Anyone on chastitylocked?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by submaleuser, Jun 19, 2017.

?

Do you use chastitylocked.com?

1. Yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I just set up an account on chastitylocked.com and want to know how many of you are on it. Also i need a key holder for it to control my sessions;)

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Never heard of it. How does it work? Do guys decide when you can orgasm or do women do it?

3. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    its an online service where you can have people key hold for you. for example you let someone take control of your session and they can set how long they want you to be locked up for you would keep they keys, but if you wanted to you could meet someone there that you could send the actual keys to

4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    That sounds like a fantasy! I wonder if anyone ever actually hooked up from that group.
    I will go have a look just for shits and giggles.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I was curious so just signed up.
    It looks to be new and geared to online players. That said it does like with some improvements it could be a nice complement to here,and other tools that folks use in their play bag.

It'll be interesting to see how it evolves.

6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    i have an account,but have only used it once with somsone i know.itis easy.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I was talking to a friend of mine about CL and she has made a sessin of her own which i was offered and accepted the use of . She has not been in the role of keyholder before and is enjoying being in control of my denial. The initial period of confinement was for a period of 5 weeks the maximum being 14 weeks or 98 days. She has me playing the games which on average have my minimum period of denial being extended. She and I are on seperate continents but she appears to be enjoying herself at the moment. The only way I can think of to further involve her is to suggest she end the current session and makes the new one for much longer so I can not possibly know the duration for which I will be being locked she would lie to try initially. My current session with carlylock is just over 3 weeks but in fact it is about 5 weeks since my last orgasm. I think I would like to contrive to pursuade her that the sessions length should have a maximum duration for which she has total control and for which I have no idea as to the maximum duration.

8. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    I think chastity locked is a good website for online control, it seems fun for the kh because they can do various things to increase the duration of your session, along with allowing other users to increase/decrease the duration of your session. For the person being locked it provides incentives to stay locked because there is a chart showing everyone who is currently locked and you can post a picture as proof.

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Having been fooled a few times in my horny youth, how do you know it is really a woman? I have read and seen with my own eyes, that the majority of "women" on sex sites are actually men. Also curious as to what is there for her to enjoy? If you are locked for 5 weeks, there is absolutely nothing for her to do. What do you do? Let's face it, chastity is boring. How often can you say you are locked and orgasm free? :) I do not get the self locking thing since every fetish I had in my life was in submission to a real life woman who could tease, whip and have sex with me. Just trying to understand where the fun is.

10. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    I understand where you are coming from as far as the you are not sure if the person is a woman or not however the site is free and the closest thing someone can get to a KH without actually knowing someone in real life. it its fun for the KH because if they know the person they have locked up is loyal to them they can keep them in chastity even longer and longer at the click of a button

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    This is a long standing friend of mine we have met we talk on Skype regularly and she is now and has always been a woman. I was just missing being locked she is enjoying the idea of having control and that is suffice for her for now.
    Having a partner who likes you being locked and denied by her and for her would be the ideal situation for me too. But sometimes ideal is not always available or even possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice