Any experience on this cage?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Joshers2005, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

The girth/diameter of this device (37mm) is much bigger the girth my flaccid penis's girth (33mm). I just chatted with a member about this and he explained that there will be some issues for me. is this true and what issues will occur. I need to know this ASAP! I already ordered the device and there is no turning back. It is making me nervous as heck as I do not want to trash a fifth device or even trash it once I get it.

Please help me...I am desperate! :confused::(:oops::eek:

Here are some good pictures with some measurements:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.12.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 8.04.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 8.04.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 8.04.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.15.03 PM.png

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I wish u luck, but this design would be aweful for me.

The length is very long, it would allow full erections. It's totally enclosed, almost impossible to keep clean. The tip is just a bunch of holes where urine drains.

Hope it works for u though

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Thanks. That seems painful. I wish somebody replied sooner before I pressed "place your order". Now I know I am getting garbage in the mail. I was sooo excited to get something where I didn't have to readjust my urethra each time I go pee worrying that my head would not stay put to the small pee-hole or dealing with a rash from the 45mm ring behind my scrotum each night. I didn't expect chastity to be like penis jail...I thought it was just a simple method to remind me that masturbation was wrong and a way to stop the wet dreams if I stop masturbation. I am now on the verge of just saying goodbye to all chastity because I didn't expect chastity to be this difficult.

I have talked with a ton of people here and everybody is telling me what I now believe is my last and only option....save up and go to a custom site like Mature Metal or ChastityNow and get what you pay for. This tube device was my last hope of freedom from these issues from the other cages (both plastic and metal). I am not saving up over $100 and I am not wasting any more money on knock-off devices. If I knew the exact cage size on most of the new devices on eBay or amazon, I might get another 60mm cage and see if my penis will swell up to fill up that extra 3-5mm. Now I am not sure anymore.

My last call is up and is time to say goodbye to chastity forever. Have a great night,

joshers2005

Patsey Belle likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    You have been a whirlwind of activity. In one month you've managed to buy 5 devices, taken measuring to a whole new level than even I have thought about, and have decided to give up on chastity forever.

I waited for almost 5 months for my custom device, only to find that it's 6mm too long, waited another 4 months for the other which was full price. Patience...chastity is about waiting, sacrifice, and acceptance.

Putting asteel cage on your cock and balls is not going to be super comfy. It gets hard it shrinks the cage rubs and lots of other little nuisances.

You've literally switched cages so much I don't know how you could tell if they fit or not. Relax, wear one for a few hours for a few days or a few weeks. Then slowly up the hours. You have a lifetime to find the perfect cage, and after you've worn one awhile, you will know exactly what needs to change on it.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  6. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

You are right, I am taking things to fast and impatently. I am doing my best to calm down and I was so stressed angry and anxious to the point of tearing up because I have wasted so much and it is time for me to quit. Now that I am a bit calmer, I have contacted the seller for the product and see if I could get a refund or a return. Even if the device is somewhat okay and does not have much issues, I can easily cheat when locked up by masturbating using the ferenium through vibration. If I do get a refund which will take several weeks, I have an idea. If you look at my signature, you can see that I need a device in the middle of 60mm and 42mm. This gives me a good idea where to start. There is a 50mm with the similar type design of the other cages except it as it open design and not an enclosed tube. This may be a good start.

What do you think?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice