Milking! An Explanation for Women Who Feminize

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I'm not sure where I found this piece any more, but its still pretty good:

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    For today's lesson Wendy and her feminized husband 'Jenny' will assist as subjects:

[​IMG]
    Most of the 'milking' we are concerned with today is for husbands who have already been feminized. But - please note - a lot of wives use 'milking' for other purposes.

Now: there is little point in attempting this procedure unless you already have a reasonable amount of control over the subject. 'Jenny' for example is 'house-trained' and feminized. Wendy will retain her control as I use him for this demonstration. See the way she has given hip girlish flanks? See how passive and malleable he is?

Our reasoning is simple: it is a man's sexual aggression that makes him the beast he is - once he has been 'drained' he is far less likely to become violent of sexually demanding. And - other male traits are eliminated by constant 'milking.

There are two types of 'milking'; one - prostate milking and two - penis 'milking'.

Once a man has been feminized properly - and by that I mean given breasts - I prefer the prostate method.

Wendy has already given 'Jenny' nice pert breasts and he is happy with his progress. Let's have a look at him.

The prostate gland can be accessed via the rectum, where it can be felt as a rounded lump toward the front of the body and just about an index finger's length inside the rectum.

A better way to find it from the rectum is to insert the middle finger, and slide it from just inside the rectum (on the front side) up and in until you feel it move over a lump. That will be the prostate.

[​IMG]
    During sexual arousal, sperm and ejaculatory fluid accumulate backing up behind valves in the ejaculatory ducts.

When fluid pressure reaches a high enough threshold, the valves open and the urethral bulb fills, triggering the ejaculatory reflex and muscular contractions of orgasm, which empties the glands.

Rhythmically massaging the organs in an in-and-out motion with an anal dildo is one way - see how 'Jenny' reacts when I bend him and stand behind him? He has been used to accepting the dildo! - but perhaps a more reliable way is to simply use either the middle finger or the middle finger and index finger together (well lubricated), to apply a firm slow massage over the nodules of the glands inside the rectum.

Now - don't let that stop you if in fact you already use the dildo! I am, as you know, a firm believer in 'penetration' as a means of control. Using dildo and prostate 'milking' is an excellent way of combining pleasure and training.

The massage will force the seminal fluid and sperm past the valves in the ejaculatory ducts, and empty the prostate.
    But - what if you want to eliminate his pleasure?

A variant of the prostate massage - that is quite effective in limiting any tendency to orgasm and the pleasurable sensations of fluid passing through the ejaculatory ducts and urethra, - is the "ice massage". At least 10 minutes prior to the prostate massage, plastic bags full of crushed ice are packed around the male's cock and balls.

[​IMG]
    The bags remain in place during the prostate milking. When the massage is completed, the bags are removed. This technique also makes a very appropriate opportunity to install a chastity device on the male's shrivelled penis. (This technique works best if the male if fastened down - it's very hard to get a man to stay still when his genitals are being frozen.)

Naturally, hubby will not be at all pleased to be denied the small amount of pleasure of the surrogate orgasm as the milked fluid is forced through his numbed ejaculatory ducts. But - he now depends on his 'female' persona to provide his pleasure. He now needs the mental and physical stimulation that derives from being feminine! He no longer associates his penis with pleasure!!

A condom may be used to collect the ejaculate, so that he mistress can gage when an amount of fluid normal for an orgasm has been collected. At this point the prostate massage can be ended.

While the prostate massage is (without the ice) very pleasurable, most men are unable to orgasm by prostate massage without some kind of penile stimulation. Once a sufficient amount of ejaculatory fluid has been drained, insufficient fluid pressure to trigger the ejaculatory reflex will remain, and no amount of penile stimulation will result in orgasm until the fluid glands are recharged. This may take several hours to several days.

This technique may be used to frustrate male masturbation and orgasm if applied at appropriately timed intervals. That may need to be once every day or two unless the male is secured in a chastity belt. Belted males will still need to have their glands drained every few weeks to maybe 3 months in order to avoid nocturnal ejaculations with orgasm.

[​IMG]
    Wendy here is a lesbian. She wanted 'Jenny' to be a non-masculine, non-sexual partner whilst she continued her lesbian liaisons undisturbed by any masculine interest or aggression. Milking was the only solution - a totally 'drained' hubby can be used, not only for housework, but for assistance in her sex acts. Knowing he doesn't want or need any stimulation she can relax and enjoy his presence.

With regular prostate milkings, a male may be deprived of orgasmic release for an arbitrarily long time with no deleterious effects. How long to go between milkings will have to be gauged by experiment. You want to go as long as possible without triggering an orgasmic wet dream, since the pressure of fluid build-up increases the urgency of orgasm denial. That's the whole point, right?

I'd guess that 6 weeks between milkings might be a good start. Then add a couple of weeks to that each time between milkings, until a wet dream is triggered (but don't go longer than 3 months between milkings). You should add a clause to your contract that hubby must confess any wet dream or other spontaneous orgasm. I'd suggest that you restart the one-year chastity period from that day if one occurs. He's already had his orgasm, and will have to wait the full period till the next one.

A particularly effective way of increasing an orgasm-deprived male's sense of sexual frustration between prostate milkings is to masturbate him once a day every day to just short of orgasm, then install a chastity device. I'd say this at least triples the urgency of orgasm denial. If you do this, you will need to milk him more often, maybe every 2-4 weeks. After milking, the cycle can be started over. One woman I know sometimes masturbates her hubby to just short of orgasm several times a day between milkings!

3. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Penis Milking - otherwise known as: Milking by Masturbation!

[​IMG]
    Of course a better-known - but still misunderstood, method of milking is straightforward masturbation.

I know many couples who use this method already - but I feel it necessary to explain the reasoning behind it. And note - he must never be allowed to milk himself! I know some wives prefer to order their husbands to relieve themselves - but that is not 'milking' - remember, we are talking about you taking control over his sexual pleasure.

Regular milking achieves two things almost immediately; it reduces the males need and ability to provide penetrative sex - and it hands sexual control to the milker!

Masturbation milking also has a number of long-term effects.

If a man (already dressed and treated like a wife) does not engage in penetrative sexual intercourse he 'forgets' his masculine role. From being a 'giver' of sexual pleasure he becomes a 'receiver' of the same.

His masculine resistance to being penetrated himself is lowered - he will readily accept the dildo, plugs and even fisting!

As the penis provides less and less pleasure 'he' begins to understand that his breasts and nipples, his buttocks and thighs are all 'pleasure zones' - his resistance to surgery and extreme feminization is lessened.

[​IMG]
    He can be 'loaned' or 'trained' or 'shared' with others without any fears of sexual arousal on his part. 'I can leave him with my mother for long periods knowing he won't have an erection.' Explains one wife. 'He does her housework and she helps 'milk' him during the day.'

So - the practicalities.

Ritual is vital. I strongly suggest that when you start this method you do it at the same time, in the same place and wearing the exact same outfit. He must not associate this act with sexual pleasure. And he too must wear an appropriate outfit. The bathroom is a better place to do it than, say, the bedroom.

Allow me to explain my own way of doing things. I wear a nurse's smock made of navy-blue starched cotton, a white PVC full-bibbed apron and clear latex surgical gloves. The moment my husband sees me in my 'milking uniform' he knows what is to happen. All I have to say is 'get dressed.'

He gets into his own milking outfit - always ready hanging behind the bathroom door - which consists of: a white latex hood (I find the aroma of rubber provides a 'medical' sensation), a pink satin dress with a tight (button-through) bodice and a flared (and incredibly short) skirt, snow-white lace wrist gloves and a pair of five-inch ladies satin slippers.

[​IMG]
    By the time I join him in the bathroom he is wearing his cute and sweet milking outfit with his hood over his head. And what has happened? This 'man' this 'husband' has dressed in a crazy 'lickle girl' outfit. He has blinded himself (I could easily walk in with my mother). He has in effect surrendered to me.

I now stand behind him with my groin nestling against his buttocks. I make a fist of his penis with my latex fingers. I begin to pump. If he is slow to respond I open his dress with my free hand and play with his 'titties'. I talk to him constantly, each whispered word reminding him of his status and gender - 'you are a wife, you are a woman, you belong to me, you are my slave' - until he ejaculates.

Regularity, repetition and persistence! He will enjoy his initial milkings but as you insist on doing it over and over again (hourly in the first few weeks), he will complain. 'I can't do it, I need time to recover.' He will tell you. Ignore him. Pump away, play with those nipples, caress him, tease and talk to him. Make him cum. Again and again and again. In fact you will know you are succeeding when he tells you he hates it.

Yes - it will become hard work. Now you will begin to understand why so many wives introduce a third-party. Your mother, your lover, a neighbour. Another woman who can tug at his shrivelled and useless penis for long periods!

[​IMG]
    Conditioning: after a month he should be mentally and physically conditioned by your constant milking. Now you can slow the process to about half the usual milkings. Offer him this relaxation of the milking regime (he will be incredibly grateful to you) on one condition. He must accept the need for constant 'penis' checking. In other words you, or your third-party will put your hand under his skirt and grope him for signs of an erection many many times during his working day. Every time he serves you a drink, or a meal. Each time he walks past you. As he sits beside you watching television - he is crudely 'checked'. Any sign of arousal and he is instantly 'milked' on the spot no matter who is present or where he is.

The first time this happened to my husband we were at my mother's house. He was fidgeting nervously next to me on the couch. I carried on talking and slipped my hand under his tight silk skirt. His penis stirred faintly! I raised an eyebrow. My mother was shocked. 'I only milked him an hour ago', she said, 'perhaps it is his new bra and girdle, he was quite pleased with them.'

I didn't care what it was. I forced him to stand facing my mother. I stood behind him and worked his thigh-hugging skirt up his hips. I made a fist of his penis through his silk panties and milked him then and there!

I never had to do it again because my husband was so horrified by this experience he now tells me when he is getting aroused. 'I think I need a milking,' he will whisper. I can then arrange for a private milking to encourage his acceptance of the situation.

4. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Here are the photos from the essay:

JAN01BUT1.JPG

JAN01BUT4.JPG

JAN01BUT5.JPG

JAN01BUT7.JPG

JAN01BUTS.JPG

JAN01BUTS1.JPG

JAN01BUTS2.JPG

JAN01BUT2.JPG

5. lisab1

lisab1 New member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    loved the article. I wish my wife would do this to me.

Patsey Belle and Luscious-Liza like this.
  6. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    A very enjoyable read.

Patsey Belle and manintyres like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please whats the nasty cane for in the piccys. That don't milk folks.

Newlover and Luscious-Liza like this.
  8. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very nice :)

Patsey Belle likes this.
  9. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    That was a very interesting read. I envy your husband greatly.

gary170, Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    What a fantasy! To be milked that regularly! Oh!

Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  11. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:

Patsey Belle and manintyres like this.
  12. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    hot...................................

13. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    OMG, This is going straight to my wife to read. :spank:

Newlover and Patsey Belle like this.
  14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am milk ever 4 weeks if i have been good. if i have been a nuisance Mistress sometimes put my milking back a week and its not nice cos then i has pantie liners.

15. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
  16. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you Casual_Reader this is a truly beautiful story of the delicious experience of sexually surrendering one's male birth self, to a preferred submissive feminine envisioned self! As my cage fills with desire, and my gland grows with the need to be milked, I can almost imagine bending over for a non-male non-penis experience. This to be totally replaced with servicing my lead in a FLR! Lovely :) :) :)

Jonny 12 likes this.
  17. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    great posting.untill I started getting in to chastity I had never heard of milking.I would love my wife kh to milk me that must be an unbelievable sensation,we're both quite new to this,so don't think I'll push for this as the chastity is getting better so don't want to spoil it.the original article is absolutely brilliant and the photos are very erotic but still very tasteful.Think I will have to find out how to milk myself,is it best with your finger or with a anal vibrator.Keep finding new postings on different rooms which I never knew existed,great site.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  18. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    great writing .. practicing prostate milking and it is true that no orgasmic release occurs while sperm is flowing .. a bit more satisfying than nothing tho, due to the prostate stimulation which kind provide some pleasure .. but no release feeling

Patsey Belle likes this.
  19. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Very nicely written article, and an apt reminder that males (and sissies) never need a full orgasm...

Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  20. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I found an interesting piece about MILKING on the internet for a FLR that might be of interest with a few links at the bottom. :)

30 DAYS OF MILKING

It is a fact that ALL men, CAN cum with no stimulation to their penis.

All that is required is to not let your man cum under any circumstances, for any reason. Before we show you how you can accomplish this, one might ask, “Why do I want to make my husband have an anal orgasm anyways? The answer is simple. The transformation that will occur during the following process, will be sure to make your man more obedient, a better and more attentive lover, and overall better partner in life in and out of the bedroom.

So lets begin…

Set The Stage.
    The first thing you need to do is let your husband/boyfriend know your intentions. Tell him know right now that you are going to run an experiment on him for your amusement. Tell him it will be tough on him, but the reward at the end of your experiment will be well worth it. Let him know that you are going to teach him how to have an “anal orgasm” where he will feel a full orgasm and cum without any stimulation to his cock whatsoever. Let him know that when he has it, that it will be the most intense orgasm of his life, and that the wait for this will be worth it. Also let him know that you do not know how long this will take, but it will involve lots of sex, but he is not allowed to cum. (this will make him interested for sure.)

Stage 1.
    Every day you must tease your husband or boyfriend. You must make him hard, and if possible EDGE him every day. This is where you bring him really close, and then stop prior to the point of

External image

no return. Also be sure to tease him verbally, and talk dirty to him. Remind him how much you own him, and how he is to serve you. Make him bring you to orgasm as many times as you like, and for him to do things like lick your ass. This is a giant turn on for submissive men.

The main point of this stage, is to tease and deny for approximately 2-5 days following his last orgasm.

Stage 2.
    This is very much the same as stage 1 except after 5 days, you will start to anally penetrate on a regular basis. After you tease him and his cock is really hard, flip him over, and start working his ass. Plant some triggers here while you are doing this. Tell him how horny he is, and how much he likes it when you fuck his ass. At this point, use your fingers, dildos, anything you have ever used in the past, and use lots of language to keep him turned on during this. Let him know what a good anal slut he is for you, and that good boys get great rewards. The point is, keep the tease and level of excitement high, while you penetrate his ass.

External image

As you are using your dildo, fingers, strap on, or whatever you want, ask him how it feels best. Slow it down, and speed it up, and try different things. Get him to tell you what feels best. Find out if slower or faster is better, and find the perfect speed that he likes a lot. Don’t just take his word for it, judge by how his body is reacting along with what he is saying.

At this point it would be a good idea to do this at least once every second day. Every day is better, and at the same time too, so it becomes something he expects. This is part of the brain conditioning that it will take for him to have release without stimulation to his cock. For the ultimate and best results, at some point, switch to strap on only. Teach him that this is the way good boys get fucked. They get taken by their boss, where and however they want. Use varying rhythms, and lots of verbalization as you take him each time. Ask him to thank you, and let him know how much you are turned on by his obedience. Always let him know that there is a big reward at the end of this experiment. Also tell him while you are taking him with your strap on, that there is a big reward at the end of your strap on.

Stage 3.
    External image

Pretty much, keep on repeating stage 2. Do it daily or at least very regularly. Make sure you talk to him while you are doing it. Make sure you make him hard everytime before you start doing this. Train him that when he gets hard and horny, your strap on cock is going in his ass. The more you do this, and the hornier he gets, the more he will crave your strap on. At this point it is really only a matter of time. The only rule you need to get from this point on, is that he does not get to cum EVER again normally UNTIL he blows his load from you anally entering him. At some point his semen buildup will need to be released, and between your verbal encouragement, and cock teasing, it will happen. Definitely. The only thing that will vary is the amount of time it takes, and this will vary due to these 2 conditions:

• how old he is
    • how often he had orgasms before you started this experiment
    Generally the older a person is, the longer this might take, and also the less frequent your man masturbated, or had orgasms, the longer it will take.

If your man is past 50, and only orgasms once per week, this might take up to 2 months.

If your man is 18 and is used to cumming multiple times per day, this might only take 3-4 days.

Most people will fall in the middle of this and will cum within 30 days of this type of training.

One thing is for sure though. All men can cum through anal penetration only, and this exercise is to find out how long that is for your man regardless.

HE DOES NOT GET TO CUM AGAIN NORMALLY ONCE YOU START THIS UNTIL HE DOES BY ANAL PENETRATION ONLY.

Some women elect to make this the new way PERMANENTLY after this happens.

Why? Because keeping your man in a suspended horny state that only cums from anal penetration at your control, will make your man more obedient, compliant, better lover, better house boy for doing chores, and much, much more. This experiment will open both of your eyes to a world of extreme production of the male, and blissfulness for the woman.

HAPPY ANAL TRAINING!

Additional material for FLR consideration:

https://tongueisthenewcock.tumblr.com

https://pussyfreeclub.tumblr.com/

http://www.anicegoodboy.tumblr.com/

https://femdomtips.tumblr.com/

21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Wow @Patsey Belle sounds very exciting. I've said before the mansion has many rooms I've never been to this one before being an older thread I'm glad you reopened it. I've had one anal orgasm in my life in 2006 well before I started experimenting with chastity. It was a very interesting time if I remember correctly, that was 10 years ago, anal play isn't at the top of Mistresses list but since she's said I won't be receiving and more blow jobs. Maybe I should present her the idea of only anal till the New Year. It could be an interesting six months. Maybe we both could go only Anal?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Nice post
    My ex and I were doing something similar and were basically in stage two when we broke up.

:-(

Patsey Belle likes this.
  23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i like being milk but it wern like all them stage things.

24. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Well, I just can tell from my own experience - it takes some time to get used to prostate pleasures but it's worth the efforts;-)

Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice