what most are trying to achieve is what I heard called a bleeding orgasm and not a ruined orgasm. A bleeding orgasm just runs out and you remain hard and horny, right there on the edge. A ruined is like an orgasm but just doesn't get the stimulation during, that feels so good.

If done correctly where it just bleeds out I am even hornier than before. In fact after one I was in some sort of trance. I was shaking. I would like to tell what I said or moaned to try to get her to let me cum but i was in such a zone that I honestly don't remember. I do remember that I wasn't allowed though lol. I would have done anything I do remember.

They are tricky though. If taken just a bit too far, I lose the erection, hornyness, and am pretty much out of commission. If looking to just get rid of ejaculate and reduce the pleasure involved then it's fine...but the chemical reaction after an O may still occur. For retaining that level of arrousal a bleeding O is the way to go, but is much trickier than a regular ruined.

For that reason we don't do them very often anymore. If she truly wants me to stay that way it's not worth the risk of taking it too far. Weeks of denial and all the teasing could be lost just to watch it dribble out. She thinks they are fun to watch and loves when it works out, but a few times I got soft and had to inform her it was closer to a regular orgasm. It was anticlimactic and we were both a bit disappointed.

So yes, done correctly I have never been in a higher state of arrousal, but if taken one second too far it turns into a disappointing orgasm lol.

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    sorry to say it has more to do with prolactin than any thing else. ruin orgasm provide far less prolactin than a real orgasm so you are left in a similar physical state as you were when the act began.....psychologically is another story. to be offered an orgasm then to be denied or ruined. leaves most wanting regardless of what it is... a promotion, a baby or an orgasm.. they become more significant when you don't get them.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with you about the chemical reaction... but have to disagree with the levels of want and desire.

Most ruined ones I've seen and many that I've had myself because they were taken just a bit too far were an actual orgasm. Just because stimulation stops doesn't mean that chemical reaction of an orgasm doesn't occur. The results are loss of erection, loss of libido, and a desire to smoke a cigarette :D. Some of the vids I've seen of "ruined" orgasms were nothing more than making his orgasm not as good because they stopped stroking him at the last second.

When done correctly it's not even comparable. No spurting, no deep throbs, no loss of erection, and I stay right there on the edge of cumming. I don't even know for sure unless I'm looking because there is no difference in sensation. We both have to sit and wait to see if anything is going to dribble out.

Maybe that's just me though...

6. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    there are many ways to ruin an orgasm and it took me years to get it right most of the time. when i do it wrong he feels some satisfaction and i can see it. that's when i make him suffer while he is so sensitive that he wishes he had not enjoyed it. then i tease him a few time before i lock him up for good measure. what you described is what i take as a failure to do it right. maybe i'm wrong and it is just the way it is sometimes.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Ruined orgasms do not do anything for me. I do not feel a thing when I have them. Often my wife and I have to ask each other if I ejaculated or not and then feel around. We do not do ruined orgasms much anymore as it does nothing for either of us. They do happen but they are mostly due to going too far during edging.

8. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    Nicoftime, I think what you've described more accurately describes what I had last night than a ruined o, I was oozing and felt no pleasure, no twitching or throbbing, it was just a steady stream that I barely felt. If anything my balls have progressively ached more and more as they day has gone on so I really don't feel like they relieved and pressure whatsoever haha!

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have 1 or 2 days of downtime after a ruined orgasm, compared to 3 or 4 days with a regular orgasm, but last week I had a ruined orgasm without any feeling, and without any downtime.

10. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i alwa
    i always thought if i do it right my puck would want it even more than before in a few hour or sooner. which only sets him up for another let down and even more desire. my goal has always been to play him like a fiddle. seems like your kh is on her way as well.

11. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice