LockSmart Travel - Keyless Bluetooth Padlock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Muzzo4you, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    NEW BATCH JUST RELEASED!! A patented-first, TSA-accepted, keyless and trackable travel security. Open, share 'virtual keys' and track - no more keys! Track your luggage when in Bluetooth range. Perfectly sized for your luggage, backpacks and travel bags - or other important Family Jewels!!!
    Need to keep'm locked up tight while he travels. Care to only unlock'm when YOU decide? Seems like the perfect lock - a bit big, so maybe use to lock down tight the container with his device's key inside.... OH, the possibilities...

https://www.dogandbonecases.com/pro...ini-2/lock-smart-keyless-bluetooth-padlock-2/

NOTE: I have no ownership interest in this item, just passing the info along to this band of merry kinksters. Enjoy!

2. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I bought one tested it a few times and it was fine. Locked it onto my queens keep and it wouldn't open. I rang the supplier up and they told me to change the batteries which I did. Still no good so I ended up prising it open with a screwdriver. It came apart really easily. They sent me another one out but I haven't bothered with it

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Just a thought.
    The sex industry drives many a technical achievement. We will undoubtedly have near lifelike male and female robots with which one could emulate the sexual experience to the extent where it becomes an acceptable alternative to the real thing for some long before we have the robotic housemaid/man or butler.

If the numbers of chastity devices sold is as high as some claim then it will only be a matter time before someone starts to consider the further evolution of the lock. It has progressed beyond the common padlock to something we call integral and in the future who knows a near invisible lock that's voice or fingerprint activated.

4. dianna

dianna caged sissy slut

diver
    brisbane
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    This could be great for distance key holders. Or key holders with multiple subs to manage keys that could be locked away for emergency use. Could beat freezing the spare in a bottle of water and pouring boiling water over it in an emergency.!!!

5. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Don't won't to say too much, but I've been working on a chastity Bluetooth device and will soon hit market. So stay tuned!

6. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @bitstripped Don't keep us on the edge of our seats....

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    :):):):)

Watching this space!

Must have huge potential.................

8. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Hey, keep me updated about that BT Chastity Cage as well;-)

Giles_English likes this.
  9. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    Following this thread now... the possibilities of blue tooth..

10. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    It's been a month, could you tell us anything more?

-droog

11. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    Just as an FYI....I'm about to order a Noke lock. It's supposed to be very good. Can't say for sure, yet, but I will before too much l her.

https://noke.com/pages/individual

12. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    I'm glad there is such excitement over this. I'll post when I have more info, but big things to come shortly. You'll hear it first, right here!

13. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought this from Dog & Bone. The iOS app is nice. Use the padlock to lock a small container holding the key to your CB. KH can control the lock and grant a one-time unlock for the sub as an emergency failsafe.

-droog

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    From the perspective of chastity play some features not mentioned would be desireable, especially when the the relationship is carried out over some distance or is completely remote.
    Can it be hacked?
    Lock size ... can it be shrunk to a more manageable size?..
    could the lock become an integral part of a chastity device? the stuff of some Sci Fi chastity fantasies
    can the emergency tap out code once used be reset remotely.. say by the KH over the phone or computer ..... by direct plug in or bluetooth ?
    can unlock be triggered remotely say by a phone call?

I'm hopefully offering suggestions here it is not my intention to criticise what looks like an excellent product with which I do wish you well.

15. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    @filltee - I'm not sure if your post a general comment or a response about the Dog&Bone lock.

In general, I agree things you mention would be nice to have.

With respect to the dog & bone:
    - I believe it cannot be hacked
    - emergency/remote - this is supported. The owner can send a 1-time unlock permission by SMS to the chaste
    - lock size . Yes, its only suitable to lock the key to a CB inside a lockable container (I using a portable "gun safe")

I have no association with the maker of this thing other than having bought one and installed the app.

The size of the Dog & Bone lock seems like a limitation but its a reasonable one. Just but the CB key inside a lockable container and anyone with a CB can use it.

In the realm of fantasy, the lock would be on the CB proper, I agree. But that would increase the weight, and you'd need it to be waterproof, have a battery, be safe. Its all going to add weight that you don't want. Also, it would force the chaste to buy a new device, when many of them have invested a lot in a device that already fits well. In reality, a lock than controls a box is probably a better solution for chastity play.

Also... we don't really need an app for the owner to chat with the chaste and add/remove days of chastity. Chat and messaging apps are a commodity these days - the KH and chaste will already have an app they use for chat, sending photo messages, voice messages etc. Let them use that (telegraph, line, snapchat, wechat, facetime, sms or whatever). An app that controls the lock is all that is needed. Let the reward/punishment/tease/assignment type stuff happen over the commodity chat platform the KH already uses in their everyday life.

This is one reason I prefer Dog&Bone to the Dreamlover chronovault - that forced both KH and chaste to use the DL infrastructure. It was not a natural fit.

Having said all this, I still look forward to the device @bitstripped is building. Maybe thats even better than D&B lock :D

-droog

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My comments were all in reference to the Dog & Bone lock.
    Thank you for addressing them.
    If I understand correctly the D&B lock has to be in the possession of the owner to set up
    then the lock can be sent to the chaste.. who uses it to secure his CDlock's key.
    The owner can send a 1 time unlock permission for the chaste's phone to unlock the D&B lock and give the chaste access to the CDlock's key
    When the D&B lock is closed the 1 time unlock permission is cancelled but another can be sent another time.

So basically my friend in the USA would have to buy the D&Block set it up to her i-phone and post it to me.
    Once I had the D&Block denying me access to my key she can send me an sms with a code to unlock the D&Block once but she can do this multiple times giving her through my actions complete control of my key. Do I have that right?.

sorry I'm a bit slow with anything ...tech stuff.

17. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Basically yes, thats right. You can be given access to open 1 time, or (say) 5 times. The lock owner will get a notification when the lock is opened.

-droog

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Looks interesting that might be just what we want. Now its finding a box or something to contain the key to use it with.

19. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I got this cheap little gunsafe thing on Amazon. It will work but I'm sure there are better options out there if you look hard enough!

-droog

20. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    If you find a better locking box than this one please let me know!

-d

21. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    the link dont work

22. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Chastity devices are being sold at a little over a million a year. It is not sales that matters though. It is how many keep using it after the initial excitement wears off. Therein lies the problem. Most devices end up in a drawer with the other sex toys either to be never used again or used for special occasions. Nice idea though and for those dedicated to chastity play, is a pretty good idea to be used by key holders and even internet KH. Allows the guy locked up to get the virtual key in an emergency in or out of his house. Thanks.

23. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P3YRYM

^ Is the one I use now. Its not ideal, because its larger than it needs to be, and the case can be squeezed open a little when locked*

I was trying to find a small pelican brand case, but the smallest ones don't seem to have a hasp for a padlock. If anyone finds a better lockable container pease pm me or post here.

*Putting the key inside a plastic container (like an old film canister, or plastic battery holder) is enough to prevent access to the key even though the container can be squeezed open a tiny bit.

-d

24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Using one of the remote access padlocks drill a hole through your key that padlock will pass through and another hole through a piece of pipe the key will fit inside. Cut the pipe to length. Key down the pipe put padlock through both, probably room for more than one key if needed.

Access denied till the padlock owner sends a one-off code. Stash the thing ...or as my friend suggested I should use a 3 foot pipe and put it on display as a conversation piece

I am trying to find out if can buy the padlock here in the UK programme it then open a second 'account' give the details to my friend in the USA who can then delete my account and only allow me access when she wants.

That I think would be ideal save on shipping costs and programming complications. I dont see timer issues arising if thats required, provided one can do some simple maths if a mutually acceptable time is needed.

25. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @bitstripped Howdy, what's the latest on your endeavor??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice