Inescapable Chastity with Frenum Piercing for grower

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 2tall, Jun 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Hello All,

Long time lurker, first time posting. First off, I'd like to thank everyone on the forum for the lively discussion and tons of ideas and techniques that have come from this site. What I'd like to share is my set-up for a truly inescapable device that I have been wearing for about 2 months. I completed my first three week lock-up and am 8 days into my next 3 weeks now after a few days of testing and modification.

My wife/KH has finally taken a really strong roll in my chastity now that she has a device that cannot come off without her approval (although we have an emergency key in small plastic box that is sealed shut). It has made me more bold in asking to be dominated and tied up and she has taken a great liking to punishing and teasing me. It has really improved our relationship and we are both so happy with the results.

I've been through numerous plastic and metal devices. CB6000, HT, and several metal Chinese knock-offs from ebay. I used my experience with those to size and order the perfect device from Aken at Red Chili Chastity.

I was able to use a frenum piercing in combination with his adjustable London Tower cage with the "standard" accessory. The piercing cannot be pulled out without the cage being unlocked, I cannot pull my member out the back as with all other devices. I also use the "Osito" base ring, with has small tabs to secure to a belt. This keeps the cage from slipping down and makes erections more difficult (and fun!).

[​IMG]
    My frenum piercing. It's a D-Ring with a special "ball" closure. It's actually a small bar, with dimples in the end and a threaded hole. Into the threaded hole is a small extension post, with a threaded ball installed on the post. The ball and post are super-glued, but the d-ring can still be opened to remove the bar. When locked, the d-ring cannot be reached and opened.

[​IMG]
    My cage. I went for the "Osito" style for the base ring, since I really like using a belt to support the weight of the cage. I'm a serious grower and finding a base ring tight enough to stay in place without cutting off circulation was impossible. The belt allows me to have a base ring that is tight, but not too tight. The cage doesn't sag, and erections are contained by the waist belt. I've been using a stocking on the bottom attachment, to keep the cage from lifting during erections. The standard ring fits behind the cage on the base ring post.

[​IMG]
    As you can see here, the accessory ring has a post that fits into the main cage section. My frenum piercing post fits in-between the front cage bars, and the ball is too big to be pulled between the bars. It cannot be removed with the accessory ring in place. (Side note, what a well made piece of equipment! The cage, not the cock..)(Also, you can see my modification with a small rubber o-ring to keep the bar centered)

[​IMG]
    As worn. The belt supports the cage. Pull-out is impossible since the piercing is trapped between the two cage sections (you can just see the ball protruding from the cage bars near the testicles). Plus, I can get other fun accessory rings that work with a PA, uretheral sound, etc., if I want to change it up someday. All thanks to Red Chili Chastity at http://malechastity-devices.com/ and a great piercing job with a good, deep frenum piercing from Lake Monster Tattoo in South Lake Tahoe, CA.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to ask me anything at all!
    -R

ps, we use the security screw and she puts a padlock on just to be safe ;)
    Also, you can see some white thermo plastic on the base ring post that keep the cage and accessory ring in place.
    [​IMG]

2. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    About the piercing: What was getting your frenum piercing like?? Does it hurt more than a PA? How does your lady feel about it? Did you have to wait a long time for healing? Did you have to work up to the size your piercing is now, or did you start off with it that way?

About the device: I see the straps, but is it a full belt?? What do they hook to? Are they even necessary?

3. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Getting the piercing wasn't too bad. It was a sharp pain but only lasted a few moments. Really kinda fun actually, as long as you like pain just a little. Subspace like feeling afterwards. Deep breathing and basic meditation helped a lot during the procedure.

It's been 8 months since I got it. At 5 months in I stretched it from 10G to 8G, which I must say for me was worse than the initial piercing. I did the stretching myself, it might have been less painful at the shop. But hey. Stretching does make it less pinchy. (Meaning little tugs or bumps to the piercing don't hurt the hole as much).

Can't comment on pain vs. PA, because I never had one. I wasn't interested in piercing through the urethra, although I know many people will say it's not a big deal. To me, I wanted to make the frenum work, and this does for the most part. I can even pee standing up if I make sure I'm well aligned with the front bars!

The straps I made myself. The cage only came with the little metal half-circles. They attach to a belt that goes around the waist and sits just below the waist of a pair of jeans. I'm not totally in love with my DIY strap system, but it's gotten me started in leather working for the first time, so that's good. Some kind of strap that could be removed completely from the cage would be better. Those little straps are riveted.

For me the belt is necessary, but also adds something really good. Once I switched to metal devices (the only way to go if you want to wear longer term in my opinion) I found that they would often "hang" from my package. The weight does feel kinda nice, but it also pulls on the balls and erections are allowed to protrude from the body quite far. I'm about 3-4" flaccid, but can drop down to 2 3/4" during certain times of the day. When hard it goes just above 7". Since a short cage (meaning one that is always in contact with the head of the penis) is way more comfortable, a 2-3" cage would be sticking out about 4" from my body when hard. With all this shaft exposed and a funny little cage on the last few inches. Oh, and my balls yanked 4" from my body.

So the belt supports the weight, but also keeps the cage up close to the body. While this does make a small bulge in my pants, I don't think it's too noticeable and it's fun anyway. Let them look, I say!
    The real plus is it feels great when I do get hard (great, but very frustrating, so don't worry) I simply fill the cage, but it barely moves. The extra tissue is pushed back and down below the cage. The feeling of restriction is complete, and when you get soft, but the cage still touches the front, it's a real thrill.

Sometimes the piercing still hurts. Or more accurately, it gets irritated by some kind of tug or impact. If the little ball sticking out gets bumped up (riding up the front bars of the cage) it can pull on the piercing and hurt. Sometimes sex can hurt and it takes a little time to heal (now it's better in a day, it used to take a few days to stop hurting). For sex I rotate the ball and post back into the D of the D-ring which makes the profile smaller. The wife doesn't mind the d-ring at all, although when I first got the piercing I had a barbell in it and that bothered her a bit during sex.

That said, I have no problems at work or play thus far. Just have to be a little careful about the seam of pants catching the ball and yanking it up during certain leg movements (like lifting a leg way up to climb up something.

It's not for everyone. My dick has been out of commission on numerous occasions for healing. It's a kind of not-very-fun chastity. But now, when she locks me up, I cannot escape. We have numbered tags, but the padlock is enough security for us. While I think I could pick the lock given some time, I've got just enough self control to not break out the tools when I want to jerk off. Plus that would be a big no-no and I would be in serious trouble. (Chastity contract with her was SUPER useful).

So I hope that helps an sorry for the wall of text. I've been working on this chastity thing for 3 years, and only in the last two months can I finally wear something that is inescapable and comfortable. So I'm really excited.

Good luck!

ugams, Headtrip, valesk25 and 3 others like this.
  4. Cagedtoad1970

Cagedtoad1970 Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    id like to know where you got that d-ring setup

5. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    The ball and accessory ring combination is a neat solution, well done on the design.

2tall likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Looks ace. Is your wife/KH a Member here? If not, she should be!

7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Very interesting. I've had many of the problems you describe with ball-trap devices, although I'm still using them for now. Plus, I've decided that if I got a piercing, it would be frenum-NOT PA/urethra. One idea I've seen is having 2 piercings-one frenum-type, and one further back at the point where the shaft meets the sac. Then, you lock the 2 rings together, keeping the cock doubled on itself and unable to grow or become erect.

Any thoughts?

Spike6411 likes this.
  8. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    While I like the ambition, I personally cannot see how this would work. Yes, I understand the idea, but my frenum, which was well done and is fairly deep, would hurt like hell if it was tugged on repeatedly.

Since nighttime erections (and sometimes daytime ones too) are very hard to avoid, I personally think this would cause nothing but problems.

I’ve seen Lori devices which only secure to the frenum and have no ball trap, but even that I think would be too much weight on the piercing. It’s just a delicate piercing as the penis skin is so thin and unlike a PA, there’s no real tissue to truly support it.

Plus, swelling in a cage is pretty pleasurable, but two delicate piercings being pulled apart would be torture. And not the fun kind.

Best!

9. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I suck and can’t find my receipts for the d-ring, bar closure, post or ball. It took me quite awhile to find those and they came from several different websites. It was a chore. I wish I could be more helpful! I’ll keep looking for my invoices!

10. FreddyxRider

FreddyxRider New member

Local Time:
    What size cage is yours in length and diameter?
    Any one try the snake thread for frenum?

11. steve lambert

steve lambert Member

Local Time:
    BUMP!

As FreddyxRider mentions above - can't the snake thread accessory be used with a simple frenum piercing and ring.
    2tall - wondering why your setup seems more complex than this. Did you have issues with this seemingly simpler option?

Cheers

12. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for not seeing this post sooner!
    I was interested in the snake thread, but I assumed it was supposed to thread through the piercing hole. I didn’t like the idea of having to insert and remove the snake thread from the piercing hole. I was also worried about the bar causing pinching inside the cage. I agree this setup is complicated. If I could do it all over again I think I would have been better off with a PA.
    There are so many devices designed for the PA and very few that work with a frenum. I’m still very happy with the work from Red Chili, but now I’m looking at an Orion from evotion. I’m think I’ll get the nylon and if I like it and it fits eventually getting the metal version as well.
    Happy locking!

Giles_English likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    That’s a very well thought out set up and system!

14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I agree totally. I don't have a piercing, but from everything I've read, that makes perfect sense. I don't like the idea of any piercing bearing the weight of the device, especially such a thin piercing as a frenum. However, there's no reason that a frenum piercing couldn't be used to secure a device with a base ring (like a ball trap device) by preventing pullout, without having to bear the weight of the device. Frankly, when I see how little coverage some of the PA-secured tubes provide, leaving so much shaft exposed, I don't understand how they prevent masturbation.

15. jimbo150

jimbo150 New member

Local Time:
    I just use a small padlock through the frenum. Iv tried all sorts of insertables to add security but just cause pain and irritation pretty much straight away. I only play when the Mrs works away so I don't have a key holder and not enough will power for long term!

My biggest issue is swelling with or without the padlock. It starts after about half a day and I get really tight in the cage. Iv tried just leaving it to see if it goes away but the longest iv done is two days. Swelling just stays about the same.

Giles_English likes this.
  16. Bivatar

Bivatar New member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Where can I buy the same chastity belt as you have?

17. Bivatar

Bivatar New member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM

Where can I buy the same chastity belt as you have?

18. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    I did my own frenum piercing, as you say doesn't really count as pain, I think doing it yourself whilst filming it for my K/H actually distracted me from what little sensation their was. I use a Lustlock padlock to secure my regular cage. The only slight disadvantage of using the padlock is that it must be removed, cleaned and lubricated every couple of weeks although I don't need remove the cage for this regular maintenance. It's comfortable and doesn't pinch with this cage. Definitely adds to the experience for me. If you have the urge but are hesitant because you fear the pain it really doesn't hurt, and I pushed a 2mm diameter needle thru, slowly making sure that it was framed in shot, in focus etc. You do need to be extremely mindful of cleanliness and don't neglect after care, I had very quick heal time using a sterile sea salt spray available online.

19. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:

The cage was made by Red Chili Chastity. I think their url is https://cage-de-chastete.com now.
    They are an excellent manufacturer. This model is the London Tower although my design is not made any longer.

I finally ditched the frenum and this setup in favor of a PA. I'm going to update this post with that info. So far I would say the PA is superior to the frenum.

20. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Update:

Sorry for leaving the thread for awhile there, life gets busy sometimes.

I wanted to post a little update to anyone that stumbles across this post. I wore this cage on and off for the last 5 years with my longest continuous lock time of 31 days. It was a tough decision, but I finally decided to ditch the frenum piercing and got a PA done just 1 week ago. I'm now waiting to stretch it up and then shop for a new cage.

It's only been a short time and my PA is still healing, but I really feel like it will be much better in the long run over this frenum set-up I had.

The first thing I've noticed is that the PA actually can be quite pleasurable when the ring moves around in the urethra. The frenum was, at best, 'not-painful'. The urethra also "feels" much more like its connected deep into your body, and that the PA jewelry truly goes through your penis head. The frenum was a bit like someone pinching your skin between their fingers. You didn't want to move away from it, and it didn't pinch at all times, but if it did get tugged it was a sharp sensation. I have the feeling that a gauged-up PA will feel very much connected to my body, and therefore when the cage is locked with it, I expect to feel that much more "screwed".

A feeling I'm sure we can all appreciate. ;D

21. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi, I too wear Red Chili's London Tower and also have a frenum piercing, I use one of Lustlock's padlocks for piercings with great results. Comfortable but can feel the lock swaying back and forth, which is quite pleasant but I can also hold it in place with a twist tie if required. Chastity without a piercing (with this style device) just isn't secure and I'm surprised that more Keyholders don't insist. As for the piercing anyone with a little sense can do this themselves at home, obviously you must be hygienic! I'd recommend a 2mm piercing to start and begin stretching as soon as it's healed. The hasp of the lustlock is 2.8mm but 3mm is a better size for a ring if you spend time out of the cage (although the hasp is completely detachable from the lock and I've left just the hasp in place on one occasion without issue. Definitely recommended!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice