Real-life House-husbands

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maid madeleine, May 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
  2. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I would not mind being a house(sissy)husband, but I would have to be appropriately dressed.

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    A Couple

A couple's got to do what they have to do....

It's about time this "trend" took on and becomes more "norm".

:butterfly:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i'm retired, although i run a small business and do some volunteering. my Mistress holds a regular job while i keep the household running, cooking meals, some light cleaning, wash, shopping, errands and acting as Mistresses' personal assistant. am i a house-husband? i just think of myself as a slave.

5. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I certainly think of myself as a house-husband. Even though I work two jobs full time to take care of my family, I don't expect my wife to do any of the cleaning and make sure to make time for it so that she can focus on having fun with the kids or having time for her friends. My friends all know about it and they give me some good ribbings for it but overall they see how much better things go for me and I know that some of them have started doing more around the house as a result, so I'd say I've had a positive effect for sure.

6. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I am just the sissy maid property of my Queen.
    Jessica:character0180:

7. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    thank you for sharing that video maid madeleine

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes indeed - thank you for the video link madeleine. You can call Me old fashioned but I would definitely prefer a maid to look like a maid though - a perfect example would be madeleine. Somehow, I think the house would be cleaner - or at least more suitable to My tastes - a feminine touch makes all the difference - a maid instinctively knows what is needed (or she learns quickly) where as a male would never quite get it right. They just don't have right touch when it comes to the proper position for a vase of fresh flowers or the care that My delicates need when washed - a maid is soooo much better at these things and certainly more pleasant to look at.

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Wow a cool vid maid m .. i have always felt that was my place...and hers . what a wonderful attitude you have ... and Miss D i think you are correct gurls do a much better job. :sign0087:

10. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, Miss D is always correct here - we all know this as truth...

Here are some follow ups however and this is becoming more the norm these days -

http://www.ajc.com/health/content/health/stories/2008/03/18/couple_0318.html

And some harsh reality

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2009/04/women_breadwinners.html

And - way of the world - (we live in)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/20/earlyshow/series/main1331189.shtml

Yes, i do okay however my Mistress outearns me - and that's okay. She is amazing.

Aline

:manga_beat:

11. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    thank you for that informative reply Sissy_Aline. i hope the divorce rates will not increase too drastically because of this new trend.

12. bikerbill

bikerbill Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I've been a househusband for about five years .. I don't dress as a maid, but I serve all the functions -- cleaning, cooking, pets, landscape, vehicles -- while my wife works and earns the money that provides our lifestyle. She's a lot younger than I am, and delights in coming home to her "cabana boy" as she calls me, after I've spent the day cleaning and cooking ... I love this life and can't imagine not serving her ..

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well that comment in and of itself is scary as the divorce rates are already above 50%. I heard but cant find actual facts that the trend used to be 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce and now one in three make it?? If this is the case we are all in trouble.

When my wife and I met I made 75k a year with no degree only hard work and moving up the corporate ladder. she made 25K a year with a Masters degree. We have flipped this 180 degrees. She now works in coorporate america and me after being displaced due to a corporate buyout started my own business. In hind site it was a good idea but now the reality is hitting hard as the hours I spend barely take care of the daycare expenses. I have thought many times about doing the stay at home dad thing but I know this would surely cause a great deal of resentment as she already wants to be at home. I think is the one reason we struggle at the chastity arena. She has control in every other area and I think deep down she would rather not. I don't know but this thread will definitely be a good talking point later, thanks.

14. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm retired and my wife works full time. She makes twice as much as what I ever made, so she has a right to expect me to help out. I do a major share of the housework so she can relax and not have to worry about such things when she comes home. I do some cooking, but she does more than I do because I'm not much of a cook to start with.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i am lock cb3000 would not have it any other way
    weekends in panties doing house work cleaning dusting shopping
    if and when my wife wants to have me she just unlocks me after im lock back again at times i go 2-3 months with out release longer if i dont do my chores

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice