On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    Friday morning. Carla is coming home tonight and my wife has decided that her house should be clean when she gets home.

We arrived at her house at 730am, when we entered the house you could tell it needed some TLC. Mistress looked at me and told me to remove my cloths except my panties, I was wearing black lace panties. I did as instructed, she than told me to start cleaning the windows on the out side of the house. I got the cleaning supplies and a ladder and started cleaning the windows to try and get done before any one say me. I started on the front windows hopeing to get them done before anyone say me. I was on my second last front window when I heard a horn honk and a lady say " When your done I live four houses down ". My face must have showed my embarrassment but I didn't turn around to let the person see my face. I had gotten caught. When I finished the rest of the windows without anyone else seeing me I went into the back door just as Mistress was getting ready to Leave and said " Here is your list of duties, I'll be back later" than she slapped me on the ass and left with me holding the list.

Inside windows,mirrors bathrooms,walls, floors,dust,vacuum,wash floors,laundry(she had made piles with directions on each pile, she knows I'm not good with laundry),and make everything neat and tidy. I had my work cutout for me so I went at it doing laundry while I did other things,multi tasking, it was 5:30 and had completed everything on the list everything was clean neat and tidy except for the last load of laundry. I was done in more ways than one. I was taking my first well earned break on the couch when at 6:15 I received a text from My Mistress.

"Order some supper to be delivered I'll be there shortly. P.S. Don't even think about putting on extra cloths." As I sat there looking down at my cage that was obvious through the lace panties my emotions were going everywhere , embarrassment ,anger,fear,Excitment. She wanted me to go to the door infront of a complete stranger totally exposing myself to them. I sat there for a few minutes than picked up my phone and ordered supper the nervousness in my voice must have been obvious as the lady on the phone had me repeat my order several times. 45 minutes, I was pacing and than I would sit down, than I stood infront of the full length mirror and just looked at myself and my cage covered in lace. I even thought about putting on a coat or something to cover myself but I just had the feeling that Mistress would know.

The door bell rang and I Froze, it rang again I looked down at my cage that was stating to get tighter and took a deep breath and went to the front door and opened it. The young oriental man that was delivering the Chinese food started to say something than just stopped and stared. He never took his eyes of my cage and panties as I paid him with my credit card and gave him a nice tip he lifted his eyes to look at me and said " Thank You , he paused before he said Ma'am" than turned and walked away. As I was closing the door I noticed that parked across the street was a Red Mustang. Mistress was watching.

I was wet with Excitment as I set the table waiting for Misstress to make her official arrival. 10 minutes she waited, my Excitment was growing as my cage had gotten tighter and her property was getting wetter. I had passed her little test.

We enjoyed our supper together with Mistress not asking or saying anything about the delivery. After we finished she took an envelope from her purse and gave it to me and said. "Clean up the dishes, Carla will be here around 9:30 when she gets here you will be kneeling at the front door, Nude holding this envelope between your teeth" as she was leaving I could see that she had a smile on her face. My Mistress was Pleased

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Really enjoying these and can't wait to find out what happened next :)

sissybitch likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Everything was ready for Carla's return home. At 9:45 I heard a car arrive and knelt infront of the door nude with the envelope between my teeth as instructed. The only thing covering me were the bars of my cage which was presented openly for when she came through the door. When I heard the key in the door I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. I was shocked when I heard someone else's voice. She was not alone Terrie was with her. I held my position with my eyes closed my cage instantly getting tight.

Well what have we here? I heard Terrie say. Aren't you a luck girl she said to Carla. Carla was silent. The envelope was removed from my mouth and opened. I remained in position with my eyes closed. I could feel my wetness starting to drip from my cage.

Carla said " to do with how ever I please"
    Terrie responded by saying " So why am I carrying these bags, take them to the bed room " the bags fell infront of me. I picked them up and started to stand, when Terrie said "stay on your knees" I took the bags to the bed room and returned as ordered on my knees. I watched as the girls walked around checking out the house. Seeing that everything had been cleaned up

Someone was very busy. Carla said. Terrie stood staring at me with her hands on her hips and said " I would love to be you right now, to be able to do anything to your Boy Toy but I have to get going" she than turned to Carla and asked if she could redden her toys back side before she left just for the fun of it. Carla said "Yes you may"

Terrie bent me over the kitchen table while Carla sat on the other side and held my hands. Terrie used a wooden spoon and a belt to redden my back side. She was holding nothing back showing me that she was the one in control and I was only the servant. Not her servant but only a servant. She continued the assault on my backside trying to make me cry out but I remained silent staring into Carla's eyes. Tears had started to appear on my cheeks as Terrie stopped and placed the wooden spoon on the table. She ran her hand over my tender backside and said. " you are a very good servant,I only wish you were mine" than she said Good Bye to Carla and left.

When we were alone Carla told me to stand up and follow her. She led me into her bedroom and the bathroom where she started the shower. The water felt good on my naked body but nothing compared to Carla's nakedness as she caressed and washed me. I returned the favour and washed and caressed ever inch of her body as my manhood tried to break free of its cage but the bars held tight.

After we dried each other off she led me to her bed and invited me to join her. I hesitate knowing that this wasn't right but was reminded by Carla " your Mistress did say I could use you any way I wanted, come hold me ". I cuddled up behind her sliding my cage between her cheeks and gently caressing her breasts as we fell asleep.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    What wonderful torture to be "cuddled up behind her sliding my cage between her cheeks and gently caressing her breasts"! This is what I find myself craving for every day now! Gone are the old PIV sex days and I am loving it.

danijean001 and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes sometimes I have to agree with you PIV is nice but to know that I belong to my Mistress is in someways more rewarding. 5 years ago I don't think I would have ever said that.

danijean001 and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would just like to Thank everyone that takes the time to read about my Journey. When I started this blog at the end of March i had no idea where my life was going or how people would respond. My computer skills haven't always been the best and my spelling has never been good so I apologize for that. I never would have believed the number of people that would take the time to check up on what has happened in my life. Thank You to each and everyone of you. I've been Blessed to have such an Exciting person as a Wife and Mistress. Who knows where life will lead you.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Your writing style is wonderful @Mash2214! I love it and it tends to tighten my cage a bit.

manintyres likes this.
  8. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Ah that explains the sex and blowjob that came out of the blue, its just too good purely for a reward. Also other than the nipple twisting ,its not really a punishment for Terrie as she seems to enjoy as much as you do lol.

I doubt I could fall asleep like that unless I m really exhausted lol, btw Carla is a really nice its ashame that her ex-husband didnt cherish her.

sissybitch, Mash2214 and spider203 like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are very right about Carla being a nice person and her X was an Ass Hole. If you want to make it clear.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning when I awoke laying beside Carla I couldn't help but think how nice a person she really was and how she deserved someone in her life to help make he happy. I knew that someone could never be me she needed someone but who.

I got out of bed and looked at the clock it was 8:30 so I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Carla. I looked around for cloths to put on but my Mistress had taken them with her so all I had to cover myself was a my black lace panties. I picked them up and looked and them and decides to stay in the Nude with only my cage to cover me.

I was going to make Carla an omelette, toast hash row s with some fruit and coffee for breakfast. Everything was ready I just had to wait till she got up. I waited till 9:45 when I heard her waking up so I took her coffee as I would my own Mistress. She thanked me and said she was going to go freshen up while I made her breakfast. It was ready on the table when she came to the kitchen, I was standing beside her chair with my hands behind my head and my caged manhood on display for Carla to clearly see.

"I have never in my life been served breakfast before and certainly never in this way." As she rubbed her hand across my still tender backside. As she ate her breakfast I stood beside her as if she was my Mistress. Carla was very impressed. She finished her breakfast and moved away from the table and caressed my cage and backside not saying a word. She than took me by the hand and led me to the livingroom when the door bell rang. Carla stopped and looked at me than looked down at my cage cock and said "Stand right there and don't move " I couldn't see the door from where I stood but my heart was pounding as I could tell Carla was talking to someone. The conversation at the door continued for what seemed like an hour. (5-10 minutes) my cage tightened and was starting to drip as Carla came back into the living room followed by some Lady that I'd never seen before in my life. Who now was staring at me Nude in a chastity cage standing in the middle of the room. My face felt as red as my backside was, I just stood there waiting. Waiting for something but I didn't know what.

Carla introduced the lady as Mrs Johnston who apparently had seen a man in panties washing windows yesterday. Now she was seeing a lot more as she stood their and stared at my cage as my erection was trying to break free. The embarrassment was overwhelming. Carla led her right pass me as I was frozen where I stood. They went outside to the patio but before they went out side Carla said. "Bring us coffee mine black, Mrs Johston takes a little sugar." I wanted to crawl into a hole but went and got the coffees and went out to the patio. My erection had settled down a little but the moisture on the end was obvious as I served the coffees. Carla than told me to go in and clean up the kitchen. Thank You is what I wanted to say but said only "Yes ma'am"

As I turned to go back into the house Mrs Johnston say my backside for the first time and Gasped. I was safe in the house again cleaning up and just finished the dishes when the door bell rang again. I panicked again "Now What". I went to the door and peeked through the curtains like a little kid and say that it was My Mistress. I was so thankful it was her as I opened the door and showed her to the patio with the other ladies. I got Mistress a coffee and returned to the patio. Mistress took her coffee and told me to stand aways away with my back to the ladies and my hands behind my head.

For an hour I stood there while they talked about me and me being locked up, how we started our life of Chastity and FLR. I was greatful that I was facing away from them so they couldn't see my embarrassed face. Finally Mistress came to me and said its time to go home. Thank You, I whispered to her as she handed me my cloths and we walked to the car.

11. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    Well, you certainly are getting a reputation as a good submissive! Your Mistress, Carla and Terrie as well as Mrs Johnston will be great references!

sissybitch likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was reading a post by , Loneman, and it reminded me of something that happened to me many years ago so I thought I would share it with you. I'm not as young as I use to be so sometimes my memory needs a little kick start.

About six and a half years ago when I was still experimenting with chastity and trying to find the right fit for me. I had already progressed from my home built to a CBX6000s and was still getting the ring and spacing just right. I was wearing it as much as possible in public as while as at home. I had also not committed yet to shaving, it's not the Macho thing to do , so the hair pulling from my cage was also an issue.

We were going out for supper with, get this , our Pastor and his Wife. My wife and I were in the back seat and I was fidgeting trying to get comfortable with a cage on my cock when all of a sudden I got a very sharp pain in my testicals. The kind of pain that you can't ignore and have to deal with. I could t just ask them to pull over while I dealt with my chastity cage that was giving me problems so I whispered to my wife that I was in pain and I neede the Key. She gave me the key with a very pissed off look on her face, like I don't know why you want that thing on your cock anyway(she's come along ways since than ).

When we arrived at the restaurant I got out of the vehicle while trying to not let it show that I was in pain and went into the restaurant restroom to deal with the issue. I had slipped a nut through the space between the cage and ring. When I returned to the table with everything back in place I was questioned if I was alright. I did what anyone would do I lied to my Pastor that everything was fine. I learned the hard way that getting the right fit and keeping your pubic hair short are necessary if your going to wear a chastity device.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning being the longest day of the year and a beautiful morning Mistress asked for her Breakfast to be served on the front deck. So I prepared it and served it as normal wearing a pink lace thong. I was standing beside her chair when she came outside with a dildo and a bottle of baby oil. She stuck the dildo to the front of the barbecue and told me to get down and suck on it. So as Mistress was enjoying her breakfast she also was enjoying the view of me sucking on a dildo as the sun was shinning on my back. I sucked with enthusiasm taking the dildo deep into my mouth and allowing it to slide down my throat. If Misstress wanted me to suck a dildo I was going to do my best to please her.

I was doing my best to be a good cock sucker when she told me to stop and lube the dildo and my bum hole. She than said " Ride that dildo like you love it ". I lubed the dildo and my self and positioned my self to be penetrated. It took less effort than I thought it would to get the dildo all the way in as I started to ride like I was ordered to. I moved so the dildo slid in and out of my backside faster and faster I moved my self back against this phallus penetrating me. My own caged cock bouncing back and forth causing the moisture to drip onto the deck and against my leg. Pleasing my Mistress in this way even though it was a little embarrassing was also giving me pleasure. I could feel my self getting closer and closer to releasing when I heard the words " Stop, remove your self from the cock". I stopped and removed myself from the dildo that was giving me so much pleasure but didn't allow me the release that I wanted.

Mistress than told me to "crawl forward and stay on your hands and knees till I leave " she than lifted my head up kissed me and said " You make me so Happy and so Wet"

14. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Hi Mash , I have been away for a few days so not had chance to visit site much , just been reading your last few posts and it sounds as if you are still on the journey of a lifetime with many new twist to it , as always enjoy what you do and I look forward to your next update , its really great to read your experiences

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's nice see that your alright. You've been such a faithful supporter that when I had t seen that you were active I thought maybe something had happened to you. I'm so glad your alright and we're just away. Take care.

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wednesday night has become massage night for Terrie or Carla. I was getting g everything ready, not really knowing for who when I got a scary thought what if Mrs Johnston was coming. I heard someone arrive , and they were early it was only 7:10, there appointment wasn't till 7:30. I frantically tryed to prepare the room when they opened the door. I looked up and say My Mistress." What are you doing here" I asked. She told me to calm down Terrie will be arriving soon. She just wanted to be home tonight for Terries Massage.

7:30 Terrie arrived as planned and was getting on the table when Mistress came into the room and asked in a gently way if she could see both of us in the kitchen before the massage. We went to the kitchen not knowing what Mistress wanted. Both Terrie and I were standing their nude as Mistress was sitting at the table. She than told me to "Sit down at the table " and she told Terrie to come and stand beside her. She reached up between Terries legs and started rubbing her wetness with one hand while she gently pushed Terrie forward so she was bent over the table. Mistress than looked at me and said " hold her hands and don't let go "

Mistress than left the room as Terrie and I stared into each other's eyes. The Tables had Turned. Mistress returned caring the strap and said to Terrie " You had no right at Carla's to spank my my servant, This is going to Hurt"

Terrie let out a scream as the strap contacted her ass. Over and over again Mistress strapped her as Terrie was crying out loud and begging Mistress to stop, but the strapping continued, Terries was sobbing freely now and had stopped fighting me and had stopped begging. The assault on her backside ended Mistress placed the strap on the table and put her face beside Terries and asked "Did you learn your lesson little lady"

Yes Ma'am Terrie responded through tear filled eyes. " I'm Sorry I misused your servant and disobeyed you Ma'am "
    Mistress than told me to take Terrie to the massage table. I carried her to the table and placed her gently on it. Mistress handed me some lotion and oils to use on Terries backside. I gently applied the lotion and oil to her bright red backside even as gently as I was touching her she still winced as I did. I had tears in my eyes as I gave the rest of her body a very good massage avoiding any additional contact with her tender backside. She layed on the table for a very long time before she got up and gave me a very full Kiss and said " I'm so Sorry that I hurt you, you didn't deserve it" I just stood there in shock as she left the room

anasyrma, iome343, Mark Owen and 3 others like this.
  17. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Great read! Thanks for sharing!!!

18. Chastitylover

Local Time:
    Awesome, your Mistress really showed Terrie whos the boss, she would be sure to remember her lesson well. Btw are you feeling sorry for her with those teary eyes?
    Also why are the massages so frequent for terrie, is your Mistress really getting paid for them?

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes @Chastitylover I did feel sorry for Terrie, the strap hurts. Mistress has been spanking me for many years so you know what to expect. Terrie is still a virgin at getting spanked.

Carla was away so Terrie came for a massage instead of her. I was really expecting Carla to show up I'm not sure. And to answer your Question is Mistress getting payed. Yes she is, she has told me that but she never said how much she is also getting payed for my maid services. If your wondering if I'm OK with that. I am money isn't the biggest motivator for me any more. Their is more to life than getting paid for what you do. Does that answer your questions

Patsey Belle and JiL like this.
  20. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    Hopefully, Terrie has gotten the message that she should stop overstepping her bounds when it comes to spanking you. Or maybe she secretly wants to be punished and that is why she keeps overstepping her authoity!

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning started like any other morning. Wash Mistresses car get her breakfast ready and her lunch for the day.

As I was standing beside the table waiting for her. She came to the table with the Key. I instantly got excited that I was going to get my cage taken off so I could have room to expand and be allowed to at least play with her property. She unlocked the cage and removed it and than told me to remove the ring also. It felt so good to have no constrictions I rose to full attention almost instantly enjoying the freedom.

Mistress looked at my erection and said " You are such a little boy, the moment you think your going to get to play with your toys you get all excited. Now put your hands behind your head and don't touch my property unless you want a sever strapping. " I put my hands behind my head as instructed and waited for what ever she had planned for me.

I stood their as the moisture started to drip off the end of my erection waiting as Mistress slowly ate her breakfast. She finished her breakfast and went to the bedroom. When she returned she set my smallest steel chastity cage on the table and said " I think you need to be tightened up a little, so put this smaller cage on. You have 10 minutes to get it on or you'll be sorry " She than walked away to get ready for her day.

I looked down at the two cages sitting on the table and at my erection, I was disappointed that I wasn't going to receive any kind of pleasure at all. I managed to get the cage on before my time expired, I would rather have worn the slightly bigger one but that wasn't my decision to make. This smaller cage is fine during the day but it will take a couple of nights to get use to.

As Mistress was leaving she pulled on my new cage a few times and said. " Tighter is always better, don't you agree? "

Yes Ma'am

Beck, Mark Owen, manintyres and 3 others like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's an interesting thought. I don't know what she really wants, if she does want to be spanked I just hope I'm the one that gets to do it. Time will Tell

iome343 likes this.
  23. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Sounds like another week of business as usual. And, like you said, the money is nice and somewhat necessary, but there is sooo much more important stuff in our lives than the cash, thank God. What a great start to your Summer.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's right summer is officially here. Now we can enjoy the great out doors and not freeze our cages off. The way it felt here this morning you wouldn't know it. I had to wear cloths when I washed Mistresses car. One disadvantage of being locked up is when you get cold and shrink even more it can get very uncomfortable even painful. But summer is here Yipee

Patsey Belle likes this.
  25. Chastitylover

Local Time:
    Yeah thanks. So how is the new cage, how short is it?
    Some pictures would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice