Birdlocked verdict

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jun 8, 2009.

?

How long can/have you worn the device for

1. It's only for good short term wear/play

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I have worn it for days at a time

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I have worn it for weeks at a time

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. I'm still building up the lenght of time wearing it

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. I haven't been able to wear it for long at all

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. I love it and could wear it for weeks if not months

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    It's been a few months since the Birdlocked was introduced so I thought it would be good if anyone who has been wearing the device for any length of time gave their opinions based on the pros, cons, comfort, length of time worn for and how it compares do other devices worn.

If you have voted that you haven't been able to wear it for long or at all a short explanation of why might come handy for others who may be wishing to buy the product in the future.

2. charleneextremeslut

charleneextremeslut owner Mistress Stephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i would be very interested too, although it is somewhat academic for me , as i have just ordered one, and will take delivery of it hopefully tomorrow or wed.
    i do hope it is comfortable for permanent wear.
    i ordered the mini version...
    charlene

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    i have had mine for about 5 or 6 weeks i guess. i must say it is much better then the cb3k. i don't have to take it off to go bowling like i did with the 3k because the ring would jab me in the pelvic bone every time i threw the ball. After 3 games of bowling i would get quite sore. i don't know if it really hides any better or not. At times i think it does and others i think it's about the same. i don't lube inside the base ring when i put it on or after it's on. i think this helps with nighttime erections as the silicone tends to hold onto your skin and it doesn't pull your balls as much because the base ring doesn't slide as much. Order extra pins right away because it will break. It's just too small in diameter. i fashioned one out of an old pin from my cb3k. i explained how to do that in another forum on CM. Sorry not sure where but it was in the last day or two. Also the strap they send will stretch. i made one out of a real wide nylon wire tie, much better. Other then that i am very happy with it. Hell sometimes i even forget it's there. The longest i have worn it is 10 days and i was only let out then to shave as it was starting to pull on the hairs.

Randy

4. Tigerlilys_bitch

Tigerlilys_bitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    Apologies in advance for lengthy post!!

Absolutely brilliant device. i've just clocked up 72 hours in mine (glow in the dark mini), and prior to this my only chastity device experience was the Curve (which came out before the CB3k and i just assumed was better than the 2K because it was newer!).

Delivery time was amazing...ordered on Friday through birdlock.com, delivered to the UK on Tuesday. If anything that was a bit too quick as it was meant to be a birthday gift later in the month...

i very much have a high tight scrotum so my main concern was the problems i would face given how far the ring pulls the testes from the body. i'm happy to report that it was fine, and actually feels amazingly comfortable. Theres still the minor fear that they are so exposed when it comes to bumping into things, but i think that'll be a problem with any cage/rear ring device. One thing i do like about the width of the ring is that it almost "detaches" them from the body (metaphorically!) re-emphasising the lack of control aspect. But that might just be me.

Comfort-wise its brilliant. A lot of the time i barely notice its there...not totally, but no more so than say, wearing a bit of jewellery. i'm able to sleep in my half side/half front position i favour and i'm actually typing this laying on my stomach with the laptop.

First night was a bit of an eye opener with the nocturnal erection aspect...when i wore the Curve it really wasnt a problem as there was far too much room to grow. Woke up in a fair bit of discomfort but was soon able to get back to sleep. The pain wasnt so much from the erection itself as the pulling on the sack/balls. The past two nights i've been fine, other than waking up briefly and needing to add a bit of lube behind the balls (i guess with the movement at night, it slips a bit).

"Bulge" wise, its not totally discrete, but its not totally obvious either. For me it largely came down to the cut of my trousers. Need to get some new work ones now, thats for sure, but by the same token even in some shorts it looked perfectly normal.

Lastly, most of the problems i hear about it come from actually putting it on. At the moment it takes me about 10-15 minutes (i've only done it twice!). The following works for me, but obviously everyone is different...
    1. The obvious...do it after a bath/shower as quick as possible when things are hanging.

2. Grip the testes and pull away from the body then use some ribbon/lace to "tie them off" (dont actually need to do a knot, just wrap a few times). Thread the ends of this through the ring of the birdlock. i found this stopped the balls coming back through just when you think you're properly in. Once you're ready to lock, just unwind the ribbon/lace.

3. Lots of lube...or perhaps moisturiser. The advantage of the latter is that as it gets absorbed you're not left feeling all sticky, although then you may need to reapply it. So far i've found i only need to re-apply lube at night time.

4. Rather than pull the balls through as per the birdlock site, try "pushing" with a cupped hand. With them tied off as i described above, it should work quite well, although obviously be careful.

5. Sorry Ladies..unlike a plastic cage, i really think this is going to be one of those devices your boys/sissies are going to need to put on themselves! Still theres always the locking part :)

The only nitpicks i would make is that;

• The packaging could be better...for a lot of people its a very important purchase, even if at the budget end of the scale. The velvet bags with the CB range scream out "class". A small cardboard box with a bit of tissue paper less so.
    • Not totally convinced about the locking strap, both in terms of the pin and the strap itself. The pin i can easily breaking and the strap is definitely going to stretch. They should ship with two rather than the one. i thought ahead and bought a couple of spares, but there should be one in the box for when the inevitable happens.
    • The "splitter" strap that goes under the balls needs to be about half an inch shorter (i think someone else said the same). Then again, that could just be me.

All in all, i'm really happy with it. Given i'm a chastity beginner (in terms of 24/7 at least), and my anatomy, i'm really surprised how good it feels.

5. charleneextremeslut

charleneextremeslut owner Mistress Stephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    wow, not i am ** really ** looking forward to getting mine.
    i found botht he cb 2000 and 3000 too big and pinching for me, so am excited by this.

Suggestion: could someone make maybe some stainless steel locking straps and pind for non-travelling wearers?

must be a market out there for those
    xxx

full of anticipation about being finally permanently locked
    charlene

p.s. hope You liked my 'contract' with Mummy

6. mefraley

mefraley Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have had the birdlocked for about 2 months now and wear it when I am out of my Mistress Lori device. I found some things out the nature of the silicone it is made of lets it flex when I try to erect inside so I barely feel it and almost cant tell it or my cock are there when Mistress teases me. The pin broke the second time I wore it I have ordered more pins but Mistress wanted something a little more secure. I fabricated a new strap from aluminum and a new pin. When I put this on I can now feel the non giving nature of the new strap and pin assembly and have only been able to last 4 days in it with this but it is definately more secure I think with the weak link now being the padlock. Mistress says if we ever find a titanium or tungsten carbide lock that will fit I am in trouble. All in all a good design that flexes instead of pinches.

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    It would see after a shaky start the birdlocked is coming into it's own. Does this mean the CB range has a serious and maybe better competitor. I think I will have to ask Master about getting one. I was worried about my high tight scrotum but if what Tigerlilys_bitch says is correct then it won't be a problem. Great review by the way.

8. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    New To The Birdlock

My Mistress has been keeping me locked up in the Birdlock for almost three weeks now.

I must say after using the CB series it is far more comfortable than I expected, and I am concerned that she could keep me in it for a very long time.

Lately she has enjoyed having me take it off so she can play with my throbbing cock, and then has me put it back on, so I have become very good at putting it on.

I start by putting three in one antibiotic ointment on my balls and the inside ring, then I feed one nut through, and use a tissue to grip my sack skin, then I pull as much sack skin through as I can, and using my other hand I use my thumb to squeeze my other nut through the ring sometimes this creates a little discomfort for a second, but then it squeezes through.

Using the tissue to pull my sack keeping my balls from slipping through again, I stuff my cock through the ring, now stick it in the tube, align it, and use the strap and pin to lock it up, then I present myself to my Mistress to be locked.

I am able to put it on in under a minute now, it just takes some practice, as for the comfort it is the most comfortable device I have ever worn and I can not escape at all because the silicone grips my skin.

My only problem is my nut sack skin gets all stretched out and dries out quickly, but any ring style device will do this, to deal with it I apply antibiotic ointment as a lubricant to my balls and the strap between them each day after I have taken a shower.

This also prevents bacterial growth and the smell that can be associated with it, which was aproblem with the CB series, I also have found that if I use an anal douche bulb in the shower the nozzle fits perfectly into the holes for cleaning.

My only complaint so far about the device is the holes in the tube, the two holes on the sides closest to my body do not seem to serve any function, and when I get aroused my skin pokes through them allowing them to rub or pinch in my shorts.

I hope this helps anyone considering this device.

Blue Balls!!!

9. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Can't comment. Try as she has, we can't get the thing on!

10. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I didn't vote because none were appropriate. I think the device is a complete joke. It's so soft that I can get enough stimulation to cum in it. It has the same pull-out problem as the CB-xxxx series, but because it's flexible, you can then take one ball at a time out and remove the whole thing.

The positive is that when worn you don't get the crushing and pinching issues that the CB-xxxx series causes.

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I don't think the fact that you can pull out and cum in the device is a massive problem. Most people could do that in the CB series. I could easily cum in the CB if I wanted to. I think the fact that it would appear to be more comfortable is the important thing. Pull out can still be solved with a PA cable I think they are compatible. I'm only guessing. I don't own one yet but I think with what I've read that Master and I will be making a purchase.

Security a side, the chastity device for me is more of a symbol of my commitment to chastity that can also work as a deterrent.

12. averagegirl

averagegirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Do you mean she as in you? or her?
    if you mean her I tried but in the end had to leave it to the boy as he can feel whats going on with his wayward testicles as they try to hide in the body cavity. He can actualy get it on with only bath water as lube now, just grabs the sctotum skin and pops them through one at a time and finaly stuffing his little member through probably takes about 30 seconds to a minute. but on the down side (comfort is reported as great and i love the look) after being "secured" contrary to reports of the silicones sticky properties with only a little water again all he needs to do is grab the top of his penis shaft and wiggle it on back through...very disapointing from a security point of view. After a little bit of struggle shoving and squishing he was able to reinsert it.

:anim_39:

13. averagegirl

Local Time:
    I apreciate what your saying here but.....I am not interested in the illusion persay, well any device is escapable so in the end they all are illusion but this one is just too easy and it spoils the nature of it for us both. both of us knowing he could be in and out of there (actually out and in) in a jiffy is a real turn off. It also makes him less attentive, not ill behaved or less devoted as he never was but the fawning ready to do anything quality has indeed dropped a notch or two.

14. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'm extremely surprised that anyone can get back into this device if the strap is adjusted to the right length in the first place. I tried for ages to do this (as a test of security) and just couldn't manage it.

It seems to me that even the most secure devices are defeated if you don't care about being found out - you can simply grind the lock off. So, as long as you can't get back in undetected a device that you can pull out of is as secure as one that needs cutting gear to get out of.

The difference is the cost of a new lock. Not a big consideration if she has just strung you up by the thumbs.

15. averagegirl

Local Time:
    we even punched a couple of new holes..

16. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well, I have replaced the standard strap with a fairly substantial leather one as the original stretches and can be twisted quite easily. Perhaps the strap makes the difference as I really gave it my best shot and I could not get back in regardless of what I did but this was with the leather strap - I never tried it with the standard strap.

17. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    I wearing a mini birdlock...and with the extra hole in the locking strap..I very secure...and it s a mini so I cant grow...I still surprised when I pee how small Iam in the mini..

18. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I have a Birdlocked mini... comfortable, easy to wear, but unfortunately, too easy to get out of.

I don't have a wife that is interested, so having someone check on me is no good (because I am sure I could not get back in).

Great concept... maybe with some development... or a PA...

electro

19. averagegirl

Local Time:
    Yes hubby could not get back in if he popped out his balls as well but is able (just barely) to get back in if he leaves them in

20. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    i got one, now it's up for sale.
    the material is great, but the execution is uncomfortable for me.

21. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Welllll, Finally !!!!!! I got it. :jumping0045:
    Just picked up my package of my new regular birdlocked.
    After all the bad raps I was doubtful as to it's ease of use and suitability.
    All I can say is.....WOW.... glad I didn't get the mini, I must have a misguided impression of my size. :jumping0046:
    I fill this puppy out perfectly. Every time I feel a slight "urge", I can feel myself being held close and firm from all angles and sides.
    It's nice and soft and almost not there, bit like a diaphanous night gown...well not really, and moves with you...not like the CB's which were always getting in the way and poking and prodding all the wrong spots.
    It pulls down between the legs when getting dressed in regular undies and jeans and is not uncomfortable.
    I have no desire to haul it off and wank ...yet!!!! so security is not a problem...I don't tend to wander off and wank at all hours of the day anyway, must be something to do with age?? Still it's nice to feel that mild restriction and know that your "controlled" even if it's only by me.
    Let's see how things progress with extended use and more movement.
    So far so good :happy0158::happy0158:
    love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Oh Michelle,

I never wanted a Birdlocked until I read your review. Oh my!. You make it sound like very firm and yummy lingerie instead of a painful hard plastic device.

I'm feeling a compulsion or obsession cumming on!

Yummy! :manga_bunny:

23. mikey77

mikey77 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    i just won an auction for one on ebay. Will be a few weeks before i get it but looking forward to it. Will be my first adventure in chastity. Will try and post my thoughts.

mikey

24. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's a few hours down the track and it's still quite "confortable" (that's french dickheads). You should learn french, it is very sexyyyyyy..
    Oh ho ho!!!! (with a french accent)
    A little soreness in the ballsack skin at the contact point, but I believe that is because I am, at this moment, using regular Ky instead of the usual slippery that I use. We shall see !!!!! Can't verify that til I buy some more "Shaft" slippery product at Mr S tomorrow.
    Few more days in San Francisco, so opportunity to buy lots of sexy products in Mr S....... va va va voooooom!!!!
    Still very comfortable, I am sitting here in my hotel room with my laptop on my, er, lap and sooooo comfortable.
    I tried that when I was using the Cb models and "no way Hosee"
    Still, very comfortable at this point in time.
    I could never keep the CB models on for more than half to an hour or so.
    Will endeavour to keep on overnight and see how things go, feeling pretty good at 11pm, but time will tell.....
    Hey....everyone is different, for me it seems OK.
    love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

25. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Hi...

now.. I criticised the birdlocked mini. That's not to say I canned it.

It is comfortable. It is 'sexy'. And yes... I could wear it forever. That however does not maka a case for a chastity device that reqires self-restraint a good thing.

If self- restraint was so satisfying, we could all save a lot of money.

I have a BL mini, and a cb-6000... with the aid of a small cable looped around the corona, and then locked to the padlock, I can make it inescapable... at least with out the interuption of pain.

The BL-mini (and I am sure size doesn't count for much) is (once soft) easy to withdraw from (even with the same prior mentioned cable installed).

I reckon the BL is a graet concept. I hope (and i will be the forst buy a revision) that the BL gets a revision that makes it work.

Meanwhile... I am seriously considering a neosteel Arch. That by all acounts so far, is fitted for the duration.

electro:loveCM:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice