Chastity is life now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chase for life, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Chase for life

Chase for life New member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I introduced my wife to male chastity about 2 and half years ago. When we started she didn't want the device to hurt me and was intrigued by it. She would only let me wear it occasionally. Then she got to where when it was time to have sex she didn't want me to touch it she would unlock it. Then she got to where she was more comfortable with it and started to lock me in it. Now if I say anything about removal it's, it's MY property now! (WHICH SENDS PLEASURE ALL THROUGH the ME!!) now she doesn't want me to remove it unless she wants penetrative sex. USUALLY SHE GETS HOME FROM WORK SPREDS HER LEGS AND I EAT HER TO MULTIPLE ORGASMS! I do Not regret our journey and absolutely love being her property! I even signed a chastity agreement and gave it to her 9 months ago, she took it smiled and its still in her purse!!

tomf_22033, Sunny and Jblocked like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Sounds like you are having fun and that is what it is all about. Chastity contracts like any sexual contracts are fun to right but they have no force of law. We found it cumbersome to have one because sexual fetishes tend to change over time and amending a contract every few weeks was a bother and we often were on different versions of it. That is why we simplified our chastity sexual life. We have only one rule. My wife makes all the rules, does not have to tell me and can change them without prior notice. That has worked well for us. My wife never indicated that she owns my penis. What she does have is complete control over our sexual life. We have not had intercourse for so long that we cannot remember when we stopped. My wife had a full time girlfriend and me to satisfy her needs orally. She gets her orgasms from direct stimulation of her clitoris so intercourse was more for my pleasure than hers. Plus she orgasms so quickly that it was not worth the effort most times.

We are not in a D/s relationship outside of the bedroom. I have made two promises to my wife; to always be locked up unless she says I can unlock when not practical, and she will deny me orgasms for as long as she can without causing me mental or physical distress. We are currently testing what that will be. She wants me to wait until July 2018, which is a special day for us and so we will see how that plays out. What has been great about our chastity is that it is fluid. We try things and if they do not provide fun for both of us, we change them. We follow no rules posted by strangers on the internet, and have yet to find a chastity rulebook. Most of the stuff I read on the internet was fantasy stuff. Magically I would go from alpha to beta and my wife would go from submissive to dominant simply by locking up my penis. It did not happen when the wedding ring was put on my finger and not when I locked up either. Our sex games stay in the bedroom. Chastity is different than the many other fetishes we have tried in that I am still locked when I leave the bedroom. Other than that, our marriage is the same as it always was.

Welcome to the forum and remember that our wives do not force us to do anything we do not allow them to do. That is the reality as is that we can easily masturbate when locked up so unless we want to remain chaste, chastity play will not last long. You seem to have a good start and a willing wife which many do not have. You are ahead of the game. Keep chastity fluid to keep it fresh or like any other kind of sex, repetition makes it boring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice